• No. of Openings:- 03 Openings
• Exp:- 2+ years
• Qualification:- B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. (I.T.)/ BCA
We are looking for a PHP Developer with Laravel Experience who must be able to independently work on projects and in a team.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
• Minimum 2 years of experience
• Good Knowledge of OOPs.
• Experienced with complex SQL queries and database schema design.
• Knowledge of consuming and creating Web Services.
• MySQL and Linux understanding is a must.
• Should be strong with Web-services REST API, and JSON.
• Should have worked on a variety of projects, with experience in payment gateways, maps, graphs, etc.
• Good coding standards is a must.
• Should have experience with collaboration tools
Engineer (QAE). Should be an excellent individual contributor capable of understanding and
driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application
performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take
ownership and drive them to closure.
What will you be doing?
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App)
Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and
technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What will you need ?
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
2-6 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
- Ability to interpret and map business, functional and non-functional requirements to technical specifications
- Interact with diverse stakeholders like Team leads, Architect, Scrum master, Business Analysts, testing and other cross-functional teams as part of application development
- Write unit test cases for developed code as required
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects to deliver efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Follow best practices to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Able to approach mentors and seek guidance when needed
- Provide support specific to application bugs or issues within defined SLAs
- Proactively identify and communicate technical risks, issues, and challenges with mitigations
Mandatory (Minimum 3+ years of working experience)
- Well versed with Spring (Core, AOP, Transactions, Data), Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Experience with RESTful services as well as SOAP based web services
- Understanding on microservices architecture.
- Good knowledge of Java 8 and above with core areas like Streams, Lambdas, Functional Interfaces, Concurrency, Generics, threads, networking, IO, collections
- Knowledge in SQL and NOSQL databases
- Knowledge of web and application servers like Tomcat, Glassfish, Jetty, Jboss/Wildfly, Weblogic/Websphere
- Understanding in using Design patterns and Java/Spring Boot best practices
- Experience with micro services
- Experience in one of the test automation frameworks like Selenium, Cypress, etc..
- Understand performance parameters and adhere to best practices in achieving desired performance.
- Understanding of the CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Well versed with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle
- Experience with full development cycle projects and not just maintenance projects
- Knowledge of OOAD and system design using class diagrams, sequence diagrams, deployment diagram, activity diagram, use case diagram
- Good knowledge of unit testing, functional testing, integration testing using jUnit, TestNG, Mockito, etc.
Good To Have
- Experience with Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ or similar message broker
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Apache Solr, Lucene
- Experience working with frontend tech stack like Angular, ReactJS, VueJs
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, IBM, Oracle, Google)
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
You would be part of
- Exciting journey in building next generation enterprise products
- Flat organisation structure
- Enriches both domain and technical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Preferred: Graduate or Postgraduate with specialization related to Computer Science or IT
Concretio Apps was incorporated in 2014 by Mr. Abhinav Gupta (Salesforce MVP 8 times in a row), with a motive to build a team of passionate individuals, who want to develop high-quality solutions and enjoy challenges posed by rapidly changing technology. Concretio Apps aims to grow steadily with its positive and friendly environment. Flexi work timings and work from home option (Once you are on client project), fully paid Certifications, 360 degree grooming, 5 days a week and great work life balance are some of our key USPs, along with other employee-friendly policies.
At Concretio, we believe that work can happen from anywhere. We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they're across the table or across the world from each other. We are open for the Remote / Work from Home option as well, so location is not a constraint anymore.
- Developing applications for the Salesforce.com platform.
- Coding APEX and custom applications for Salesforce instances.
- Design, code, configure, document, deliver and support solutions to meet business needs in Salesforce, including configurations, customizations, and integrations.
- Work with Application Architects and Tech Leads to design integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems across the enterprise.
- Code, configure, unit test, and create supporting documentation for application development tasks.
- Demonstrated experience building integrations with Salesforce.com (REST/SOAP - XML/JSON)
Soft Skills Checklist
- Always learning attitude, with the rapidly changing Salesforce and Tech landscape, it’s a must.
- Consultant mindset, we will help you develop these soft skills, but an open attitude is needed. Talking to a client/business user, understanding their pain points, and delivering a solution are key to project success here.
- Sense of ownership and self-discipline: We don’t like chasing our people for status multiple times a day. If you are the one who enjoys taking ownership of tasks and delivering them without much monitoring, you will love it here.
Tech Skills Checklist
- Strong Salesforce basics i.e. Configuration/Clicks concepts.
- Apex, Visualforce, Lightning (Aura/LWC).
