User Experience/User Interface Designer
● Translate high level business requirements into tangible user interface solutions that integrate the latest standards in interaction design and visual design trends
● Design the Information architecture, interface, and interaction flow of web & mobile applications that will result in increased consumption and revenue
● Develop process flows, wireframes, and mock-ups to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behavior
● Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
● Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and senior leadership for review and feedback
● Familiar with wireframes, mockups, user flow diagrams, prototypes and visual designs (Tools: Balsamiq, Axure, OmniGraffle, Sketch, Photoshop etc.)
● Excellent visual, written, and verbal communication skills
• Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality
Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, Visual communication, Illustration or similar or degree in Interaction design or Bachelor's degree with extensive work experience
- An excellent on-line portfolio showcasing user experience and visual design work for desktop applications and touch devices
- 3+ years- work experience creating user interface design in web, mobile-web, and app experiences or user experience design
- Strong abilities in sketching, mocking up, and evaluating interaction design
- A passion for improving and promulgating design processes
- Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Flash and other design tools preferred will be an added advantage.
- Exposure into conceptualizing + UX/UI + visual designing
GoProtoz Design is a Bangalore based user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design and Brand Identity Design specialized company.