About Platform Product
Quality, performance, experimentation, and speed of delivery are all principles at the heart of what we do as a Platform group. We have strong capabilities in areas such as editorial tooling, content delivery, design systems, advertising and commerce, and provide the underlying technology for the digital presence of Condé Nast brands on four continents. Our vision is to additionally invest in areas such as video, subscriptions, membership, and next generation editorial tools.
Teams are encouraged to explore creative ideas to meet the strategic vision, backed by rigorous techniques.
Condé Nast is seeking an innovative, collaborative, and proven product-management professional. The candidate will develop, maintain, and execute the digital strategy and product roadmap for the most influential media brands at Condé Nast.
This is a new and exciting role to help develop new commerce platform capabilities globally. Commerce will be an ecosystem of capabilities that cover affiliate, shop and marketplace, order + inventory management, payments & billing, checkout and distribution. The role will be focused on developing and maintaining premier platform commerce products to the benefit of all Condé Nast brands that aim to increase conversion rate, AOV & LTV.
The role will require working collaboratively with several departments, brands and stakeholders and will partner with Condé Nast’s Director of Product in driving best in class digital products across multiple platforms.
Drive product prioritization and product management methodology for the business by working with internal and external stakeholders including Commerce, Editorial, Advertising, and Consumer Marketing
Successfully address complicated and challenging problems, such as third-party integrations and platform inter-dependencies
Exposure to the growing trends and use of data driven advertising and data management platforms
Successfully address complicated and challenging problem sets
Learn new problems sets quickly and experience applying creative problem solutions
Project management and multitasking across concurrent projects to deliver on project goal
Identifying critical issues or roadblocks as well as communication of status out to various stakeholders
Creating and managing product and project documentation, including additional information gathering or publishing
Essential - previous experience at a global organisation working across timezones, cultures and product ecosystems.
Experience with e-commerce systems/payment-based third-party integrations and/or conversion funnels
Experience with content / media organisations
Experience working with product, engineering and design teams using Agile / Scrum software development
Experience working with Confluence, Jira and Google Analytics
Self-driven, motivated, and ability to drive objectives forward and see projects and initiatives through to completion
Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Team & Culture: You will be a good team partner and help foster a culture of inclusiveness. In part, this means being a good communicator and a good listener. You are someone who respects the other team member disciplines and encourages discussion around important decisions.
You will be working with a global team and need to be accommodative of different time-zones as required
About Amagi Media Labs
Do Your Thng is a creator-first tech platform gunning to democratise influence and help creators build the strongest online communities. We’re looking for enthusiastic and dynamic professionals with the urge to take responsibility & ownership and drive the task to completion.
The Product Intern is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with all required teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager Intern’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Define the product strategy, roadmap, and own end-to-end product lifecycle.
- Be an good learner with respect to the competition
- Understand the business problem/void and craft a fitting product.
- Design, Develop and Deploy the product in close coordination with functional teams, with limited oversight.
- Dissect the requirements into user stories, Prioritize the backlog based on business value, and define acceptance criteria.
- Relevant experience in software delivery, with a focus on product delivery and roadmap planning including experience in Agile Development methodologies.
- Knowledge and focus on superb user experience [UX], aesthetics, and visual communication (Figma).
- Experience bringing a product from idea through to customer use and maintenance.
- Minimum of 0 - 1 years experience as a Product Manager working for a tech product, preferably on a mobile app
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Own the product roadmap and execute product strategy
- Drive action throughout the organization to get products to market
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with the public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven and passionate with a knack for entrepreneurship
Any preference of Industry: Experience in a product-based startup preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: Bachelors
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
We are the largest and most active online platform for international education!
Yocket was established in 2015 with a mission to connect people to the world's best learning opportunities.
Today, Yocket is the largest community-driven online platform for international education. We help the study abroad aspirants by connecting them to the best universities over the world. Till date, we have helped more than 10,00,000 students across countries pursue their higher education.
Every day thousands of students use our products to explore universities, connect with peers and alumni from renowned universities. Recently we were chosen as one of the Top 100 Indian Startups by Google and MeitY’s Appscale Academy Initiative !! We’re also ranked #18 on AppStore Top Charts - Education!
At Yocket, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way students make their decisions about education. If you wish to create an impact and help students get the best education by taking our vision ahead, we would love to have you in our team!
We are looking for driven individuals to work in a data-driven product management team, helping impact the user experience on our product. In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive our user behaviour and steer the product vision. You will study user behaviour in depth to validate critical features and user experiences. The role is inherently cross-functional: You will work closely with a high-energy team consisting of product managers, software engineering, data analytics, user experience, and customer service.
This role is a good fit for someone who is creative yet highly data-driven and who has strong customer focus and 'product sense', combined with an established track record in user behaviour analysis.
