- Strong analytical skills -ability to turn business requirements into technical concepts and code
- Minimum 3 years experience in NodeJS(at least 3 projects with minimum 1 project as the sole lead developer)
- Should have experiences with NestJS
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile Development
- At least worked in one microservice/cloud project
- Familiar with designing and implementing a CI/CD process (Azure DevOps plus)
- Testing and Documenting should be the day to day practice
- Experience with Azure & Serverless functions is a plus
- Experience with Monorepositories and Nx is a plus
About Evora IT Solutions
Rupiﬁ is a B2B payments solution that allows marketplaces to extend risk-free payment & credit terms to their SME retailers. By making it easier to get paid, we help manufacturers, online/offline marketplaces, distributors, and wholesalers increase sales, while enabling SME retailers better manage their cash flow & purchase inventory. These merchants use Rupiﬁ in all their sales channels, including ecommerce checkouts.
Rupiﬁ is integrated into 20+ Indian B2B marketplaces today, including some of the largest ones. Rupiﬁ is backed by top ﬁntech investors - Quona Capital, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal (Flipkart), Gokul Rajaram (Google Ads, Facebook Ads).
Over the next ﬁve years B2B payments present us an opportunity that is almost without parallel in the past three decades. We are looking for engineering leads who are passionate about building a world class B2B payments & credit platform.
Rupiﬁ is seeking an exceptional Lead Backend Developer to join the early team and help modernize the B2B payments industry.
As we’re an early-stage startup, you’ll have the opportunity to set the trajectory of our products and help us build world-class user experiences across all of Rupiﬁ’s retailer and
marketplace-facing products from our Checkout, Dashboards, Documentation, and Website. You will be a key contributor to the architecture, design and development of our payments and credit platform, and ensure that it allows us to scale with the team as we introduce new products alongside our Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) product.
You will be leading a team responsible for mission-critical infrastructure efforts that allow our business, and product to scale. You have a deep software development background and will join our core tech team to develop our most business-critical technology. It is a plus if you have experience in building ﬁnancial systems. You care deeply about your team, invest in their personal growth, and support them in maximizing their impact on the business.
You'll contribute high-quality architecture, design & code to Rupiﬁ’s suite of products.
What you’ll do
- You will lead the development of products for our merchant partners, customers, and/or our ﬁnance, risk, and operations teams
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and other functional teams to iterate and enhance our product offerings
- Plan, design, communicate, and implement software systems with an eye towards robust, extensible architecture
- Be an integral part of the development team, participating in solution design/review and code reviews
- Gatekeeper for quality and reliability. Set a high benchmark of excellence for Lead technical discussions and plans to improve our overall software quality
- Estimate project work effort and delivery, and create project roadmaps
- Total 5+ years of experience
- Experience with data modeling and SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices
- Good experience in working with any of Java/SpringBoot, GoLang or NodeJS
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Passionate about the experience of software engineering as much as the output
- A strong sense of ownership
- Ability to communicate your ideas and approach to solving problems with clarity
- Experience in ﬁntech or ﬁnancial services
- Experience in startups
It is a platform for creators, influencers and celebrities to grow, manage and monetise their community. It is aimed at both established and aspiring online creators who want to pursue their passion. Our vision is to enable anyone and everyone to make a successful living doing what they enjoy.
Skills And Qualification:-
- Experience with API-driven and highly scalable application is a plus
- Good knowledge of non-relational DB (MongoDB preferred)
- Good with data structures and algorithms
- Good to have an experience with testing framework and CI/CD pipeline
- 1+ years of experience in software development preferably B2C experience.
- Basic understanding of Frontend and client side frameworks like React, Angular, Vue will be plus
- Experience in building scalable Restful APIs & Services.
• B.Tech (computer science preferred)
• Clarify feature requirements with product team
• Design end to end feature flow
• Write scalable and bug free code
• Take care of test and deployment pipeline
• Maintaining the existing products
1. As a founding backend engineer, tackle a wide range of technical challenges: from
designing powerful new integrations to scaling our real-time web service to hundreds
2. Build high-impact, end-user features that vastly improve user productivity.
3. In a small cross-functional team you will collaborate closely to discuss the feasibility
and direction of prototypes or planned product features.
4. Address complex problems at both an application and system-level, and maintain
5. Work directly with CTO to set the tone for the engineering culture and create
processes for improving engineering standards
This role is tailor-made for you if
1. You have a work experience of 3+ years as a Backend Developer
2. You have hands-on experience with Node JS, Golang will be a plus
3. Demonstrated fluency with REST APIs, third-party libraries, and client/server
5. You have experience with maintaining backend microservices
6. You are comfortable conducting code reviews and giving feedback to ensure high
standards of code maintainability and extensibility
7. You are energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced
8. You’ve high confidence, low ego, and are generally a good human being :)
You earn brownie points if
1. You love Slack (we are a Slack first company)
2. You have been part of an early/mid-stage start-up before
3. You love TechCrunch. We are obsessed with reading and talking about startups
4. You have created some amazing open-source projects
Great to have’s: Must have skills or competencies.
● Extensive understanding of RDBMS systems
Designation: Team Lead ( Dot Net Development)
Experience: 5 to 8 years
- Project Management skills.
- Previous experience leading development teams is a plus.
- Application of agile development processes in a leadership capacity.
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Ability to manage large scale web/database application.
- Should have working knowledge of using a latest development tools and techniques.
- Must have good problem solving and analysis skills.
- Team-player with strong communication & collaboration skills.
- Previous experience with ecommerce website development is preferred.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in Web and Mobile Applications
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Experience in Java, Python.
- Deep understanding of data structures and microservices.
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Familiarity with front-end technologies
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Interaction with multiple data sources
- Good understanding of SQL
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git .
Experience in writing Web Services
Must have good understanding in concept of Object Oriented Programing
Experience in writing clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
Experience with source control and build technology
Capability to provide Sprint Demo to client and stakeholders if required
Experience developing in agile methodology and understanding of the agile principles
Unit testing with NUnit, Moq etc
Preferred candidates who are experienced with Azure.