Eximius is a micro-VC fund which invests into early-stage startups. One of our portfolio startup iTribe is looking for "Hustlers", "First Principle Thinkers", "Crazy and trips on creating products out of the box from scratch", "Outspoken", "unafraid of users ripping your product".
iTribe is on a mission to make discussing finance from being a taboo topic to a dinner table topic, which means making "Bharat" financially literate and independent. iTribe is a social network which allows anyone to discover, discuss, vet ideas and seek advice from like-minded iTribe aims at making Finance simple, witty and fun for everyone
Founded in 2021 by IIT Kharagpur alumni to convert their own journey of becoming investors into a product to help billion users. An emerging startup backed by some of the most respected investors around the world.
Code Quality and Go live
- Craft clean, manageable code, maintain proper documentation and code integrity
- Maintain quality and ensure 100% uptime
- Create, test and deploy the applications on production servers
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximize development efficiency
- Responsible for security and data protection.
- Working alongside Product managers to architect and design new features.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to launch new features.
- Unblock peers and keep all the internal and external teams informed about the progress of development
- 2 - 5 years of experience in designing and developing Server side component (REST APIs, Micro service Architecture)
- Good understanding and strong in data structures and algorithms (Degree in computer science is an added advantage)
- Good to have experience with event driven architecture.
- Good understanding of databases such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Well-versed with Software Development Life Cycle
- Demonstrate the ability to be a self-starter, learn and implement new technologies/ frameworks
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Why you should join iTribe?
- Building a product which is not done in decades.
- Be a part of the founding team and work directly with the founders.
- Competitive Salary
- ESOPs - ownership in the company
- Medical Insurances
- Subscriptions to premium platforms for learning
- Books that you ask for
- Friendly leave policy
About Eximius Ventures
Skills required – Node.js
What you'll do:
- Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
- Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Write unit test and improve test coverage.
- Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
- Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
- A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
- A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
- Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
- Demonstrable passion for technology (e.g., personal projects, open-source involvement)
- Enthusiastic embrace of DevOps culture and collaborative software engineering
- Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and agile team environment
- Enthusiasm for cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Apache Cordova framework
- Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS, Android
- Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
- Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
Primary Skills: Database Systems (SQL), Python Flask/Fast API/Django frameworks specifically
- Highly proficient in fundamentals of Python web development frameworks like Flask, Django and Fast API
- Demonstrated experience in developing APIs using Python frameworks
- Should have deep knowledge in PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server and other SQL based Databases
WHO WE ARE
Balbix is the world’s first platform to leverage specialized AI and gamification techniques to help organizations understand their exploding attack surface and manage their cybersecurity posture. Balbix predicts where and how breaches are likely to happen, prescribes prioritized mitigating actions, and enables workflows to address the underlying security issues. We enable CISOs and CIOs to reduce enterprise cyber risk by 95% or more, while making security teams 10 times more efficient.
Our rapidly growing customer base includes some of the world's largest organizations. We are backed by John Chambers (the former CEO and Chairman of Cisco), top Silicon Valley VCs and global investors. We have been called magical, and have received raving reviews as well as customer testimonials, numerous industry awards, and recognition by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, and by Frost & Sullivan.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Balbix is looking for an engineer for its connector platform development. You will play a key role in designing and implementing, feature set of Balbix’s connector initiative. Balbix consumes information from many different sources within the enterprise, such as Active Directory servers, switches and routers. Balbix is looking to create a catalog of connectors, including cloud environments such as Azure, GCP and AWS. Working with the rest of the team you will collaborate to ensure scalable, rapid, high quality connectors
- Develop a world class cloud security platform.
- Build scalable systems.
- Work shoulder to shoulder with some of the best people in different disciplines
- Able to take on very complex problems, learn quickly, iterate, and persevere towards a robust solution
- Product-focused and passionate about building truly usable systems
- A good communicator, and facilitate teamwork via good documentation practices
- Curious about the world and your profession, constant learner
- BS/MS in CS or related discipline
- 4+ years of experience working in cross platform development using a variety of programming languages such as Python or Go or Java
- Working experience with microservices, distributed streaming applications and cloud native applications.
- Experience working with AWS API Gateway, S3, CloudWatch, AWS Batch, EC2, etc.
- Experience working with SQl and NoSQL databases like Postgres, Cassandra.
- Experience with Elasticsearch will be preferred.
- Excellent communications skills.
