About N H Enterprises
● Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Ability to build apps and websites that are extremely sensitive.
● Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code for prospects
● Integrate designs and wireframes within the application code
● Translate wireframes and designs into good quality code
● Good understanding of CSS libraries, GIT, Sigma, Adobe XD etc.
● Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface
● Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
● Documenting application changes and developing updates
● Design and develop new custom components to meet project requirements
DeepIntent is a marketing technology company that helps healthcare brands strengthen communication with patients and healthcare professionals by enabling highly effective and performant digital advertising campaigns. Our healthcare technology platform, MarketMatch™, connects advertisers, data providers, and publishers to operate the first unified, programmatic marketplace for healthcare marketers. The platform’s built-in identity solution matches digital IDs with clinical, behavioural, and contextual data in real-time so marketers can qualify 1.6M+ verified HCPs and 225M+ patients to find their most clinically-relevant audiences, and message them on a one-to-one basis in a privacy-compliant way. Healthcare marketers use MarketMatch to plan, activate, and measure digital campaigns in ways that best suit their business, from managed service engagements to technical integration or self-service solutions. DeepIntent was founded by Memorial Sloan Kettering alumni in 2016 and acquired by Propel Media, Inc. in 2017. We proudly serve major pharmaceutical and Fortune 500 companies out of our offices in New York, Bosnia and India.
The set of skills we are looking for:
Solid Java experience and knowledge of the Java framework
Understanding data structure
Understanding of the JVM internal and memory management
In-depth MySQL knowledge
Excellent debugging skills.
Able to work in theEST timezone. Troubleshoot complex issues
discovered in-house as well as in customer environments.
Replicate customer environments/issues on the platform and work to identify & fix the root cause or provide an interim workaround as needed.
Provide Technical Action plans to take a customer/product issue from start to resolution.
Identify product bugs and improvements based on customer environments and work to close them
Ensure timely and top-quality product delivery
Ensure that the end product is fully and correctly defined and documented
Ensure implementation/continuous improvement of formal processes to support product development activities.
Good in external and internal communication across stakeholders.
Head of Engineering
https://60decibels.com/" target="_blank">60 Decibels is an impact measurement company that makes it easy to listen to the people who matter most. We believe that the best way to understand social impact is by talking to the people experiencing that impact. It sounds obvious when you say it, but that is not the typical practice for many impact investors, corporations and foundations working to create social change.
We collect social Impact data directly from beneficiaries (customers / employees / suppliers) using our network of 1000+ trained researchers in 70+ countries. We do it quickly and without the fuss typically associated with measuring social impact. Our researchers speak directly to customers to understand their lived experience; and our team turns all this data into benchmarked social performance reports, with accompanying insights, to help our clients demonstrate and improve social performance.
If you want to help build interesting solutions to help social enterprises that are solving some of the world’s most challenging problems, then read on! We're looking for a Head of Engineering to join our global team full-time, in a hybrid role for our Bengaluru office.
About the Position
We are seeking a full-time Head of Engineering, someone to lead a team of developers while solving real user problems through smart and efficient application of technical knowledge and tools. You will be working closely with a multidisciplinary team, and will be responsible for working with the team to translate product specs into clean, functional, production-ready code and to further develop features of our platform across the full technical stack.
You will have the opportunity to work across many types of projects across the organization. Your primary responsibility will be advancing our integrated data capture and insights platform (Ruby/React/PostgreSQL) and associated tooling (Python),which will involve, in part:
- Working with the Leadership, Product and Operations teams, and leading the Engineering team on requirements gathering, specifications and scoping for feature development & product initiatives
- Designing, developing, testing and maintaining robust applications and interfaces to a high level of quality, reliability and scalability
- Anticipating and leading the definition of the systems architecture vision to better support our team’s needs
- Growing our technical capacity by mentoring other engineers and interviewing candidates
- Collaborating with team members to determine best practices and requirements for our software stack
- Participating in code reviews and model good development practices (such as test-writing)
- Troubleshooting coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
First and foremost, you bring passion and dedication to this work because it matters to you. You are a pragmatic and product-driven engineer who is interested in solving user problems and delivering value while taking into account tradeoffs between Business and Tech. You have a bias towards action: you get your hands dirty and actively tackle problems in a way that leads to the best outcomes and brings teams together. You successfully balance flexibility and rigor, using informed judgement to make decisions. You model critical thinking and introspection, taking strategic risks and growing from mistakes. You are decisive and bold, have a growth mindset, are an excellent communicator, and know the value of being a part of an effective team. More specifically, you bring:
- 10+ years of experience in a software engineering role, preferably building a SaaS product. You can demonstrate the impact that your work has had on the product and/or the team
- Deep knowledge of frameworks we use (e.g. Ruby on Rails, React), or the interest and ability of picking up new languages and frameworks quickly
- Professional experience building production-ready, data-intensive, applications and APIs
- Professional experience with developing and deploying applications using cloud service providers (eg. AWS, GCP, Azure, GitHub CI/CD)
- Demonstrated knowledge of web applications, cybersecurity, open-source technologies
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills with both tech and non-tech teams/stakeholders.
