About ArthTech Supports Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a PHP/Laravel Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of a Social Networking Application aimed at a vast number of various Android Mobile devices. Your primary focus will be the development of the back-end and their integration with front-end services. You will work alongside other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable PHP code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Follow best practices in code implementation
- Willing to work on flexible time zones if required
Desired Candidate Profile
- A degree in programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, and managing APIs like REST.
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel.
- Knowledge of database design and querying using MySQL.
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
- A portfolio of applications and programs to your name.
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
- Great communication skills.
- The desire and ability to learn.
- Must have experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Must have experience in modules/extensions development/customization.
- Must have experience in Theme and API integration/customization.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of SSH, Nginx, and Apache.
- Knowledge in the GIT version is plus.
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Verbal & Written communication
- Decision maker
- Good Listener
- Ability to work independently
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop back-end/frontend new functionality
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
We are looking for a Sr. PHP Laravel Developer/ TL for building high-performing, scalable,
enterprise-grade applications. You will be responsible for web application development
while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept to
design to testing. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build a high-quality web application from scratch.
- Responsive and adaptive web page implementation.
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code to ensure the applications' best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness.
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail and be able to familiarize and quickly.
- Learn new Software/frameworks/ languages/ technology with ease.
- Must be able to apply innovative thinking at work.
- Good working knowledge of PHP-based MVC framework Laravel.
- A clear understanding of RESTful API development standards.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of AngularJS is an added advantage.
- Understanding managing Linux servers & AWS/GCP
- Develop the custom plugins/modules or edit the existing plugins/modules to accommodate the requirements.
- Good in Coding, Debugging, Unit Testing & Documentation of Code and Application
This is regarding a job opening in Peritus Infotech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Noida.
Key Skills Required : PHP, Laravel, CodeIgnite, Mysql, Jquery, API (Restful Service), HTML, CSS.
1. Design, Develop, Implement, Test, Document and Maintain high quality Web Application Software.
2. Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects.
3. Understanding and implementing of project management practices.
4. MVC compliant Development (CodeIgniter / PHP / LARAVEL) in at least any one of these frameworks.
5. Design simple and intuitive user interfaces - the creation of examples through wireframes and mockups.
6. Optimisation of PHP Code and database queries and functions through Code Review and Project Review Sessions.
7. Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
8. Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
9. Provide accurate effort estimates for deliverable and be committed to the deadlines through follow-up of tasks with team members.
10. Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
11. Ability to handle technical queries raised by the development team and provide support and guidance to them.
Eligibility criteria :
1. Advanced PHP experience, specifically with PHP 5.
2. Strong database skills, proven experience with MySQL 5 and other RDBMS having knowledge of indexes, full-text searches, usage of Regular Expressions in queries and more.
3. Strong knowledge of OOPs concepts and OOAD using Design Patterns.
4. Excellent knowledge of Applications Architecture and how to work with Frameworks with MVC architecture.
6. Working Knowledge of Code Repository and Version Control Systems like SVN, GIT, CVS, Vault, Starteam, TFS, VSS or any other.
7. Strong Knowledge of any one of the Project Management tools like Basecamp, Redmine, Confluence etc.
8. Excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges.
9. An ideal candidate should have experience creating highly trafficked websites.
10.Ability to motivate staff in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
11. Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast pace environment.
12. Excellent Communication skills.
UG :B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
PG :Any Postgraduate
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required
- Provides free and subscription-based website and email services hosted and operated at data centres in Mumbai and Hyderabad.
- Serve global audience and customers through sophisticated content delivery networks.
- Operate a service infrastructure using the latest technologies for web services and a very large storage infrastructure.
- Provides virtualized infrastructure, allows seamless migration and the addition of services for scalability.
- Pioneers and earliest adopters of public cloud and NoSQL big data store - since more than a decade.
- Provide innovative internet services with work on multiple technologies like php, java, nodejs, python and c++ to scale our services as per need.
- Has Internet infrastructure peering arrangements with all the major and minor ISPs and telecom service providers.
- Have mail traffic exchange agreements with major Internet services.
This job position provides competitive professional opportunity both to experienced and aspiring engineers. The company's technology and operations groups are managed by senior professionals with deep subject matter expertise.
The company believes having an open work environment offering mentoring and learning opportunities with an informal and flexible work culture, which allows professionals to actively participate and contribute to the success of our services and business.
Job Role and Responsibilties:
1. Full lifecycle (SDLC) application development.
2. Designing, coding and debugging existing code.
3. Understanding of front end and user interface engineering design.
4. Software testing and quality assurance.
5. Integration of the modules in the existing systems.
6. Evaluation and identification of the new technology developments in the work domain.
7. Maintaining standard practices and compliances.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
A graduate degree or senior Diploma in engineering or technology with 4-8 years of experience in some or all of the following.
- PHP, Integration with MemCache, Membase, MySQL, Oracle, CDB/BDB, Error Handling and debuggers
- Data Structures,
- HTML / XHTML, CSS, java-script, Smarty
- Web Services, SOAP, XML, REST
- Code optimization, Scaling, Session management, Version control Systems
- MIME Parsing, Large data processing in PHP (encoding, parsing, escaping for special characters etc.)
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both iOS and Android platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing iOS and Android apps to React Native.
Are you a highly experienced, ambitious Fullstack developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!!!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
Required Experience and Qualifications
Experience: 0 to 1 year
Qualification: BCA/MCA, B.TEch (IT)/M.Tech (IT) , B.E.(IT) or any other computer science related degrees or courses related PHP
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹120,000.00 to ₹180,000.00 /year