In order to be considered for this opening, please apply on our career page:
Are you interested to be part of the tech team of an innovative international tech school aimed at developing the change makers of tomorrow?
About Seedstars Academy
Seedstars Academyis a new international school being launched in Bengaluru, the first one of its kind available for students in India. In a 24 months program, students gain both coding skills and entrepreneurial skills, helping them become the change makers of tomorrow. With a Swiss certification and a program developed and tested across the world in the last 20+ years, this is a world class alternative students in India now have access to. The Academy is brought in India by Seedstars and 01 Edu.
About the job
We are looking for new team members with a technical background to help us change the education landscape of India! The role of the technical tutor is to set up the study program modules, facilitate or organize additional events together with our partners under the supervision of the Head of Tech and support the students through the program and ensure that the content is made available to the students.
Role & responsibilities
- Understand the 01Edu System curriculum and content, ability to implement instructions to modify platform content and know the platform inside and out.
- Perform audits of student work during the test period.
- Communicate with students during sprint (piscines) and study period and answer their questions.
- Monitor students progress and guide them
- Be able to identify platform bugs and communicate with the manager and/or 01 tech team.
- Initiate or support with organizing tech events and collaborations (demo days, hackathons, partners’ activities)
- Query the database to perform analytics and extract insights.
- Ensure data backup and implement specific actions to maintain data integrity and building security
- Work collaboratively with 01Edu team on the platform use
- Regularly conduct performance analysis on students progress, identify and encourage students to overcome obstacles
- Have credibility with corporate partners (ex. understand technical inputs for a hackathon).
Our ideal candidate
- Has a computer science background, has experience with multiple programming languages and feels comfortable learning new languages (such as Go)
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewalls, routers, switches, controllers is a plus
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Share our values and support our inclusion and diversity vision
- Great communication skills
- Good knowledge of English (intermediate level)
Why our employees love working with us
- We are on a mission which is bigger than all of us: to impact people’s lives in emerging markets.
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a vibrant and diverse team.
- We offer autonomy and flexibility with a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to do their work when and how they want.
- We were awarded as one of the most democratic workplaces in the world due to our freedom centered practices .
We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse mix of nationalities and backgrounds represented in our company. We truly value diversity and believe that the cultural landscape of our organization should reflect the types of work that we engage in and the places that we do it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and strongly encourage applicants from historically underrepresented groups to apply to all of our roles at Seedstars.
In order to be considered for this opening, please apply on our career page.
Java R&D Pvt. Ltd. is a Software Development & IT Consulting Company headquartered at VA, USA. We are a leading software development & consulting company providing hi-tech information technology solutions and manpower staffing. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to State, Federal, small and medium sized businesses
Company Website :http://javarndcorp.com/
Manage the entire Training for all new joiners - including fresher and laterals - technical and English both
Manage all trainees - from their infrastructure, time in, time out, leaves, reporting, status, training schedule, training
Assess and evaluate all trainees and plan their training schedule, technologies, trainer, timings, etc.
Coordinate with recruitment team to hire and work with the best trainer for each technology
Coordinate with existing pool of trainers, add new trainers and organize online training
Assign tests, exams and get them evaluates for all trainees
Well versed with MS word and excel, google doc n sheets, WebEx and zoom
Manage all trainees data, results, ranking, status, and evaluate them and report to Management & HR
Train yourself if confident to give training in English or any IT language
Location : Bhopal
Timing : US Shift Timing 6 Pm to 3:30 AM
Excellent hike on current CTC
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Advanced technical skills in e-learning
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others
Specialized knowledge of specific industries
Keen attention to detail
Vacancy for Teaching profile at IT training institute.
Technobrilliant Learning solutions is hiring an "IT faculty member" for IT Training & Skill Development center.
1) FULLSTACK JAVA/PYTHON FACULTY
Mode of job: offline( onsite)
Location: Shivaji Nagar, Pune & KK Market (Katraj) Pune,
Experience : 2+ years for software testing & full-stack
5+ years for Salesforce.
Type: Full-time & Part-time
Salary: Depends on experience & interview.
Dear Job seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS.....!!!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 8+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
Position Vacant Details:
POSITION NAME : Teachers/Professors/IT Trainer
EXPERIENCE : 4+ years
- Must have a minimum 4 years of experience in teaching/training.