Working with 60 Decibels
We are a fun, international and highly-motivated team who believes that team members should have the opportunity to expand their skills and career in a supportive environment. We currently have offices in New York, London, Nairobi and Bengaluru. Please note that permanent work authorization in one of these geographies is required.
We offer a competitive salary, the opportunity to work flexibly and in a fun, supportive working environment.
As a growing company, we are building towards a more universally accessible workplace for our employees. At this time, we do use some cloud-based technologies that are not compatible with screen readers and other assistive devices. We would be happy to discuss accessibility at 60 Decibels in greater depth during the recruitment process.
Want to get to know a little better?
> Sign up to receive https://us20.campaign-archive.com/home/?u=eb8a3471cbcc7f7bb20ae1019&id=4f8f9fc97a" target="_blank">The Volume, our monthly collection of things worth reading.
> Visit our website at http://www.60decibels.com/" target="_blank">60decibels.com.
> Read about our team values https://drive.google.com/a/60decibels.com/file/d/1XxQkrGpNrwQzuHBzq3KqNVVASoq_IZM9/view?usp=sharing" target="_blank">here.
Qualifications and Background
- 3-5+ years of experience working on Salesforce platforms
- At least one year of experience working directly with North Americas and European clients
- At least two Salesforce certification
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I/II
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Bachelors/Postgraduate degree, professional qualification, or relevant experience.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Domain expertise: have a good technical understanding of the Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud and how business stakeholders use the product.
- General knowledge of technical concepts, strategies, and methodologies, including architectural and security concepts, systems development life cycle, information management, and portfolio management (production systems, release planning, change management).
- Proficient with Salesforce Lightning Design System and the Salesforce development lifecycle.
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, LWC, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Demonstrated experience with relational databases, data modelling, and ETL tools
- Experience with Services Oriented Design Principles (SOA) and Web Services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and
- Stakeholder management: experience in managing relationships with business stakeholders; a proven ability
- to work with and influence cross-functional teams, ensuring close collaboration with development teams, is
- especially important.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Key Responsibilities
- Client Interaction
- You will be required to be available for project and client interactions during UK business hours.
- Meet with clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in
application design, configuration, testing, and deployment
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning) o Work cross-functionally with Revenue Operations, Sales Finance, Engineering, and other key stakeholders within the client organisation.
- Gather, analyse and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and production issues reported by end-users
- Leadcustomer-driven solutions utilizing strong technical design skills and strong working relationships
with internal groups
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advise on alternatives and on the implications of new or
revised processing analysis.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce
platform and products • Technical development
- Setupdevelopmentenvironmentsontheirownandcommunicatedevelopmentprogresstotheclient and senior management.
- Build Salesforce applications using Apex and Visualforce and leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform.
- Implement and maintain Salesforce customizations such as custom fields and objects, layouts, controller extensions, triggers, workflows, process builders, and validation rules
- Develop, test, and document working custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Createandexecuteunit,integration,anduseracceptancetestplans,includingusecasesandtestdata o Ensure service level availability of the Force.com platform and integration applications and provide
on-call support for break/fix/enhancement activities to resolve application issues. • Research and best practices
- Follow and understand Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed applications developed on the Salesforce. com platform
- Assist with the planning of application changes, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases.