InnovationM is looking for a Java Developer with experience in Spring Boot, Microservices, and MongoDB to join our team. The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience in designing and developing REST APIs using Spring Boot, building microservices-based applications, working with MongoDB and have experience in deploying applications in AWS.
What you must be good at:
● Develop and maintain REST APIs using Spring Boot framework
● Build microservices-based applications using Spring Boot and related frameworks
● Design and develop data models and queries for MongoDB database
● Deploy applications in AWS using EC2, ECR, and other relevant AWS services
● Work in an Agile development environment
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software
What you must be good at:
● 4+ years of experience in Java development
● Strong experience in Spring Boot and related frameworks
● Hands-on experience in building microservices-based applications
● Proficient in designing and developing REST APIs
● Strong experience in MongoDB, including data modeling and query optimization
● Good understanding of AWS services and deployment methodologies
● Experience working in an Agile development environment
● Proficient in Git and version control systems
We are looking for a Rust Developer to join our cutting-edge development team as it grows. The candidate must be comfortable working in an agile environment and can take the lead when necessary.
- Responsible for developing the product as per the product specification defined by the product managers
- Responsible for performing research on the best methods of implementing the requirements
- Author and curate technical documentation to support delivery, maintenance, and adoption
- Work with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise governance strategies to optimise the overall performance
- Design and develop automated deployment and maintenance mechanisms
- Solving development challenges and making architectural decisions by understanding the larger picture of the project goals
- Expanding your existing skill set, and picking up on various rust-dependent frameworks
- Confidently communicating and collaborating with your fellow developers in an office set-up.
- Must have experience in Rust programming language
- Have excellent knowledge of different data structures and algorithms
- Experience with, or understanding of, Kafka or Redis, Cloud infrastructure services, and Docker is an added advantage
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Experience in Backend and APIs development
- Experience in analysing and optimising the platform's performance
For a Customer Data Platform-led personalization and
real-time marketing automation solution
● Design and Develop large scale sub-systems
● To periodically explore latest technologies (esp Open Source) and prototype sub-systems
● Be a part of the team that develops the next-gen Targeting platform
● Build components to make the customer data platform more efficient and scalable
● 1-3 years of relevant experience with Java, Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in
addition to Coding.
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S in Computer Science or IT from premier institutes
● Good Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Good knowledge of Databases - SQL, NoSQL
● Knowledge of Unit Testing a plus
● Has an appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the marketing domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
● Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
- 3+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle—from concept
development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support. Interacts
with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology
specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the project.
Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the
module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data
model, integration component, package function customization).
Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack
or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and
drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture.
Drives the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module.
Contributes to designing and implementing the build, releases process as well as system
configuration and deployment characteristics of the application.
Required Tech Stack
2+ years of strong development skills in Java with JDK 1. 8 & above version &
Microservices with Spring boot/ Spring.
Should have strong acumen in Data Structures, Algorithms, problem-solving and Logical/
Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of
different type of Design patterns.
Sound understanding of concepts like Exceptional handling, Serialization/Deserialization
and Immutability concepts, etc.
Good fundamental knowledge in Enums, Collections, Annotations, Generics, Auto
boxing, etc. Experience with Multithreading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs Basic
understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections
Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by,
aggregate functions, etc.)
Experience with at-least one NoSQL (Any of Cassandra/Couch base/Hadoop), Hands-on
experience with JMS
Hands-on experience in creating RESTful webservices and consuming webservices
Hands-on experience with Spring.
Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j)
Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks.
Should have practical experience with Maven/Gradle and knowledge of version control
systems like Git/SVN etc.
Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver
Sound understanding/experience in software development process, test-driven
Java Struts Developer
Exp level- 2 to 5 years
Education- Btech, Mtech or MCA
Need immediate joiners or a Notice period of 15 days.
