Field Sales, Revenue 💵 - PagarBook
1. Employee Management at your Fingertips. PagarBook - India's Best Payroll
2. Management tool for Small & Medium Enterprises. Using PagarBook, a
business owner can maintain all the records of their employees digitally
and can get insights around the same.
3. PagarBook is free & easy to use employee management, work & payroll
management software app where you can manage all your staff and
employee’s attendance, record the work done by your staff and employees
and their salary, payments & advances can also be recorded in this app.
4. Sms & WhatsApp notification to employees and staff about payments,
bonuses, daily work, attendance & leaves.
5. The Sales would be done for premium desktop version of the application
6. Benefits of desktop application:
a. Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
b. Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
c. Unlimited free upgrades for a year
About Sales team:
The field sales team at PagarBook is all about solving SME’s customer problems
and ensuring we deliver compelling value propositions.
On a typical day, the sales team:
● drives the adoption of a premium version of Pagarbook, sold at a
subscription fee per annum
● never-say-no attitude, and comes with a win-all attitude
● At the same time, a core ingredient of the DNA is customer empathy
● We should always ensure the customer is well informed of all the benefits of
the solution, before we close the sales.
Responsibilities and Duties of sales associate:
● You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on field to customers
● You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers
○ Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
○ Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
○ Unlimited free upgrades for a year
● The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first
● Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer
● Having your own bike is a must
● Field sales experience is a must (telecom, FMCG and financial sales
experience adds more weightage)
● Local language knowledge in the city of operations is a must
● Graduation in any field is sufficient
● Targets based incentives (extremely attractive)
● Petrol allowance ~upto INR 3,000 (on actual bills)
● Initial job posting would be for 3 months - based on good performance,
conversion to full time employment would be granted
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRAs):
● Onboarding of Customers
○ Meet 30 new clients a day (tracked)
○ Get free trial enabled for 20 clients a day
○ Get 3 sales (paid customers, 10% conversion) per day -
● Retaining customer accounts
○ While we build new businesses, cross-selling would be key
○ Customers should keep using PagarBook desktop beyond 30 days of
● Grow customer basket size
○ Identify key SME clusters in the city and prepare an acquisition plan
○ Go aggressive and acquire
● Business acumen & key skills
○ Strong knowledge on PagarBook sales process, services and product
○ Local Market and competition knowledge and clear articulation of
○ Strong negotiation and influencing skills to create win-win
○ Give continuous feedback to internal teams to improve our
customer service level
Finally, remember, you are the PagarBook brand ambassador on the ground! All
Requirements for field sales - Phase 1 (50):
○ Bangalore - 5 Associates
○ Coimbatore - 5 Associates
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are a team of IIT and NIT alumni, building an easy to use Human Resource Management platform for Small and Medium Enterprises. We are some crazy bunch of folks passionate about solving some real life problems. If you also want to leave a mark on human history, this is the right place. We are based out of Bangalore and are backed by renowned VC firms.
IndiaMART is India's largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with sellers. Over the last 25 years, we have been continuously evolving our platform using sophisticated business-enablement technologies to make doing business easy. Our credo, 'Bada Aasaan Hai,' appropriately depicts our approach. With 76 million product offerings and 6.7 million responsive supplier base, we provide ease and convenience to our 138 million buyers. Our IPO was a thumping success in 2019, reaffirming the trust of our users and investors alike. Headquartered in Noida, we have 3,000+ employees located across 32 offices in the country.
This position allows you to build new clients for the organization, build rapport and trust in both yourself and the company. Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity. Our sales professionals focus on face-to-face sales presentations as they provide our clients an opportunity to know IndiaMART & value addition IndiaMART can bring to their respective business. Position holder will be an individual contributor, responsible to drive sales activities within assigned region.
- To generate leads from given database & Identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company's products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure.
- To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company's payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Field sales
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: Rapport building, selling on emotion, building value in the product, and closing the sale
. • Keen understanding of the business and technical contexts in which key accounts are situated
. • Business advisor to your customers.
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Innovative vision and foresight to anticipate and create new opportunities that resonate with your customer.
Attitude & Behavior:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Handles Rejection well
- Customer focus and result oriented approach
MBA Freshers or Any degree with 1-year Experience in Field Sales
60% in 10th & 12th
*ctc upto 3.9LPA*
Location - Mumbai
We are searching for a smart, dynamic individuals who have a passion for coding and a strong will to learn to join our business development team and help us achieve our targets by selling our products through targetting pitching. To be successful in this role, you should have experience selling online products and work well in a team.
