at Website Development Digital Marketing Software Developer
Staying on top of advances in Web technology, keeping up with software development and quickly adapting to new development tools and techniques.
You need to have the knack of learning new stuff especially things related to the Web, Usability and Interfaces.
Is expected to be conversant with one or more of the popular server-side scripting languages (i.e. PHP/Python/Ruby).
Knowledge of MVC frameworks like Yii, Ruby on Rails or Django is an advantage.
Knowledge of Drupal will be an advantage of course. Knowledge on AngularJS, Node JS, React JS, Ionic etc is also required.
About Website Development Digital Marketing Software Developer
- Work with product managers to find solutions to critical problems, face internal customers, and create requirements.
- Triage and fix critical issues that arise in the field that affect our core product.
- Manage git repositories, pull requests, and review code.
- Communicate properly & promptly with all stakeholders.
- Build a proof-of-concept for new products from scratch.
- Optimize, clean up, and comment on the existing codebase.
- Must have 5-8 years of hands-on engineering experience.
- Must be an expert in HTML5 CSS3 SASS, and Webpack.
- You are proficient with RESTful API design and implementation using Node.js.0
- Proficiency in relational (MySQL, Cloud Spanner etc. ) and non-relational (MongoDB, Google Cloud Firestore etc. ) databases.
- Must be an expert in data structure and creating highly optimized algorithms.
- Should have a working knowledge of GCP services like App Engine, CloudSQL, Compute Engine etc.
- Should have a working understanding of microservices patterns, serverless design, and event-based architecture.
- Willingness to learn new programming languages, frameworks, and paradigms.
At Everest, we innovate at the intersection of design and engineering to produce outstanding products. The work we do is meaningful and challenging - which makes it interesting. Imagine each line of your code, making the world a better place. We work on five workdays weeks, and overtime is a rarity. If clean architecture, TDD, DDD, DevOps, Microservices, Micro-frontends, scalable systems resonate with you, please apply.
To see the quality of our code, you can checkout some of our open source projects: https://github.com/everest-engineering
If you want to know more about our culture:
Some videos that can help:
- Passion to own and create amazing product.
- Should be able to clearly understand the customer's problem.
- Should be a collaborative problem solver.
- Should be able a team player.
- Should be open to learn from others and teach others.
- Should be a good problem solver.
- Should be able to take feedback and improve continuously.
- Should commit to inclusion, equity & diversity.
- Should maintain integrity at work.
- Can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
- Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
- Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e. g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, . NET Core)
- Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
- Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions. Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest.
Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC ( www.gohighlevel.com ) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about our platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focused on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers.
About the team
Our cloud-based platform includes products to create landing pages, sales and marketing funnels, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. The Lead Generation team is responsible for driving product adoption, building tight integration across all the platform features. The key performance indicators are the product penetration among the customer base, customer retention, usability and scalability.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong technical and communication skills who has worked extensively on frontend and backend engineering systems that process large amounts of data at scale and manage services that handle thousands of requests every minute.
Currently we have millions of sales funnels, websites, attributions, forms and survey tools for lead generation. Our B2B customers use these tools to bring in the leads to the HighLevel CRM system. We are working to continuously improve the functionality of these tools to solve our customers’ business needs. In this role, you will be expected to be autonomous, guide other developers who might need technical help, collaborate with other technical teams, product, support and customer success.
- Improve and create new lead capture domain models.
- Build backend & Frontend API features and architecture.
- Work cross-functionally across our platform, experience, integrations, payments and marketplace teams.
- Drive performance through benchmarking and optimization
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end to end
- Collaborate closely with our leadership team including engineers, designers, and product managers to build new features and products
- Uphold high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and systems you will encounter.
- Work on 1 to 2 products.
- Create and improve lead capture tools like funnels, websites, forms, surveys, social media
- Architect and build backend & Frontend APIs and features
Your Core Skills
- 2+ years of experience with Vue.js
- 3-7 years of experience as a full-stack software engineer.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are eager to take on different roles when necessary and know how to navigate a start-up environment.
- You are fulfilled by being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users and take pride in working on projects involving a variety of technologies and systems.
- Ability to stitch together many different services and processes together, even if you have not worked with them before.
- Hold a great deal of empathy for your team and users, you are a steward of crafting great experiences.
- Have great communication skills and can thrive in a highly collaborative environment when working cross-functionally with many stakeholders.
- Driven by product quality, and innately know how to balance trade-offs with time to launch new features.
- A keen eye for design and love to think about user flows and user experiences.
- Must have experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with the Nuxt.js framework is a plus.
- Experience with MongoDB profiling and query optimization.
- Using CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and TailwindCSS
- Experience working in the GCP (Google Cloud Platform) ecosystem.
