-Strong logic and analytical skills.
-Database Experience - Postgres or other relational databases.
-Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Must understand the project requirement and technical documents.
- Ability to complete the task within a specified time with full accuracy.
- Team player with organizational skills. Need to perform programming work in the mobile application as per requirement.
Build and maintain bots on Azure platform. Integration with Active directory, WEB API based integration with external systems. Training and Integrate bots as per users’ requirements. Work in line with design guidelines, best practices and standards of bot deliverable. Creative approach to the conversation flow design, human aspects in the bot responses and sentiments
- a) 5 years of experience in software development with clear understanding of the project life cycle
b) Min 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Bot Framework, LUIS and other Cognitive services offered by Azure
c) Hands on experience with Machine Learning based chat bots
d) Experience with Azure bot services like Text Analytics etc.
e)Strong database skills and hands-on experience on databases like SQL Server/Oracle
- f) Strong experience on Azure Active directory and adaptive cards integration in Chat bot.
- g) Strong experience designing and working with
with service-oriented architectures (SOA) and WebAPIs.
- h) A strong experience on Microsoft Azure, ASPNET / MVC and programming languages such as C#/VBNET
- i) Knowledge of Python and NodeJS is a plus
- j) Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- k) Experience with JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 or similar technologies.
- l) Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
• Microsoft: http://asp.net/" target="_blank">ASP.NET Core, Azure, C#/Web API
• Actively work on server-side development on the .NET framework.
• Work with data structures such as XML and JSON.
• 2-4 years of hands-on experience on Web technologies.
• Minimum 6 months of experience on MVC is mandatory.
• Good knowledge and understanding of WCF, Windows services.
• Knowledge of Database development on MS SQL / Oracle DB.
• Good communication and problem-solving skills.
• Should be a self-starter and should have the ability to work under pressure.
• Should be passionate about sports.
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Database Knowledge: MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Firebase
Experience: 2 - 5 years
● A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field(or combined with related experience)
● Hands-on experience in writing Node.js applications
● Deep knowledge of Restful APIs, Web Services, command-line programs and solid design principles.
● Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks like Express.js,Sails.js,StrongLoop, Meteor,Loopback.js, etc
● Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database(MongoDB)
● Knowledge of tools like Docker, Git, Postman, JSdocs, etc.
● Well versed with front-end technologies - HTML5, and CSS3, AWS, GCP, Azure, Good hold on CLI
strongly typed object-oriented language.
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
● Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a high energy,
fast growing and start-up workplace.
● Good communication and interpersonal skills
This role isn't limited to the software development or support, it involves less coding but more Consulting, Architectural designing/High Availability system designing, Solutioning, Migration, Optimization, customer handling, etc.
MongoDB is expanding our global team of consulting engineers and is building a new team to deliver remote consulting services to further our ongoing plans for worldwide growth!
MongoDB Professional Services works with customers of all shapes and sizes in all verticals, from tier-1 banks to small web startups, on a variety of interesting use cases from e-commerce platforms to trading systems to social media applications. Solve interesting problems, gain incredible cross-stack experience, work with the best and brightest people in the business, network with industry leaders, and see new places - all in a day’s work!
MongoDB consulting exists to support the development of our customers’ vision, accelerate customers’ time to value, and drive a multitude of customer adoption scenarios - from building new solutions to modernizing legacy applications or migrating to cloud. Our consulting solutions ensure that organizations get the best out of MongoDB.
Be one of the recognized experts in this rapidly growing field in a high-growth software company successfully challenging the status quo of the database industry.
You will get an opportunity to work with Global customers (APAC, EMEA, and North America) So this would require you to work in monthly rotational shifts.
We will be providing Cab for the pick-up & Drop, (Night Shift Allowances will be given & Cab’s aren’t chargeable)
We are looking for candidates who have a **strong development background along with Systems Architecture experience and want to make their career in Consulting Engineering,** This role isn't limited to the software development or support, it involves less coding but more Consulting, Architectural designing/High Availability system designing, Solutioning, Migration, Optimization, customer handling, etc. The ideal candidate should be a highly technical individual, with strong problem-solving and communication skills, and comfortable working remotely to match customer time zones for our Atlas customers.
