- Key Responsibilities
- Grow social media pages of the company
- Strategize and execute campaigns to drive brand affinity and new consumers
- in-charge of all social media handles of the company (big social networks + new age networks)
- Partner with other brands to co-create campaigns
- Collaborate with other marketing verticals to grow the app community
- Mandatory and good to have experience/ skills.
Mandatory and good to have experience/ skills
- 0 to 2 years. Experience with high-growth consumer apps in India is a big plus
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in the English language are a must. Hindi and other Indian languages are a plus
- Love social media and short video apps. SelfSelf-usage social networks with a good following are a must.
About Eximius Ventures
· Responsible for managing + executing content for social media platforms like Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. Build and execute social media marketing strategies. Working with our marketing team to design and create the campaign test to communicate the results to using the data to inform future business decisions.
· Collaborate with other departments (marketing, video team, etc.) to create engaging social media content (Stories, posts, reels, etc).
· Planning, Creation, and Publishing of Instagram Reels.
· Managing ORM of IIDE s Social Media.
· Creating the entire campaign, shooting it out, monitoring it, and analyzing it.
· Measure output and revise social media strategies from time to time.
· Takedown any other activities from your reporting manager as and when required.
· Flexibility and willingness to go beyond the call of duty (a go-getter).
· Required Experience and Qualifications:
· Basic Shooting skills using the phone
· Basics of Adobe design & Video tools - Illustrator, Photoshop & Premiere Pro
We are on a mission to enable businesses to build agile and accountable technology teams that can deliver results in a secure and scalable way. You will be working with the leadership team of the company to decide content strategy and assist marketing efforts.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
Content Writer Intern responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Bachelor's Degree BBA/BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role if available
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
What day-to-day RESPONSIBILITIES OF someone in THIS ROLE involve!
- Oversee day-to-day management of all social channels
- Drive campaign extensions on our channels and ensure brand consistency
- Design and deploy monthly calendar of content by channels
- Design & deploy growth strategies to boost follower growth and engagement growth
- Manage social boost budgets
- Track metrics and maintain KPI dashboards
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between students and the brand, and ensure a positive student service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using social analytics tools such as Google Analytics and others social analytics tools
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiative
What ATTRIBUTES will it take to perform this role!
- At least 4-5 years of experience working in online marketing or growth hacking
- Excellent program management skills
- Creativity in thought and a helpful, collaborative bent of mind
- Demonstrate editing and writing skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to work on deadline on multiple projects
- Strong understanding of all social platforms and its features.
- Hands-on experience in media promotions to drive strong social reach.
- Strong hold on platform insights and analytics and accordingly using it to tweak digital strategy.
- Creative and Insight-driven approach.
- Strong thinking and creative ideation capabilities.
- Planner at large who can think and stitch wholesome 360degree campaigns across platforms.
- Very good at content creation across formats.
- Good command of the language and brand understanding.
- An observant who has their pulse on the internet and is always at speed at knowing what is happening/trending on the internet.
- Pop culture aware.
- Urge to do different and create different is important.
Sunstone is a leading higher education service provider that works with academic institutions in up-skilling students for employability. Sunstone offers career oriented training interventions for undergraduate and postgraduate students at 30+ institutions across 25 cities.
Sunstone’s training programs are industry endorsed to enhance employability. These programs are designed for hybrid delivery with unparalleled focus on soft skills and personality development. Sunstone’s focus is to provide students with holistic educational experience.
About The Internet Folks
The Internet Folks is a crazy, fun, and tea-loving team of developers, designers, and innovators who do not just code their products but shape them with love.
We believe that people come first and that’s why we prioritize growth of our team members above product and profit. We've seen firsthand the positive impact that prioritizing our people can have - just check out our impressive track record of delivering 8 products to large enterprises including Fortune 500.
But we're not just all business – we know how to have a good time too. Whether it's sharing a few jokes over coffee or celebrating a big win, we love to have fun and keep things light. (Don’t believe us? Check this 😉- https://bit.ly/tif-in-goa-2022)
We are based out of Bhopal and are keen to include a few passionate individuals who feel they are not getting opportunities of their calibre and interest.