- Self-motivated and interested in technology
- Proficiency in C, C++, Java, Advanced Java, and Python is required.
- Must be well-versed in the software development process.
- Should be experienced in teaching a variety of programming languages, such as C#, C, C++, or any back-end language.
- They should have the ability to quickly learn any new technology and impart the same to other employees.
- Candidates should have good presentation skills and verbal and written communication skills.
*****Preferred Madurai native candidates only*****
For more information please visit: www.pixelwebsolutions.net
Navgurukul is a collective of changemakers who are passionate about creating a large-scale social impact, particularly, improving the quality of our education system while making it accessible to the marginalised communities.
We train students from low-income & marginalised communities in Software Engineering in our residential programme for students for enabling them to get aspirational jobs, have a voice, and be equipped to bring at least 10 families out of poverty in a financially sustainable model. So far we have placed around 150+ students in various companies including but not limited to Mindtree, Thoughtworks, Unacademy, etc.
You can be a part of this movement through the CIF Fellowship.
To know more about CIF visit us at codeindiafellowship.org and to apply you can fill the form at bit.ly/cifapply.
B.E. / B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science
●Proper understanding of different programmingsoftwares/subjects related to undergraduate courses ofComputer Science domain.
●Knowledge ofArtificial Intelligence and Machine learningwould be aplus.
●Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
●Problem solving attitude with good command on logicalreasoning skills
●Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
●Keen to learn about new tools & technologies for use inchanging situations.
●Comfortable in working in a fast paced environment withgreat efficiency.
Roles and Responsibilities
●Solving questions of the students from across the globeon the TutorBin board.
●Working on tasks involving various subjects/softwarerelated to undergraduate / postgraduate courses ofComputer Science.
●Reviewing the works completed by the tutor on ourplatform and providing necessary instructions forrectification as required.
●Ensuring the overall quality of work provided to thestudents from our platform.
●Management of the tutors on our platform, theiron-boarding and performance review.
●Planning & implementing the training of the new tutorson our platform.
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
- Reviewing teacher-student interactions
- Identifying potential quality issues per defined processes
- Developing and implementing strategies to improve overall consumer experience
- Ensuring key issues are escalated in a timely manner
- Assessing alignment of output with functional and instructional specifications and requirements
- Assisting with iterations of metrics, benchmarks and process documentation
- Preparing feedback reports
- Preparing action reports
What you need to have:
- 1-3 years experience in Quality Assessment/ Auditing in EdTech assessing online classes on Scratch and Codelabs will be given preference.
- BTech graduate with excellent knowledge of MIT Scratch, Python and Codelabs
- Extremely strong organizational and communication skills with a strong focus on customer service.
- Experience in creating assessment sheets and conducting calibrations
- Detail-oriented, solution-driven, compliance-minded and results-oriented
- Highly motivated to solve problems with proven troubleshooting skills and ability to analyze problems by type and severity
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities successfully
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, result-driven, and high-growth organization and meet strict deadlines.
- Takes a sense of ownership
- A team player, with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
To drive the campus academic operations in close coordination with,
a) Head of Departments. b) Faculty members c) Students
To create an 'IT centre of excellence' at the campus.
Should have driven the academic function of IT dept.
Should have experience of handling the academic operations
Associate / Assistant Professor:
Adhering to university time line (other the new courses)
To ensure coverage of Syllabus as per university standards
Examination Result ( Includes both Internal & Main Exams)
Knowledge Improvement Program
Innovation & Development
- General: C++, Java, OS, RDBMS, Software Engg, Data Structure etc
- Niche technologies like Cloud, Mobility, Information security, Data Science, IoT and Artificial Intelligence to name a few
- Strong Leadership Qualities
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with diverse teams
- Strong Presentation Skills
Qualification: B.Tech, M.Tech & Ph.D - Completed / Pursuing
Year of Exp:
- Professor: Min 12+ years of exp post PG and 5 years post Ph.D
- Associate Professor: Min 10+ years of exp post PG and 3 years post Ph.D
- Assistant Professor: 2+ years exp
How you match
No matchData Privacy
No matchInternet of Things (IoT)
No matchArtificial Intelligence (AI)
No matchNetwork Security
No matchPresentation Skills
No matchInformation Security
No matchInterpersonal Skills.