Perks and Benefits
- Impact - Work with scale, our infrastructure handles around 3 Billion+ API hits, 2 Billion+ message events, and more than 10 TeraBytes of data
- Compensation - Best in Industry
- Learning - Work with a team of A-players distributed across 15 countries who move fast (we have built one of the widest products on the market in under 3 years)
- Generous Device Policy - You get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited Leave Policy
- 1 team offsite every year
- Remote first culture
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements :
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail
- Looking for an Immediate joiner
Mainstream fitness formats are a primitive solution to the modern problems of a sedentary lifestyle. At Insane.ai, we are merging gaming and fitness to change the way people workout. We use computer vision, AR and artificial intelligence on the edge to create delightful fitness games. We are a fast-paced, VC-funded startup based in Bangalore, founded by IIT Bombay graduates with deep experience in building internet products, AR/VR, and autonomous driving.
As a part of the technology team at insane.ai, you will be working closely with our product and design teams to develop cutting edge user experiences.
What’s required of you
Designing and Developing new user-facing features adhering to best coding practices and standards
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Designing and construction of our APIs and ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
Conceptualize and implement solutions for data storage
Getting things done.
What we are looking for
Hands-on experience in ReactJS/Flutter and knowledge of modern frontend stack to handle side effects, styling, testing.
Hands-on experience with server-side languages(Python / NodeJS / Go / Ruby) and Frameworks such as Django, Express.js.
Hands-on experience in SQL/NoSQL
Passion for learning and ability to quickly master new technologies
What we are offering
Competitive salary and ESOPs
Job is based in Bangalore. We work flexibly, combining working from home and in the office. Only candidates who can work in our Bangalore office a few days a week will be considered.
Fast-paced startup environment with high autonomy and culture of shipping things fast
Your work will be at the bleeding edge of technology and lifestyle
As a member of the development group, you will be primarily responsible for the design, development, and maintaining the product.
Work with the Product and Design teams to build new features to solve business problems and fill business needs.
Participate in code reviews to create robust and maintainable code.
Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life.
Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process, and business.
Communicate and coordinate with our support and professional services teams to solve customer issues.
Help scale our platform as we expand.
8+ years of hands-on experience in enterprise software development using J2EE Framework.
Passion for building enterprise web applications leveraging modern architecture principles, strong prior experience as a full stack developer.
Expertise with CSS and building responsive pages, with a keen eye for UI design and usability
Experience with web-accessibility/WCAG standards
Experience working collaboratively with a globally distributed team.
Experience with agile methodologies and good exposure to DevOps/CICD models.
Passion for keeping up with new trends and developments in the programming community and is eager to find ways to incorporate these new ideas into our codebase.
You will work on long-term web applications for innovative startups and established SMEs. Together with your colleagues and our clients you will analyse requirements and envision a qualitative solution. You will be responsible for the entire development — from architecture to implementation — and deliver performant and well-tested web applications and APIs.
You will be part of our continuous improvement culture, hone your skills and share your experience with your colleagues.
- You have at least 2 year professional experience building web applications and APIs using a modern programming language and framework. We use Laravel, Django and .NET, experience with any of these is a plus.
- You have strong and up-to-date knowledge of class-based programming.
- You have at least 1 year professional experience building single page applications using React, Vue.js or Angular.
- You can make a solid relational data model and have a deep knowledge of SQL.
- You have a good understanding of HTTP and know how to make a reliable and modern web API (REST).
- You have worked on at least one large complex web application.
- You know how to write clean and flexible object-oriented code.
- You have a good understanding of async programming concepts.
- You work daily with tools like Git, NPM, Composer and a proper IDE (IntelliJ).
- You can deliver POCs, experiments and technology evaluations following design thinking practices.
- You write clean code and are a pragmatic programmer.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Laravel/Django/.NET and its ecosystem.
- You have in-depth knowledge of React.js and its ecosystem.
- You wish Typescript was the default language of the web.
- You have experience with state management libraries like MobX and Redux and know how to architect large maintainable single page applications.
- You write automated tests and perform automated end-to-end testing.
- You have Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, CodeShip, Bitbucket Pipelines), Docker and automating cloud deployments.
- You have knowledge of non-relational databases like MongoDB, Memcached, Redis and search engines like Elasticsearch and can explain their advantages and disadvantages.
- You have experience working on high load applications and multi-server architectures.
- You have experience with Scrum and Lean methodology.
Who you are
- You work organized, efficient and you have attention to details.
- You take responsibility for your work and deliveries and don’t rely on other people to verify your work.
- You share your opinion and defend it with proper arguments. You are open to ideas of other people.
- You are not afraid to ask other people for help. You help other people if they have issues.
- You take pride in your work and are eager to share your experience with your colleagues.
- You are self-motivated to stay up to date with current technologies.
- You understand that everyone has different responsibilities and focus on your own work. You have respect for your colleagues.
- You are problem solving oriented. You embrace challenges and know how to reduce complexity.
- You are capable of understanding complex business requirements.
- You communicate clearly and fluently in English.
- You are customer-oriented.
- You have a drive to make deadlines.
What we provide
- An inspiring work environment and focused workspace.
- A performance driven work culture through collaborative review and feedback.
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
- Exposure to complex & challenging projects within an international context.
- A team of driven and passionate colleagues that strive for top quality.