- Perform strategic and ad-hoc data work in support of Product Managers
- Explain trends across data sources, potential opportunities for growth or improvement, and data caveats for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive (including forecasting), and prescriptive data projects
- Experience working in areas such as data warehousing, databases, data visualisation, statistics, data analysis, A/B Experiments, reporting, basic machine learning and modelling.
- Generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data and share the insights with key stakeholders.
- Use statistical methods to identify areas for operational improvement and make suggestions for streamlining processes.
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs.
- Create the team’s analysis roadmap and prioritise.
- 1+ years of experience in an analyst role is a must.
- Depth knowledge of visualisation tools such as Google Data Studio,Tableau,or PowerBI.
- Efficient with two or more tools used for product analytics or user behaviour trends (Google Analytics, WebEngage, MixPanel, Amplitude, CleverTap or similar).
- Experience with database and/or spreadsheet software, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL and / or Advanced Excel. Should be able to write and comprehend complex DB queries.
- Must be efficient in understanding the Product, able to comprehend PRDs well, frame and analyse KPIs in order to enhance end user experience.
- Prior experience with JIRA is preferred.
- Significant attention to detail and an ability to quickly spot and fix problems.
- Ability to work with large data sets and to interpret them statistically along with strong problem solving skills.
- Degree in statistics, engineering or a related discipline and a passion or expertise in data and statistical analysis.
- Effective Communication skills: Regularly achieve consensus with peers,and clear status updates.
- Comfortable with fast-pace and ambiguity in a start-up environment.
- Detail-oriented and a strict attention and appreciation for deadlines.
- Functional knowledge of Business Operations Software or CRMs like Freshsales, ZohoCRM or LeadSquared is a plus.
- Work from anywhere (We don't want to keep you away from your loved ones for long).
- Medical Insurance + access to doctors, diet consultation, dermatology etc (We value your well-being).
- 5 days a week and Flexible work-timings (Great work life balance!).
- No boss kinda culture (We have mentors, not bosses, bring your own idea on the table without any hesitation)
- Access to your psychological counsellor (We take care of your mental well-being).
As a Senior BA or Product Owner, you will lead a pod that is responsible for building Apps & Integrations for the platform. The POD will consists of a Product Analyst, Designer & 20+ engineers. You will report to the Head of product.
- Product Manage one or more squads to deliver changes across this product are in to order to drive the product strategy and company OKRs.
- Played the Scrum Master role for the product team, making sure everything is on track, including running daily stand-ups, checking tickets, and getting everyone what they need to get things done.
- Work with the executive team to confirm the priorities for sprint planning, and then fleshing out stories with the team for an upcoming sprint.
- Make Scoping decisions based on product priority.
- Scope a market and competitor analysis for the next feature we have planned to start work on in a couple months.
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work that impacts the delivery.
- Become an expert in your area of the product, understanding the competitive landscape, evolving market needs and how those things relate to the company mission and vision.
- Establish measures that you will use to confirm a successful product delivery.
- Work with Design & engineering counterparts to perform discovery, research & user Testing as needed.
- At least 5 year in Product management/Owner roles dealing with enterprise B2B SAAS product companies, with hospitality domain expertise a bonus.
- Some one that can demonstrate prior experience running cross functional squads.
- Experience in Making product prioritisation decisions.
- Experience in adjusting the scope of a product feature in order to meet business needs/OKRs.
- Have excellent organizational skills and experience in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Can work in a smaller, fast moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Min 3 years of experience in product design or product management, with experience managing a team and developing internet or media products and technologies.
- End-to-end product management experience with software/web technologies (e. g. on mobile).
- Demonstrable experience working with great products or people.
As a 'Manager, Product Development', you will work with the Functional Leader of the cohort who is also a product development leader like yourself. You will be end to end owner for one of the product that is being developed by your cohort (team). As a product management leader, you will define the product vision, specifications and work closely with your cohort members to deliver an A class product for your customers. You will be directly responsible for the success of your cohort.
● Map the vision to roadmap and get it executed with the help of Engineering team. Work closely with the engineering team to guide ideas and products from conception to launch.
● Own product evolution, develop & continuously improve product design. As per the feature requirement, describe functional and non-functional behavior, design wireframes, get the tech and functional dependencies resolved for any feature development.
● Maintain backlog of the features and tasks. Get the tasks and bugs prioritized within the upcoming sprints based on analytical decisions. Leverage a prioritization framework for objective decision making.
● Showcase (demo) new product features to stakeholders, collect feedback and incorporate them in the roadmap. Provide detailed documentation to the users for the use of the application / feature / product or live walkthrough sessions of your product.
● Track daily usage and KPIs for the success and growth of the product. Define Service Level Indicators (SLI), Service Level Objectives (SLO) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) in collaboration with technical members of the cohort as well as with Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) cohort
Please note: Following traits/skills are required for performing this role. We are looking for the best combination of skills and experience in an individual. Therefore, not all skills are expected from a single individual. You can apply if you have similar skills even if not exactly the same.