If you're ready to join a team working on the next big thing in the SaaS category, we'd love to hear from you. So don't be shy – apply now and let's chat! 🚀
About the Internship
What you'll be doing:
• Creating engaging and relevant social media content
• Managing social media accounts and monitoring analytics.
• Conducting social media research
• Analyzing social media metrics such as engagement rates, reach and impressions
• Collaborating with other departments
• Staying up-to-date with social media trends
• Developing and implementing social media campaigns
• Managing social media advertising
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms: You should have a good understanding of how various social media platforms work, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Location: Remote, Bhopal
Work Type: Internship, Part-time, Full-time, Contract
Initial Earning: Up to ₹10,000/month stipend, mentorship, task-oriented culture, work on real-life projects with guidance, (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ
Experience: Min. 3 months
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create a brand and market positioning that maintains Tartan's leadership position in the industry.
- Devise, own, and execute Tartan’s marketing strategy across all formats, both internally and externally.
- Ensure sales and partner teams are enabled and up-to-date with the product, process, competitor, and market content.
- Build Tartan's vocabulary and messaging to effectively tell the company’s story to the modern world.
- Build, maintain, measure, and optimize Tartan’s marketing channel mix, with an eye toward growth initiatives and product adoption
- Work closely with the sales, customer success, alliances, and product teams to identify market opportunities and define market-leading products.
You will be a good fit if you have the below:
- Proven 3+ years of B2B2C marketing leadership experience providing strategic input to high-growth technology businesses with ownership of marketing strategies, goals, and tactics
- Successful track record in building, getting buy-in, and executing marketing plans
- History of building high performing, marketing teams and attracting top marketing talent
- Relevant domain experience preferred in deeply technical products, preferably in API space
- A thorough grasp of the key metrics needed to drive the business
- Ability and desire to use data and metrics to make strategic growth decisions
- Interest in development, training, and mentorship; hands-on in working with teams
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
- Overseeing development of Social Posts with writing and communications teams
- Developing Social Graphics with the design team (profile covers, post imagery, thumbnails)
- Creating Paid Social Ads with writing and design teams
- Managing Social Media websites/ microsites with the brand and digital teams
- Handling Analytics with digital and SEO teams
- Orchestrating the design, creation, and management of promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with the company's overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Analyzing key metrics and A/B test strategy as needed.
- Becoming an advocate for the company in social media spaces, trafficking, and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrating ability to map out a comprehensive social marketing plan. Driving strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitoring trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Identifying reputational risks and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Reporting notable risks to appropriate management.
- Maintaining an annual strategic social media calendar and coordinating and aligning with the PR and corporate communication teams
What you will do:
- Marketing degree is welcome, but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in digital content marketing.
- Experience sourcing and managing digital content development and publishing.
- Able to articulate and demonstrate why ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube), and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Can effectively communicate information and ideas through written, audio, and video formats.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses functional knowledge working within a CMS.
- Influencer recruitment and management are a must.
- Content curation and blogging skills as a plus.
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Social Media Manager responsibilities:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Are you passionate about helping people make smart financial decisions? Do you have excellent writing and research skills?
We’re looking for kick-ass, English speaking content writers to work with us at our offices in New Delhi who will help us create informative and engaging articles for our blog and newsletter.
We are looking for someone who:
- has literary experience writing about personal finance or technology;
- gives special attention to detail and is not only articulate but also follows the pillars of brevity;
- can understand complex or highly-technical topics and can distill it for the masses in a simple and engaging copy;
- has experience with other blogging platforms and a strong grasp of SEO;
- expert fluency - both with written and oral methods of communication - in English;
- uses fin-tech applications daily to manage their offline & online transactions; and
- has more than two debit cards, and one (or more) credit card(s).
In addition to the aforementioned requirements, a good understanding of the Indian financial space - technical and theoretical - will make your job application shine even more brightly.
Along with your CV, please send us links to 2-3 published examples of your work.