- Connect and engage with pre generated leads via outbound calls (approx. 80-100 calls).
- Reach out to new customers and explain to them the benefits of Quikkloan services.
- Initiate repeat sales by follow up phone calls from existing customers.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customer needs.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
- Achieve sales targets by new customer acquisition and ensure growth / revenue from existing customers.
- Adhere to quality standards and processes within defined metrics.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Ground level sales, by approaching the target audience directly - based on target audience (people with pets, product vendors or service providers in the industry)
- Association with Service providers to get them registered on Petkonnect. For example, Groomers, Trainers etc.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Work with, and achieve monthly sales targets
- Handle customer queries, if any
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
any degree other than b.com, ie. BMS, BBA, CRM, M.com or any other Bachelors / Diploma having sales and marketing as primary subjects. E-Commerce background.
Join us in making the fastest fashion brand on earth. We live & breathe trends. Working on 3D Virtual Design Technology we launch new trends even before they're produced. Making us the only fast fashion brand to be sustainable at the same time. Enabling young shoppers, first-hand access to latest styles with our Digital Only Collection.
We waste nothing but data & exploit nothing but our imagination. We operate at the intersection of fashion & technology. #SpeakSomethingNew is our mantra.
We're looking for a retail ninja who can join in our core team to look after business development & sales. We don't hire many. A small, highly passionate team working to redefine fashion. Apply only if you can execute at breakneck speed, can handle stress, and highly passionate about fashion-tech.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Revenue generation of across product categories and regions.
- Strategize and Plan the Sales Process Management, Forecasting, Pricing, Expenses, Profitability, Market Research and Business Development Strategy.
- Managing & establishing channel sales distributors.
- Monitoring of sales portfolio, category wise and distributor wise.
- Monthly review & evaluation of Mis Reports (Area Performance, Top Distributors Performance, Top Selling Products Movements, Overdue & Outstanding).
- If required visit Business Partners in person to review business and cultivate strong working relations. Ensure a strong relationship management with key clients.
- Must have handled P&L responsibility.
- Proven track record of fashion business growth.
- Identifying and executing list of entities with whom we can collaborate and have a fruitful long-term partnerships.
- Be the first point of contact for retail clients and ensure the USPs of HeSpoke are clearly communicated.
- Generating new business opportunities and gathering requirements from existing clients/new clients.
- Creating & analysing weekly and monthly reports.
What to expect:
Flexible working hours.
Hockey stick growth as the brand scales.
Your fashion expenditure sponsored by HeSpoke upto INR five thousand every month.
Greetings from Value Max Properties
Urgent job opportunity as Sales Executive - Real estate Sales
Qualification : Any Degree & MBA- Marketing.
Experience : Fresher’s
Job location : Kukatpally , KPHB, Hyderabad
Mode Of Interview : F2F interview
CTC : Rs. 12k to 15 K Per Month (Plus Incentives)- Negotiable based on performance.
Two wheeler required (Expenses will be bared by company)
Not much travel required
- Figure out the potential of new projects and to do tie-ups with them.
- Handling clients to solve their query and also sell them residential & Commercial projects
- Making Site visits to clients in Residential & Commercial projects.
- Meeting with the clients and explaining the details of projects/venture.
- Conducting events and worksites in various organizations to reach the customers.
- Convincing the customers to buy the product /flats.
- Prospecting clients through mediums such as Internet, Personal contacts, company Database, Roadshows, Door to Door colony campaigns, Supermarkets, Hospital, Clubs,etc.
- To monitor Tele callers, effectively convert leads to business.
- Maximize revenue generation and lead closures by using social and public media marketing campaigns.
- Strong client focus including pre and post-sales services.
- Meet and advise clients on real estate.
- Transaction management and deal closure from sourcing to ROI generation.
- Collection & compilation of Sales reports (MIS).
- Follow up & Co-ordination with the clients.
- To make site visits with the clients.
- To draw payment plans of the customers / dues recovery
- Interactions with clients to enhance delivery for repeat and new
- Helping in Preparation of all documentation involved in the transaction of the deal, up to registration of Sale Deeds.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
2. Follow up on the user query with daycares / preschool network to close the query
3. Record and maintain user data in a systematic manner
4. Support in marketing activation / user lead generation by sharing blog posts on facebook groups and responding to queries w.r.t to preschools and daycares on fb groups to direct traffic to Proeves.com