- Write clean, scalable code using Java programming languages
- Revise, update, re-factor, and debug code
- Participate as a team member in all phases of the S/W lifecycle, including the analysis and design of S/W systems
- Participate in integrated testing of product/ package
- Participate in difficult and typical coding assignments with the responsibility of a small module consisting of 3 5 members
- Participate in exploration/ feasibility study of different modules
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code
- comments and clear code; Ensuring that project tasks are completed in defined effort and timelines Testing: Writing of test cases, unit testing, system testing, and negative testing Troubleshooting Log analysis and database query optimization Updating job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques computing equipment; participates in educational opportunities, reads professional publications maintain personal networks
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development service issues
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying system flow, data usage and work processes, investigating problem areas, following delivery cycle
- Ensure compliance with Newgen/Client Quality Systems and Procedures
- Maintains confidentiality of information wherever required
Desired Profile -
- The incumbent should be BE/B Tech/MTech Computer Science Graduates preferably with 70% in 10/12th and 60% above in the rest of the academics
- Must have 2-3 years in Java programming
- Strong knowledge of Core Java concepts such as (Collections, Threads, OOPs etc)
- Good knowledge of Struts framework
- Knowledge of the creation of SOAP/REST/ADF-based web services
- Must have knowledge of Oracle database concepts such SQL query writing, creation of Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, Functions etc
- , also, should be able to write PL/SQL blocks
- Knowledge of Flutter and Oracle Workflows will be preferred
- Knowledge of WebLogic server Configurations and Deployments
- Must be able to write business-related algorithms efficiently
- Should be having flexibility, adaptability to work schedules, effective verbal and written communication and teamwork
The key aspects of this role:
• Candidate with exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities and strong work
• The candidate has to work on custom programming and web application development for
• Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites and resolving issues if
• Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to
find solutions on various problems.
• Communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, QA).
• Collaborate with team members and to work independently when needed.
• Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• Experience of total 4+ years working on PHP and Drupal 7,8 Development (at least 2+ years
in Drupal 8)
• Strong knowledge of MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS
• Experience with Drupal architecture, best practices and coding standards
• Knowledge on Views, Services etc.
• Experience in custom module and theme creation
• Familiar with sub version control systems such as Git or SVN
• Basic knowledge of environment setup for Linux distribution.
- 2+ years experience developing software using PaaS/APIs, Java, Docker, Bash, Json, Node js, sql / postgres, RestAPI, Swagger.
- Java 8 / Tomcat 8.5 / Jersey REST
- Spring MVC/Spring Boot/Microservices
- Strong desire to learn
- Knowledge of cutting-edge technologies.
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Comfortable working with Subversion, Git, or similar source control environments
- Must be willing to do Test Driven Development.
- Strong communication skills, must embrace working in a highly-collaborative environment
- Good understanding of web-service technologies, Restful APIs
- Some exposure to a version control system such as Git or Subversion
- Proven understanding of software development techniques, concepts and processes
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Works creatively to solve challenging problems
Location: Noida (Currently WFH)/ PWFH
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Looking for candidates preferably from SaaS/ Fintech/ B2B background.
This is a permanent remote opportunity.
- Principal Software engineer in the engineering should be able to run with a major feature or service independently. Typically is responsible for building world class product using backend technologies.
- Engineers with 7+ years of product development experience
- Strong experience building products with micro-services based approach.
- Background in looking at existing application & coming up with a micro-services based architecture (including technology migration) is a plus.
- In-depth experience in Java, springboot & related experience.
- Very good background in AWS based technologies.
- Good exposure to Security, Scale, Design and Architecture, API, Cloud Infrastructure.
- Good exposure to the open-source framework.
- Background in agile development is highly desirable.
- Ability to technically mentor junior engineers
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
- Expertise in Java Microservices, Spring, Spring boot MongoDB and Redis
- Hands-on programming skills
- Proficient communication skills
- You will design and develop large scale distributed services
- You will analyse and improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of the platform as a whole.
- You will act as the primary owner of one or more components while driving innovation in your area of ownership
- You will proactively research & evaluate new tools, technologies, and techniques to improve the value of the system.
- You will work with engineering leadership in solving and architecting solutions for challenging or complex development issues.
- You will work independently and handle dependencies with very minimal oversight
- You will take initiatives in developing and maintaining integrations of best practices within the back-end.
- You will help identify systemic issues, performance bottlenecks and work on design/architect improvements.
- You have 1 - 9 years of experience in software development.
- You have designed and scaled up the system.
- You have a strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- You are an incessant problem solver and tougher the problem gets, more fun you have.
- You have strong command in any one or more of the following languages: Python and Django
- You understand the business impact of your decisions.
Good To Have
- You have prior experience in fintech companies
Traits We Are Looking For
- Experience in a specific tech stack doesn't matter for us.
- The general engineering mindset and aptitude is what matters more.
- Technically strong and curious.
- Should have a hacker mindset and should love exploring new technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience
Java, Python, Data Structures, Algorithms