Any Technical Graduate related to Computer / IT. BCA / MCA, BSC IT / MSC IT, BE / B. Tech, 3 year Computer Diploma / DCA after 12th , Computer science Grads / PG, Bachelor in Computer management, PGD ISM. GNIIT etc. / CCNA certified.
Non-Technical Graduates / mechanical / electrical / civil engineers are not eligible.
Minimum 6 months from in a networking troubleshooting process.
Certification on networking concepts will be preferred / desired but not mandate.
Handling Internet Troubleshooting Issues relevant to Computers, Application, Basic Networking, LAN, WAN Technologies.
Basics understanding of Hardware and Software.
Should possess good English verbal skills
Should know basics of computer and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and latest operating systems
Typing 25 WPM and 80% accuracy.
Should be ok with Night Shifts and Willing to work from Office – Transport boundary attached.
L1 Network Tech Support –Candidate would be responsible for handling customer calls and troubleshooting technical issues related to Netgear Devices. Acquiring knowledge about the newly released products and recent updates.
Willing to provide resolution in the first interaction with the customer.
Excellent Customer Service Skill Set by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer.
VnA Round – Versant 57-58 quality
Tech Test & Typing Test
Hiring zone list AttachedOther important things
- Joining location Noida and it is Work from Office only (no work from home).
- Candidate should have got at least 1 shot of covid vaccination.
- Candidate should be as per transport boundary only. People in no hiring zone to relocate in hiring zone first.
- Candidate should be ok with 24*7 and no planned leave in next 3 months
- 2 week off split.
- Prior exp in chat int. Ecomm is mandatory.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe, and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customersIntuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company.
- Experience in Forcepoint Proxy infrastructure with SSL inspection Experience in Cloud Proxy infrastructure Experience in Forcepoint DLP or any DLP tools knowledge of various security compliance requirements.
- Knowledge in different types of VPN , encryption standards, Certificates
- Knowledge in SIEM tools ( Alien vault / Qradar)
- Understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks). Understanding of Cloud security Understanding of SSO and different authentication methodologies
- Should have hands-on knowledge on Forcepoint version upgrade