- Excellent programming skills with a good understanding of OOPS.
- Knowledge of any DBMS (Tables, Joins, Relationships, SQL, Normalisation).
- Experience of Chrome Extensions/Apps, Electronjs, or NativeScript (nice to have).
Cultural Alignment Checklist
- The educational part doesn't matter much.
- CODING: Know, love and be comfortable in it.
- OPEN Mindset: An open, curious and learner profile is a must. WWW is changing at a crazy pace, we need someone who is open to adapting to this pace of change in Salesforce and tech.
- We expect our team to crack suitable Salesforce certifications as KRAs, and happily sponsor the fees for the same.
- Sense of Ownership: We are not going to put a manager on your head, who will seek status updates every few hours (multiple times in a day). You will be given a task, and the expectation will be to own the 100% success and failure for the same. We are never short on public praise and giving credit for a successful show.
- Excellent Craftsmanship: We differentiate and take pride in what we build and deliver to customers across the globe. Mediocrity is not appreciated here in anything. Top-quality code, deliverables, and communication is something we expect and continuously work to improve on a day-to-day basis.
- Strong Communication Skills: It's actually a MUST have for your experience level.
Nice to have
- Salesforce Communities (Classic and using Communities).
- Taking ideas to AppExchange (OEM, Security Review).
- Developing SPA (Single Page Applications) in Salesforce.
- Hands-on experience in one or more JS/CSS frameworks (jQuery, React, Angular, Vue, Bootstrap, Foundation, etc).
- Hands-on experience in Cordova, Ionic, and Hybrid mobile development.
- How OAuth, SOAP, SAML, and other integration patterns work.
- NoSQL and how modern database systems work.
- Classic DBMS MySQL, Postgres etc.
- AWS, Google or Microsoft cloud experience.
- OnlineSales.ai is a perfect space to grow professionally, in the very progressive field of artificial intelligence. We're a specialized B2B company with a focus on relentless innovation and collaborative excellence, with always a smile on our face.
- OnlineSales.ai provides a perfect ambiance for acquiring technical competency, growth mindset and innovative attitude; backed with unabashed friendliness, flexibility, and harmony that fills our working space with perfect energy, always propelling us towards our unified passion and commitment.
- Founded in 2017, OnlineSales.ai has witnessed a staggering growth curve with our ingenious monetization stack, designed for online marketplaces and aggregator networks.
- At OnlineSales.ai, you can peddle professional growth by jumping into the fascinating world of artificial intelligence and its amalgamation with the fields of digital advertising, online commerce, and marketing. All of this with awesome team players and wondrous filter coffees!
You’d fit right in, If you:
SQL/MySQL, Unix/Linux operating systems and commands
Experience using a general purpose scripting language (python/ruby preferred)
Experience with web technologies including http, Rest API, Postman etc.
Have a passion for performance debugging
Are sincere and take efforts to meet commitment SLAs
Client facing experience in troubleshooting and translating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical and executive audiences.
Have a BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or currently in the final phase of degree. (BE/BTech/BCA/MCA)
@OnlineSales you will:
Handle all customer queries first hand within SLAs
Be the first line of defence
Fix or escalate issues to right owners within SLAs
Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
Good at communicating
Writing scripts for automations
If you're excited about:
Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry
Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits.
A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
What you can expect from OnlineSales.ai
- Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business.
- Be a part of something (really) big. Not just any problem, the ones that are filled with purpose and meaning.
- No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable.
- We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you.
- A creative, come-as-you-are environment. Our team never stops pushing you to be the best that you can be and still makes time to have some fun.
- Enjoy new skills and hobbies like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands on percussion, playing Djembe.
Then, let the wonderful journey of coding begin!
Work Exp - 0 to 2 years
***Freshers to apply only if available for immediate joining.
***Candidates who have applied for a job in the last six months will not be considered.
You will be working on our client’s massive scale Infrastructure and CloudOps requirements. You will be directly working on the customer's cloud environment and managing their product infra life cycle.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
Understand how the product works and how it is used by the customers
Day-to-day operational support of product infrastructure on all three major public cloud services
Interact with customers on/off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your troubleshooting skills
Create and manage processes for the secure operation of customer cloud environments
System (Windows, Linux, and SQL Databases) and Network administrations
Use incident management tools used in incident analysis and troubleshooting. Identify, escalate, and communicate issues in a timely manner.
Contribute to building a knowledge base centered on known incidents/defects, Frequently Asked Questions, resolved issues, applying lessons learned and previous resolutions to new incidents.