● Balsamiq / Sketch
● Jira, Bugzilla, Trello, Pivotal Tracker
● Google Analytics, Firebase
● MS Office (Word, Excel, powerpoint)
● Lucid Chart
● Understanding of APIs and web or software development
● Writing technical and functional requirement for product
● Conducting market research and improve user experience
Other Essential Skills
● Critical thinking and analytical skills
● Leadership and ability to take initiative
● Flexible, problem solving and time management
9 to 12 Years
People Management Skills
● Ability to mentor, coach and guide younger team members. Be able to earn respect and trust of the team members.
● Ability to assign tasks, monitor progress and arbitrate in tough situations.
● Ability to seek feedback, opinions and ideas to self orient with minimal assistance and also help others to orient as well. Must believe in proactive learning and collaborative working style.
● Ability to bring energy, excitement and positive vibes to the team. Ability to self motivate and inspire others.
● Ability to continuously monitor progress and provide continuous feedback that can help the team meet their goals. Ability to pivot plans, course correct and take executive decisions within the cohort to ensure goals are met on time.
● Excellent Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening skills in English and any one regional Indian language
● Excellent ability articulate a point of view and effectively communicate to team members
● Bachelor's and/or Masters Degree in Business Administration - Marketing/Product Development/Analytics/Manufacturing/Supply Chain
● Diploma or PG Diploma in Business Administration - Marketing/Product Development/Analytics/Manufacturing/Supply Chain
● Specialized Degree or Certification in Product Development or equivalent demonstrable experience in Product Development for a technology company
Relevant Work Experience
● Software Consulting/Professional Services/Product Development
● Travel Industry (Online Travel Agency - OTAs)
1. Exploratory Discussion
3. Round 1 (Core Skills, Assignment Evaluation)
4. Round 2 (Soft Skills, Leadership, People Management)
5. Round 3 (Behavioral, Special Situations, General)
6. HR evaluation, compensation discussion
7. Offer for employment, Q&A
8. Acceptance and joining logistics
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Acts as a leader who coaches and supports Agile teams assigned to mainly Business as Usual (BAU) work and to a lesser degree, important department initiatives and applicable portions of corporate projects and initiatives.
Qualification: Graduate / post-graduate from anyfield
Experience: 2-4 years
• Coordinate with members of the senior management to execute business ideas and plans.
• Prepare MIS reports to support strategic business planning and decision-making.
• Identify and assess tools for different processes such as Sales, Operations and Editing.
• Interpret operations data to understand current business performance.
• Collaborate with the management and help improve their vision for current and new
• Analyze processes, work flows and other business data to outline business trends,
patterns and suggest improvements in processes and systems.
• Conduct research to understand emerging business practices and present reports to
enable decision- making.
• Talented, resourceful and self-motivated individuals with excellent communication skills.
• Must be proficient in MS Excel and have good analytical and logic building abilities.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently
• Well-organized professional with excellent time management skills
Basic SQL knowledge, MySQL, SQL Developer
MS SQL (experience with any of the tools is fine)
Agile work experience, knowledge of tools such a as Jira, Confluence
Basic knowledge Google Analytics and digital marketing
Salary: 4 to 6 LPA ( depending upon skills , experience and proficiency)
Selection Process: Our selection process comprises a brief screening interview and a final
About Us: Pure Knowledge Solutions LLP is an ITES startup venture that offers online
proofreading and copyediting services through its growing international brand PaperTrue.
The brain child of an IIT Bombay alumnus, Pure Knowledge Solutions LLP is backed by one of Pune’s largest advertising agencies.
Established in 2013, the company crossed a USD 1million turnover in the last financial year. Our organization has a flat hierarchy with tremendous learning and growth opportunities, and a fulfilling culture involving numerous team-building and recreational activities.
Candidates can expect a high-growth environment in terms of compensation, learning, and skill development.
- Demonstrates strong proficiency across the Auto Industry value chain and related best practices. Possess expertise in one or more Functional areas Sales & Aftersales, Logistics, Dealer Management, etc.
- Conversant with more visual, more design-thinking based, and more agile lightweight approaches such as customer personas, customer journeys, service blueprints, story maps, etc
- Experience in agile methodology performing the role of product owner and have worked on at least 1 agile tool (eg. JIRA)
- Conversant with Spoken and Written German and English
- Global exposure to a multi-cultural organization structure
- B.E./B. Tech/M. Tech. – Mechanical, Instrumentation, Industrial, Communication, Electronics, Comp. Science etc.
- PGDM/MBA – Supply Chain, Operations, Marketing, Finance, IT, etc.
- Any relevant certification will be an added advantage – Six Sigma, APICS, SCOR, PMP, etc.