Title: ServiceNow Development (CSM)
Exp: 3 - 6 years
Location: Any InfoBeans' location
- 3-6 years of IT experience
- ServiceNow System Administration Certified is mandatory
- ITIL Foundation Certification would be a plus or can do before joining
- Implementation Specialist would be a plus
- Should possess good communication skills
- CSM - Customer Service Management module exp (Mandatory)
- ITSM - Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Service Portal, Service Catalog
- Client Scripts, UI Policy, UI Scripts, Script Includes, Business Rules, Scheduled Jobs
- Nice to have any one of below:
- ITOM - CMDB, Discovery, Service Mapping
- ITBM - Project Portfolio Management, Release Management, Agile
- HRSD (HR Service Delivery) and Finance
- GRC - Governance, Risk and Compliance
ServiceNow,ITSM + CSM
Evora is an international system integrator with focus on mobile and user experience (UX). We are a trusted partner for innovative digital maintenance and service solutions for global and regional customers in Europe, North America, Asia & Pacific. As SAP Gold Partner, Service Now Specialist and Click partner (by Salesforce), we offer consulting services, software development, quality assurance services and system integration based on standard components and products, as well as support & application management. By implementing best-practice solutions while optimizing their processes we help our customers to be successful in tomorrow's world.
- Experience with other ITSM software (BMC, Landesk, Cherwell, Heat, Axios, HP,etc.)
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules
- System integration experience using web services and other web based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications
- Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow Create and manage scripts and workflow
- Exposure to ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery and Orchestration and other applications like ServiceWatch, GRC etc.
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs - all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system. Fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL or CMDB
- Experience presenting and conducting demo reviews with client stakeholder
- Experience with ServiceNow's ServiceWatch and/or Discovery tools
- Custom UI Changes with usage of Web Technologies such as DOM, HTML changes
- Advanced experience with ServiceNow implementations
- Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly
Please find the ServiceNow JD for Service Mapping:
Job Description- ITOM
Role: Developer & Sr. Developer (Delivery & Support)
- Basic understand on Server, Network & Application architecture
- Understanding for basic troubleshooting for Server, Network & Application
- Design & engineer solutions leveraging all appropriate components offered by ServiceNow to answer the needs for ITOM requirements.
- Configuring and setting up Service-Now application, maintain and support the implementation.
Must Have Skills:
- Implementing ITOM modules within ServiceNow
- Experience in CMDB, Discovery & Event Management
- Deep knowledge on Event co-relation rule configurations
- Experience in ServiceNow Database/Table in structure
- Experience working with performance Analytics, email notification
- Worked with transform maps, data sources and different transform scripts for data loads and management.
- Worked with schedule jobs, events, and triggers to manage business needs and handle background work.
- Expert in ServiceNow Integration, Scripted Integration and Import set Integration
3+ years working on the ServiceNow platform or 6+ years of Industry experience
ServiceNow PreSales accreditations in all product lines
ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) – current or within 6 months of hire
ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist for ITSM (CIS-ITSM) – current or within 6 months of hire
Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of ITSM solutions in client environments
Additional experience in one of the following product lines: CSM, HR, ITBM, ITOM, Performance Analytics, SecOps, or Software Asset Mgmt.
Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
Experience using the Agile/Scrum methodology, leading scrum teams, leading backlog grooming, etc
Active listening skills, respecting others' point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input while demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal, and presentational)
Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing assistance in solving business processes and/or technical problems and relay that in English and not just IT jargon
Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
Proven team player and team builder
Ownership, accountability, and attention to detail in all work efforts
Ability to excel with minimum supervision
Commitment to customer satisfaction and supports our brand promise and guarantee to always “make it right”
Knowledge of ITIL
Ability to travel 10% of the time
Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology
ServiceNow Certified application Developer (CAD) preferred
3+ years working on the ServiceNow platform or 6+ years of Industry experience
Skills – Jboss, DevOps, ServiceNow, Windows Server.
JD - Application Maintenance -- Must have -- Installation and configuration of Custom/Standard Software e.g., FileZilla, JDK, OpenJDK Installation and configuration of JBOSS/Tomcat Server, Configuration of HTTPS certificate in JBOSS/Tomcat, Windows Event Viewer/IIS Log/ Windows Security /Active Directory, how to set Environment variable, Registry value, etc. Nice to Have --- Basics of Monitoring Knowledge of PowerShell, MS Azure Devops, Deploy and Configure application, how to check Last installed version of any software/patch, ServiceNow , ITIL , Incident Management , Change Management
- Prior Experience in ServiceNow development and administration in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to configure, develop, and implement functionality within ServiceNow.
- ServiceNow System Developer, Administrator Certification.
- Ability to relate to software engineering challenges and practices.
- Education: BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent on the job, hands-on experience.
- Minimum of 4+ years of overall IT experience, with a practical understanding of various technologies and processes such as operations systems, storage, networking, monitoring, and discovery.
- Experience delivering automated solutions and impl12ementation of highly scalable, highly available services.
- Other ServiceNow Micro Certifications.
Open Position – For all levels (Jr., Mid-level to Sr.)
- Consult internal customers on industry and ServiceNow best practices
- Lead and own all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including Application UI Configuration, Workflow Configuration
- Implement range of product offered by ServiceNow
- Develop Custom Applications
- Manage ServiceNow instance upgrade and improve its performance
- Development Integration components
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on customer experiences
- 3-8 years of Exp. in ServiceNow implementations and software development
- Familiarity with SOA technologies including as REST, SOAP
- Expertise with HTML technologies including HTML, CSS and AJAX practices
- Expertise on Incident management, Problem management, Change management, Knowledge management, Request Management and Integrations.
- Experience in coding, object-oriented and modularized software
- Demonstrated success completing complex projects, on time
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
Good to have experience
- Experience in designing, developing, scalable and distributed system.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
Blume Global (HQ California, www.blumeglobal.com) is a disrupter in the supply chain software market and has built the next generation cloud first Digital Supply Chain Platform for fortune 500 companies. Blume Global uses its 25+ years of data insights and global network to help enterprises be more agile, improve service delivery and reduce cost removing significant wastage from their operations.
As an experienced Analyst, you will:
Primarily making our customers think you are magical by resolving complex problems through your technical and product expertise. When
you learn more about our product suite, you will be able to extend your depth of knowledge on the products you support, as well as
expand to new technology stacks and supply chain domain knowledge. To hone your technical prowess, dig deep into database, data files,
logs, and traces to find the source of any problem. Finally, you will be someone our customers trust. They will depend on you to provide
timely and accurate information to their application issues.
• Prior experience of working in Application/Production support environment.
• MySQL knowledge and SQL querying abilities are needed. Skills in Python scripting would be advantageous.
• Troubleshooting and developing new solutions that solve the root cause of customer problems in tickets elevated from our L1 support team. Work Independently in the team.
• Problem Management (identifying recurring incidents, notify L3 for permeant fixes)
• Along with Customer Success Manager, participate in Weekly & Monthly reviews with the customers.
• Writing step-by-step processes, technical solutions, and ticket updates to customers using clear and concise English.
• Study ticket patterns and suggest improvement. Identify areas that can be automated.
• Experience in Application support ticketing tool such as ServiceNow & Jira
• Thorough understanding of SLA Management & Operational reporting.
• Provide value to the Customer in line to Quality, Process Improvements & Other customer centric initiatives.
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certified and through in-Service management processes, Event Management, Incident, Problem Management & Change Management.