Experience with web services and Various frameworks (CakePHP, Symfony, ZEND, Laravel, etc) -
Capability to create an extension or module.
- Must be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Experience in a structured development environment
- Strong knowledge of Core PHP Skills & object-oriented programming (OOP) Has knowledge of any one of Git, BitBucket, SVN, etc. code management repositories.
- Immediate joiner prefer.
- Total Exp - 2+ to 4 years
- Notice period - not more than 30 days
Responsibilities and Duties -
You will be taking ownership of a big project already in production. This project already has 25L registered users.
About aviabird technologies
Have fun while you work?
We are looking for Self motivated, Passionate Technology enthusiasts seasoned PHP Developer to join our team. Developing high end enterprise products for Fintech and Insure-tech market.
Design, Develop, Implement, Test, Document and Maintain high quality Web Application Software.
Understanding and implementing of project management practices.
MVC compliant Development (YII / CodeIgniter / Cake PHP / Zend Framework) in at least any one of these frameworks.
Optimization of PHP Code and database queries and functions through Code Review and Project Review Sessions.
Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
Provide accurate effort estimates for deliverable and be committed to the deadlines through follow-up of tasks with team members.
Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
Eligibility criteria :
Someone who is passionate about his/her work.
Excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges.
Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast pace environment.
Strong database skills, proven experience with MySQL 5 having knowledge of indexes, fulltext searches, usage of Regular Expressions in queries and more.
Excellent knowledge of Applications Architecture and how to work with Frameworks with MVC architecture.
Key Skills Required : Cake PHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend, Mysql, Jquery, API (Restful Service).
What You Get at Evervent:
Exiting work like working with startups to continuously reinvent/apply technology in new ways.
No bar on salary for deserving Candidates.
Technical coaching to ensure continuous professional growth
Career coaching by our expert HR staff and senior mentors
Awards & recognition for your hard work
Our world class facilities include :
Gaming Zone for refreshing your mind
Open work culture environment
Centrally cooled/heated office space
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to
the craft, writes code that they are proud of, and can hit
the ground running. You will be a part of a full-stack
creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the
ongoing software development from the initial
specification, to developing, testing, and launching.
3-5 years of exp in building web applications using
PHP (Laravel framework)
Very good in build rich UI using HTML/CSS and
Good understanding of databases like MySQL,
Write clean and well-designed codes
Produce detailed specifications
Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
Follow industry best practices
Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Job Description :
- Started in 2016, Techjockey.com is India's only software e-marketplace with over 2200 IT vendors and more than 10,000 Software Products. We are playing a pivotal role in changing the buying behaviour of today's IT customer by making them choose, compare and buy software online on Techjockey.com.
- Product Managers team is driven by patience, ability to interact with different customers and identifying their needs. They are a key to our success strategy and act as a backbone to our business model. Our vision is to disrupt the unstructured IT industry and build a single platform for all business through action planning in and around this business team.
- We are looking for a Drupal Developer responsible for front-end development and theming. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The best candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is preferred.
- Responsible for helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme. Work closely with back-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website's architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Experience with Drupal7/8
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Extremely fluent with HTML5/XHTML and CSS
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
Must to have :
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
A Candidate is responsible for matching business needs with technology in the following manner:
- Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules As
- Proactively analyse, design, simplify, code, debug, and unit test software, including features, defects, and refactoring
- Provide estimates, review existing delivery dates, and work requirements with current knowledge set, analyse possible
alternatives and communicate options and their affects, both technical and upon delivery date
- Participate in code reviews
- Generate technical documentation that meets organisational standards
- Experience in creating front and back-end applications
- Other activities deemed essential to the success of a project/customer delivery
Skills & Qualifications
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding of different design patterns used in web technologies
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
2) developing and testing software and resolving technical issues that arise
3) Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
4) Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
5) Lead the entire development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
6) Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
7) Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
8) Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
9) Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
10) Fixing bugs
You will be building efficient, scalable & high performance microservices and applications which will power the network of thousands of retailers across the country and at the same time improve the efficiency and visibility of information flow in our supply chain systems.
Your core responsibilities:
- Create elegant, efficient and maintainable software to support and extend our current products.
- Solve complex architectural challenges when implementing new features.
- Integrate with databases, file systems, cloud services when delivering scalable solutions.
- Troubleshoot and fix reported customer issues, delivering software patches as needed.
- Assisting in making design decisions based on performance, scalability, security, and future expansion.
- Communicating and collaborating with management, product, QA teams.
What will help you thrive in this role?
- Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a Backend Engineer.
- Proficiency in web development using any of the languages: PHP, Python, Java, NodeJS or Golang.
- Should possess a solid grasp of object-oriented programming, system architecture & design, databases, development, and testing methodologies.
- Good in Design (HLD and LLD).
- Good in Database schema design.
- Good to have experience with AWS or Google Cloud or Azure and serverless architecture.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Track record of delivering successful products as an engineer.
- Experience with large applications of some scale will be a plus.
- Ability to deep dive, understand & improve the legacy code.
- Domain knowledge of supply chain & retail industry is a plus.
Whom you will be sharing your work day with?We are a language agnostic engineering team of independent thinkers who understand the priorities of a rapidly growing startup and excel at choosing high impact projects. Our core beliefs are:
- We are in the forefront of disrupting traditional retail & supply chain industry by building distributed systems
- We are hardcore open source lovers and believe in the strength of open source community.
- We believe technology can change the way information is consumed.
- We use a data driven approach to build new products and features.
- Build new tech solutions to improve business processes and enable our various departments to help service our teams better.
- We embrace and enable DevOps culture within the organisation.
And yes! We do have new furry friends coming to our office everyday.
- Hybrid work environment with flexibility to work from anywhere.
- A great salary, commensurate with experience.
- Unlimited vacation policy which means Paid Vacations.
- A relaxed & flexible working atmosphere.
- Weekly parties (Unofficial).
- Paid outings to remote work locations and industry events/conferences.
- Paid Health Insurance for you and your loved ones.
Photon Commerce (www.photoncommerce.com)
Full-time. Remote. Starting as soon as possible.
About the company
Photon Commerce is the AI platform for finance, invoices, and payments. Photon empowers financial services and eCommerce businesses with computer vision to automate invoices and receipts. Photon turns paper and pdf invoices, receipts, POs, and packing slips into a modern collaboration platform for commerce, preventing problems before they become costly. Backed by the Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center, its leadership brings experience from eCommerce and SaaS unicorns, Google AI, Y Combinator, Stanford, and 4 exits and an IPO.
What you will do
· Build a python/flask app that processes PDFs, images, invoices, and receipts for Quickbooks and Shopify using OCR
· Lead a team of 8+ engineers and interns
· Create integrations, APIs, webhooks, and payments for the captured structured data
· Build a document and invoice collaboration app with embedded chat, like Slack for documents/invoices
· Deploy the app into production and own AWS devops
· Own the shipped product, including QA
· 1+ years of engineering leadership, including as a team lead, tech lead, or manager
· Have repos and/or demos to show your previous work
· Knowledge in and/or passion for enterprise SaaS, and AWS devops
· Excellent communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, and team skills
What you’ll receive
· Join an exciting, high growth startup led by serial entrepreneurs and backed by top tier Silicon Valley investors and billionaire industry leaders in tech
· Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and performance