· Solution design: provide strong expertise creating detailed technical architectures and product solutions for specified needs.
· Interact with all roles at customer, including IT Architects, technical staff and business representatives.
· Development experience on Oracle Analytics Cloud and Data Visualization
· Development experience on Repository RPD modeling
· Deep Oracle BI PublisherBIP expertise and experience with working on FinanceFixed Assets and PPM modules
· Experience in security configuration on OAC console IDCS, Users, Roles and Application Roles
· Experience in Oracle SQL and performance tuning of reports
About Tech Mahindra
About the client:
In 2019 the Frontrol team did an extensive review of the current landscape of project management tools and found that any given tool enabled anywhere from 1-4 functions of project management to the exclusion of the rest. We then envisioned the need for a single platform that combines all project functions and actors as opposed to currently available solutions that focused on one or two aspects of project management. The founders sold their vision to one of the biggest and most admired Engineering firms in the world (Fortune 500 company). This organization has tasked Frontrol to develop and deploy this platform for its 80K employees/partners/customers across 80+ countries. Frontrol then envisions taking this offering to other engineering firms globally before moving on to other industries including Utilities, Energy, State & Local Governments, Mining, Aerospace & Defense, Engineer to Order/Assemble to Order, Bio-Medical, etc.
About the project:
The project is to develop Frontrols product PACE. PACE is envisioned to be a cloud based SAAS platform that provides project delivery organizations to enable all project functions across the entire project lifecycle from initiation to planning, execution and closeout and brings together all project participants involved from project managers, planners, team members (employees and partners), finance, operations management, regulators, sales and customers.
- Write extracts for Data from Oracle EBS Projects.
- Debug issues in data in source and target applications.
- Write technical design documents for extracts based on the business requirements given by users.
- Participate in test case prep for data validation
- At least 4 years of experience in Building extracts, data conversion scripts, and reporting on EBS Oracle projects module.
- Strong experience in addressing performance issues in SQL queries.
- Should have experience in at least one end to end data conversion cycle for Oracle EBS ( Or fusion PPM) projects module.
Will be a plus:
- Scripting Skills (Bash, Powershell, Python, etc.)
- Strong understanding of data structures & algorithms
This is Nivetha Shankar from People First Consultants.
Please get to know about us by visiting www.peoplefirst.co.in
We have a job opportunity for the role of "Outsystems Developer" in one of the fast-growing Japanese-based Start-Up Companies.
Job Location: Chennai / Coimbatore / Bhubaneswar
• Develop high quality and scalable enterprise applications with Outsystem using modern engineering practices
• Integrate application with existing tools used in the company
• Work closely with the design team on creating the solution which improves business value
• Mentor developers on high quality standards
• Advocate LowCode Outsystem development approach and develop best practices
• 1+ years of experience with Outsystem development and programming
experience of at least 3 years’ experience
• Knowledge of databases; NoSQL, MySQL, MongoDB etc.
• Knowledge of API technologies such as REST and JSON
• Knowledge on .NET C# is a bonus
• Knowledge of database structures and design
• Hands on experience with Cordova plugins and CSS custom development
• Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
• Outsystems Associate Reactive Developer or higher certificate
• Knowledge of other Low Code platforms
• Proficiency with Oracle SQL and ASP.NET
• Knowledge of web services (REST and SOAP)
• Knowledge of Atomic Design methodology
• Knowledge of Agile practices
• JLPT or NAT certification added advantage
Thanks & Regards,
People First Consultants
Position: Oracle EBS Technical Lead - SCM
Experience: 6-8 Years
Technical & Professional requirement:
Minimum 6 years of professional Oracle EBS experience in Oracle EBusiness Suite release 12.2.x or higher with
emphasis on modules Oracle Order Management, Oracle Advance Pricing, O2C cycle.
Must have ability to support customizations, develop process documents and share implementation plans and
best practices advice.
Experience with Web services, Alerts, PLLs, DFFs, module related APIs is a must
Extensive experience in Oracle database and development technologies such as Oracle Forms,
Oracle Reports, OAF/ADF framework, Workflow and BI Publisher
Oracle Database 11g or higher with strong experience in SQL and PL/SQL.
Exposure to SOA stack is a plus .
Good knowledge of basic Unix shell scripting will be added advantage
Strong technical knowledge with database design architecture. Ability to design and implement tables, views,
procedures, constraints, and relationships
Solve complex issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of Oracle
EBS applications functionality and technology
Ability to identify technical risks, present solutions to non-technical personnel and influence technical decisions.
Design, Development, Testing, Migration, Documentation.
Adhere and follow the Organization and Client Processes.
Support milestone events, defect resolutions, status updates etc.
Coordinate and participate in interaction with Functional counterparts and Users, Infrastructure team for
To qualify for the role, you must have
Minimum 6 Years of experience as EBS Technical Consultant
Oracle EBS R12 Technical, Sound knowledge of EBS, PL/SQL, Oracle Application Framework. Good understanding
of business flows – Oracle Order Management, Oracle Advance Pricing, O2C cycle.
Bachelor’s Degree in any engineering.
Excellent ability to convince multiple stakeholders - internal and external
Good communication skills
Good presentation skills
Experience throughout the software development life cycle
Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Ability to interface directly with client
Key Responsibilities & Job Duties
● To provide functional support for our ERP
Finance applications (Oracle eBusiness Suite)
○ Assist users in case of question
○ Manage functional requests
● Train users to keep the right level of skill
○ To organize audits of the use of systems
○ Detect and collect issues
○ Implement action plan and coordinate actions
● To manage enhancements in accordance with the procedures which apply in the department
○ Collect enhancements from users
○ Challenge the user requirements
● Define priorities
○ Write functional specifications and coordinate developments with the technical team
● Test and train the users
○ Regularly communicate to the users the status of the enhancement
○ Report activity to the management
○ Collaborate with functional support in other zones to share information
○ Optionally, may manage some projects
Key Technical & Functional Competencies
● Functional competencies
○ Strong Business processes: Finance
● Technical competencies
○ Good Knowledge of Oracle SQL
○ Strong Oracle eBusiness Suite
Modules: AP, AR, GL, FA (At least at a professional for two Modules)
○ Basic knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite Modules: INV, PO, OE, WSH is preferable
- Building and maintenance of resilient and scalable production infrastructure
Improvement of monitoring systems
- Improvement of monitoring systems
- Creation and support of development automation processes (CI / CD)
- Participation in infrastructure development
- Detection of problems in architecture and proposing of solutions for solving them
- Creation of tasks for system improvements for system scalability, performance and monitoring
- Analysis of product requirements in the aspect of devops
- Incident analysis and fixing
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of the distributed systems principles
- Understanding of principles for building a resistant network infrastructure
- Experience of Ubuntu Linux administration (Debian-like will be a plus)
- Strong knowledge of Bash
- Experience of working with LXC-containers
- Understanding and experience with infrastructure as a code approach
- Experience of development idempotent Ansible roles
- Experience of working with git
Experience with relational databases (PostgeSQL), ability to create simple SQL queries
- Experience with monitoring and metric collect systems (Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix)
- Understanding of dynamic routing (OSPF)
- Knowledge and experience of working with network equipment Cisco
- Experience of working with Cisco NX-OS
- Experience of working with IPsec, VXLAN, Open vSwitch
- Knowledge of principles of multicast protocols IGMP, PIM
- Experience of setting multicast on Cisco equipment
- Experience administering Atlassian products