Our ideal candidate will have
* Excellent analytical, diagnostic skills, and problem-solving skills
* High motivation for a role that combines deep technical and customer-management dimensions
* Confidence speaking and presenting in a collaborative customer setting
* **5+ years of software development/consulting/support experience**, preferably in a number of distinct industries/verticals
* Familiarity with enterprise-scale software architectures, application development methodologies, and software deployment and operations
* Experience with databases such as MongoDB, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
* Familiarity with Linux diagnostics and tuning; Windows tuning knowledge is a plus
* Experience working with public cloud technologies specifically AWS, Azure & GCP
* Should be ready to and comfortable working in shifts to match the customer time zone/s during the working week
* **As a core member of the MongoDB Professional Services team, you will Contribute to helping migrate customers from self-hosted MongoDB on-prem/cloud to Atlas**
* Contribute to customer implementations at any or all phases of the application lifecycle: portfolio assessment, application planning, and design, deployment architectures, development and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimization, and best practices adoption
* Work as part of a wider delivery team comprising fellow consulting engineers, project managers, and account teams
* Cultivate your individual MongoDB reputation as a trusted advisor to guide MongoDB and our customers into the future
* Partner with Product and Engineering teams to influence the direction of the MongoDB product roadmap
**As a Consulting Engineer you will be successful in this role when you can execute the following**
Become a field expert in “everything MongoDB”
Communicate complex technical proposals simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
Gain a reputation as a trusted advisor with your clients, large and small
Ensure your client’s success with their MongoDB endeavors
Maintain the required level of billable utilization
Influence MongoDB product development by contributing experience from the field
Successfully communicate the product roadmap to external clients
Constantly work on improving yourself, our products and our team
Do you know, Why MongoDB is a fantastic place to work and build your career?
Disrupting a $64 Billion market
Top NoSQL database in the world
Largest Ecosystem and the fastest growing database in the world
Close to 17,000 customers in over 100 countries and over 90+ million downloads
120% net ARR expansion rate over each of the last twenty quarters
Sequoia Capital and a number of other Top VC firms have invested in MongoDB. Sequoia Capital calls us out as one of their flagship portfolios; Sequoia has also invested in Apple, Google, Youtube, and WhatsApp
9-figure revenue company, with very high double-digit growth rates
Be a part of the company that’s reinventing the database, focused on innovation and speed
Enjoy a fun, inspiring culture that is engineering focused
Work with talented people around the globe
Learn, contribute, and make an impact on the product and community
**Life at MongoDB**
**Our India office culture**
180+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
Employee affinity groups
**Competitive salary and EQUITY**
Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance.
Free lunch twice per week and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy and sweet treats
Macbooks are company standard
**26 weeks Maternity & 20 Paternity leave** to spend time with new arrivals
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*
Rajasthan Studio is looking for young and bright minds for its upcoming innovative, never-experienced-before app platform for virtual art experiences.
We are looking for programmers with problem-solving skills and critical thinking abilities for the position of Back End developer. Back End developers are responsible for creating a bridge between customers and business logic, optimizing applications for maximum efficiency, creating dashboards for internal teams, and maintaining brand consistency across the application, among other duties.
Backend Web Developers are responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. The role's primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Creating RESTful API/GraphQL to be consumed by Flutter developers
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Provide training and support to internal teams
Skill & Qualifications -
- Understanding accessibility and security compliances
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Knowledge of Yii framework - version 2 (preferred)
Please find below the required skill set
- Strong Experience in Ruby on Rails
- Solid understanding of Ruby principles and core concepts.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Concepts and principles.
- Understanding of RESTful/ SOAP APIs.
- Knowledge/ Experience in SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Excellent communication Skill.
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Build reusable APIs for our client-facing apps in Node.js
Create and maintain scalable infrastructure leveraging modern cloud platforms Write tests and documentation as you implement features with your team Maintain expertise in current and emerging technologies and tools
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
4+ years’ Experience with NodeJS
BS degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering Experience documenting and testing RESTful APIs
Experience working with databases in PostgreSQL, MongoDB or Redis
Experience and enthusiasm for working collaboratively with others in an Agile environment