Build hosting environments for clients all over the world
Collaborate with product managers and engineers to ensure that critical and time-sensitive projects run smoothly and achieve the business outcome
On-call responsibilities to respond to emergency situations and scheduled maintenance
Contribute to and maintain documentation for systems, processes, procedures, and infrastructure configuration.
What you bring (Skills):
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in cloudops (mainly into MS Azure), infrastructure management, and support
Strong Windows Systems, SQL Database, and Network administration skills
Strong understanding of cloud applications, concepts, and the storage, compute, and networking components
Readiness to work in 24x7 rotational shift model
Scripting in PowerShell, Linux shell, Python or C#
Proactive and self-motivated, committed to achieving deadlines, meeting SLAs, and producing results
Excellent customer service and people skills. Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication and relationship building skills
Ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues. Ability to provide innovative workarounds or design a solution to fix a customer’s problem
Great if you know (Skills):
Comfortable using TFS (Team Foundation Server) and Azure DevOps workflows
Comfortable with Visual Studio and SQL Server Data Tools
Exposure to deployment using Azure cloud console and ARM templates
Experience in handling Azure AD & RBAC related activities will be a plus
Comfortable with basic DevOps concepts like CI/CD, and Infra-automation
A higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
Opportunities to become an expert in emerging technologies
Remote working options for the right maturity level
Competitive salary & family benefits
Performance-based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business-first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are DevOps focused organization helping our clients focus on their core product activities by handling all aspects of their infrastructure, integration and delivery.
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
Essential Skills & Key Responsibilities
- Expertise in P2P domain which includes Procurement and Account Payables and Fusion
- P2P functional implementation experience including Interfaces & RICE objects with other legacy applications.
- Leading the business analysis capability in the procurement space, building excellent business connect, influencing and negotiating between tech and business.
- Capture & clarification of business requirements through a range of analysis techniques for the Business (data flow diagrams, case tool analysis, gap analysis and work & process flow diagrams)
- Function as a techno-functional resource and assist in designing solutions for business
- Understand the business data in depth, analyse key performance indicators and use the same to analyse the requirements further
- Obtaining agreement on business analysis deliverables and ensuring that they meet all the requirements of the business
- Proactively working with business to identify, define, and clarify the scope / issues in terms of complex business/systems requirements.
- Identify options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability/feasibility
- Working with business to capture & clarify business requirements & support business & technology teams in data analysis, in UAT phase etc.
- Acting as a proxy customer with the development teams, facilitating open communication between the customer & development team
- Driving user acceptance criteria with the customer
- Aware of the AGILE terminologies and should have knowledge of AGILE tools like JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Basic knowledge of PL/SQL for data querying & analysis will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to MS Office products like Visio and Excel
1. To strive for continuous improvement of both technical and business knowledge
2. Engage proactively with stakeholders and other cross-functional team members in the
development of IT solutions
3. Ensure new database code meets company standards for readability,reliability and performance
4. Passionate about technology and applying it to business solutions
5. Work closely with business
The Ideal Candidate:
1. 3-6 years development experience with SQL SERVER / MySQL platforms
2. Strong Knowledge of T-SQL
3. A good understanding of data normalization,data modelling and database schema design
4. Knowlegde of database optimization techniques
5. Monitor database performance , implement changes and apply new patches and versions when
6. Automate regular process, track issues and document changes
7. Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement
8. Proven working experience as a Database administrator
9. Experience with backups,restores and recovery models
10. Knowledge of High-Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery(DR) options for SQL Server
11. Experience on AWS technologies (RDS,EC2,EBS,S3,RedShift,Glue)
12. Experience in implementation & support of NoSQL technologies
13. Hands on programming experience in Python
14. Ability to multi-task and work independently
15. Proficient in Waterfall & Agile development methodology especially when applied to stae-full
Good to have :
1. Experience with Financial Data, Capital Markets and Mutual funds industry/data
1. Working experience on Data Warehouse projects or exhibits sound knowledge over the concepts
1. Understanding of Distributed Systems and Parallel Processing architecture
Positions : 2
Exp : 5 to 7
Skill: SAP-SuccessFactors Integrations Cloud
Skills: SAP Successfactors (recruitment, onboarding, performance mgmt, learning, compensation) cloud
Good knowledge of HCM Concepts and HCMS Functional domain knowledge
Must have at least 4 Implementation Experience in SuccessFactors
Must have Done Requirement gathering and documentation for all HR related processes for ASIS, TO BE and Blue print document.
Knowledge of standard SAP SuccessFactor process required to design the key data structure for configuration
Certified in Success Factors through Certification Hub(Optional)