Life @ Balbix
At Balbix our work developing the world's most advanced platform to address what is perhaps the most important (and hardest) technology problem facing mankind today is exceptionally rewarding! We’ve built a culture that aligns to our values of ownership, customer focus, curiosity, tenacity, innovation, judgement, teamwork, communication, honesty and impact. In joining our team you’ll work with exceptional people, build pioneering products and utilize cutting-edge technology. Our Balbix team members see rapid career growth opportunities stemming from our culture of alignment, bottom up innovation, our clarity of goals and unrelenting mission.
More information at https://www.balbix.com/join-us.
Please reach out if you want a seat on our rocket-ship and are passionate about changing the cybersecurity equation.
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs
At E2open, you will be an integral member of a dynamic organization, working on cutting-edge technology that transforms the way companies do business with their trading partners in complex, multi-tier supply chains. Currently, E2open is seeking an energetic Application Engineer to join our Research & Development Group. This position involves the development of leading-edge Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) supply chain management applications that drive complex multi-company supply chain management dashboards, workflows, and business-to-business supply chain data interchanges.
- Strong experience in Core Java 8 and above, Collections and Data structures.
- Develop solutions using core java, Spring / Spring Boot, JSON, Rest API and other web technologies.
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Enforcing and Writing code following good standards (well documented with good code coverage and properly tested code).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate and Mybatis). Ability to model & design databases for high availability and high volume.
We’re a small team looking for passionate, execution-focused, self-starters to help us build the next generation eCommerce platform and equal the playing field for all. Our success depends on building teams who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them. If that sounds exciting to you, let’s talk!
We are expanding our Engineering team to India and building a stellar and diverse team composed of owners. We are looking for a backend engineer with a demonstrated track record of developing and maintaining production services, innovative thinking, and technical excellence. As a backend engineer, you will be responsible for building out the service layer that powers our frontend applications. You should have a solid understanding of software development lifecycle and software design principles. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a huge impact at a small start-up with immense growth potential.
What you will do?
Create technical plans of projects assigned to you.
Come up with well-structured solutions to ambiguous problems and implement them.
Ship high-quality, well-tested, secure, and maintainable backend code.
Provide technical direction on our various products and upcoming projects.
Champion reliability and quality by using best practices in software engineering and modular design.
Ensure all components are scalable, maintainable, and have in-built metrics instrumentation and monitoring
Deliver an exceptional user experience to our customers. Put the customer first and have quality in mind.
Own the full release cycle from development to deployment.
What you will need?
3+ Years of experience as a software engineer working on backend applications.
Advanced knowledge of Python (preferably, the Django framework) and relational databases.
Experience with agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing.
Experience with building, modifying, and extending API endpoints (REST or GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and influencing skills.
Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
Hustle. Thrives in an evolving, fast-paced, ambiguous work environment.
Bonus if you have
Experience working in the eCommerce domain.
Experience with AWS technologies like Elastic Beanstalk, Amplify, etc.
- Support existing code of PHP webserver
- Hands-on any PHP-based framework/CMS like Laravel, CakePHP, Zend, CodeIgnitor, Yii.
- Must write efficient code with documentation.
- Any Database: MySQL, MongoDB, NoSQL DBs, postgresql.
- Has experience debugging code.
- Analysis of current DB structure and change table structures as and when required
- Implementation of visual representation of DB data in the form of charts and graphs
- The eventual implementation of a new UI theme with customizations such as drop-down menu data, as well as linking the UI theme front-end with the back-end MySQL
- Implementation of new PHP web services for functions such as analytics, and new modules to existing services
- Ensure cross-platform compatibility of information retrieved from web services on
- Android and iOS platforms, in terms of Push Notifications, platform-specific issues, etc.
- Implementation of SSL security to all web services, logins, and API calls
- Familiar with XMPP would be a plus point.
- Java – Spring, Hibernate
- Knowledge on database systems
- Test and automation tools
- 6+ years of experience in software development
Preferably BE/B-Tech engineering degree, but not a must.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience developing server-side Java – Spring, Hibernate and REST
- Full-SDLC cycle, with large-scale live roll-out participation as a developer
- Experience with test automation: TDD, unit/integration/functional testing
- Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
- Good understanding of relational and non-relational database/datastores/caches best practices and challenges
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
- Proficient in Git and familiarity with continuous integration
- A team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience building GraphQL APIs using Node.js
- React, Android or iOS development
Educational - BE/BT
Job Location : Mumbai
- Strong knowledge of Core PHP and web architecture
- Understanding of PHP design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance of Web applications
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and optimisation of SQL queries
- Proficient with MongoDB databases and its query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git