At Cypherock, We are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We build "Worlds' first products" from India, work at the intersection of Blockchain, Security, Embedded Hardware & Cryptography, and have worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich, Bank of America amongst others.
As the primary person responsible for operations, we think it will be a great fit if -
- You previously worked in supply chain or operations where hardware was being built and have prior experience dealing with overseas vendors.
- You have a mechanical background and take care of the QA of the product being built for mass adoption of Crypto.
- You do not shy away from taking responsibility and are comfortable doing everything non-technical.
If we decide to work together, we believe you would be a key team member who helps the company achieve the hockey stick growth that it needs to succeed.
Cypherock - Safest Web3 Wallet #crypto #blockchain
Are you looking for an opportunity to solve new business challenges through innovative technology? If yes, Noon’s Private Label team is looking for TPM to build products/solutions for our Buyers/Vendors/Manufacturers.
You will investigate solutions to complex sourcing and supply chain problems, design solutions and work closely with the Engineering team to implement them.
You will work closely with business teams, technical teams and operational teams alike.
You'll need to work well cross functionally, have strong interpersonal and written communication skills, be able to operate successfully both strategically and tactically, and have a strong bias for action.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about innovation, can demonstrate a high degree of ownership, and want to have fun while they build excellent products.
We are looking for an experienced software engineering manager to lead our Applications Integrations and BatchDialer teams. Applications integrations team is responsible for developing/configuring different integration between our applications and customer systems and also integration between different platforms used by Batchservice for running its business. BatchDialer development team is responsible for developing and maintaining applications and infrastructure for BatchDialer team. You will work closely with the team's software architect, project manager, product manager and other senior management.
You will manage two engineering teams: BatchDialer engineering team and Application Integrations team. The engineering leads for each of these teams will be responsible for day-to-day operations (leading standup meetings and other Agile ceremonies) but all of the team members will report to you and you will be responsible for coordinating the efforts of the two teams. You will also be responsible for hiring, onboarding and performance reviews for your team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning: You will work with the product managers to develop the product roadmap for BatchDialer and Integrations team.
- Product Implementation: Your primary focus will be managing the implementation of new features and products according to the product roadmap. You are not expected to do any software development or code reviews but you should have enough software development experience to ensure that your teams' code conforms to best practices.
- Team Coordination: You will be expected to manage the dependencies and coordinate the teams' development. You will coordinate release schedules with product managers and other enable technical communications with other applications and core team.
- Portfolio Management: Each of the teams' subsystems has a designated tech lead and an assistant to back them up. The tech lead is expected to have a complete understanding of how the subsystem functions and how to diagnose problems. Your role is to ensure that each subsystem has a senior engineer as a tech lead and another engineer as a backup. You will also ensure that the size of each senior engineer's portfolio is appropriate.
- Project Management: You will work with the project manager and team leads to plan sprints according to Agile best practices. You will participate in your teams'
- Testing: You will work with the QA manager and QA engineers to ensure that our products are properly tested. You will work with software engineers and team leads to ensure that they adhere to TDD best practices.
- Release Management: You will work with the product managers to ensure that releases are coordinated with dependent teams, documented (version release notes and sprint release notes) and timed to minimize any downtime or impact on dependent teams and other departments.
- Documentation: You will work with your team members to ensure that your teams' work is well documented. This includes requirements, design documents, best practices, checklists, SOPs and system documentation.
- Support: You will manage the team's on-call system to ensure that we have 24/7 support coverage and can responds quickly to any type of production incident. You will ensure that incident reports are submitted and review to prevent future issues of the same nature. You will also ensure that support tickets are properly prioritized and completed in a timely manner.
- Hiring: You will help write the job descriptions for open positions and you will participate in the interviewing and candidate review process.
- Onboarding, Mentoring and Career Development: You will be responsible for getting new hires up to speed and ensuring that they continue to adapt and grow their skillset to meet the team’s changing needs.
- Performance Metrics: You will work with the Director and CTO to identify and track performance metrics for your teams.
- Performance Reviews: You will conduct regular performance reviews for all of your team members.
Skills and Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science or Bachelor's in Engineering or Masters in a related technical field, or equivalent related professional experience of 8+ years
- A passionate techie, who loves to split the work time equally in learning and understanding new technologies and managing teams
- An established people leader who has experience leading and mentoring software engineers in an agile environment.
- Must have a high level of technical competence which allows you to discuss and support technical solutions and decisions.
- You should have experience in defining team goals to deliver solutions for business problems across multiple teams – and been an enabler to help achieve these goals.
- Experience collaborating with product teams or partners to help define a product roadmap.
- You should have direct experience as Full Stack developer with web platform/micro-service technologies and frameworks in MEAN/LAMP stack.
- Should have experience running applications deployed in a cloud service provider like AWS using containerized frameworks such as Docker etc.
- Experience with CI/CD and Atlassian Tools
- Good understanding of Redis, Elastic Search, Payment Gateways etc
What We Offer
At BatchService, we strive to support our employees and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary, we have other great benefits available.
- We care about your Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Mentoring and career development is an important part of our culture
- Work-life balance is extremely important to us
- Paid Holidays
- Medical benefits
- Be fully remote! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow our employees to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
B2BTesters is a fast growing startup with a team of 120+ people providing Testing As A Service (TAAS) to funded startups such as zeelearn, 73 Strings , BIZONGO, Classplus and many more. Within one year of operations, we have acquired 30+ blue chip startups and crossed 100 colleagues.
With us you will have the exposure to a wide variety of industries and be in the cutting edge of latest happenings and technologies in the startup world and the testing world.
Role & Responsibilities:
Work with clients in support of new business opportunities, client service, and internal team communication
• Understanding client queries on features and issue , coordinating with internal team members.
• Utilize product solutions and marketing teams to refine service offerings.
• Client service executives collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of products.
• Must be strategic planners and have a strong understanding of a company’s products so they can train clients and answer questions in both group and one-on-one situations
• Client communication and ensuring completion of task with total customer satisfaction along with TAT/Quality.
.Preferably having knowledge on different software tools.
Strong Written and verbal communication
Quick learnier, Management skill
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience in project management would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
Skills & Responsibilities
- Remotely manage host of daily order pick-up schedules, ensuring 100% on-time delivery
- Own a robust real-time connect over information and documents with our service partner for smooth flow of daily collections and process adherence
- Ensure top customer experience; attend to and manage escalations, ensure proper RCA and corrective action in place
- Own and drive key metrics of product rating, on-time delivery and customer contact ratio; analyse and present weekly and monthly trends in operation forum
- Oversee monthly reconciliation of service data with vendor, and ensure internal & external reporting are finished on time
- Present insights and propose new ideas on business progress based on ops metrics, and industry trends
- Diligent real-time follow ups on sample collections and quick thinking on the feet to effectively handle customer ticket resolutions will be 2 critical expectations
- Relevant work-experience in sample collection monitoring, lab/order handling will be helpful
Communication and management of schedule with the Experts / Facilitators
Establish relationships with full-time and part-timeExperts / Facilitators across the country;
Scheduling and management of trainings with Experts / Facilitators
Establish regular feedback cycles and obtain from various stakeholders;
Operational assistance for on ground associates before and after programs
Apart from the functions listed above, the new hire may also be expected to assist with peripheral activities.
- Express their operations strategies and objectives to make sure that the company reaches its target and operates effectively.
- Assisting higher executives.
- Working directly with customers handling the documentations.