Strata is a commercial real estate investment platform that offers investors the opportunity to invest in pre-leased commercial assets such as offices, warehouses, and retail spaces across India.
We are one of the fastest-growing Fintech platforms in India and are backed by Elevation Capital, Mayfield, Kotak Investment Advisors, Gruhas (a venture by Nikhil Kamath of Zerodha), and DLF Family Office.
Our headquarter is in Bangalore, India.
We are a small yet close-knit team of 35+ people.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers and managers to create applications used by our Investors, Channel Partners and Operations Team
- Write clean, self-documenting code that follows best practices and design patterns
- Provide creative ideas to improve our product and technology
- Think beyond the specifics of a ticket in order to delight customers or grow the business
- Be a self-starter that can, at times, take initiative and execute on projects with little direction
- 3-5 years of experience
- Expert in Python with knowledge on at least one industry standard framework like Django, Flask, etc.
- Solid knowledge of developing backend applications
- Have a strong demonstrated ability to ship high-quality products
- Self-motivated, collaborative, and diligent work ethic
- Experience using Docker and cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Database design skills
- Working on the scalability, maintainability and reliability of the products
- Building modular and composable system components
- Above all, delivering value to users
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 4+ years of Software Development Experience
- Experience in building Web API based systems in Golang, Python, or Java backed by automated tests
- Experience in building modular monoliths or decoupled microservices
- Relational Data modelling skills, ability to think declaratively in plain SQL
- Experience with using Infrastructure as code tools like Terraform, Ansible etc.
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools
- Good understanding of Linux systems and Containers
- Understanding of CI/CD, software packaging and distribution
- Worked with Orchestrators like Kubernetes/Nomad/Docker Swarm
Key skills : Python, Numpy, Panda, SQL, ETL
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The work will involve the development of workflows triggered by events from other systems
- Design, develop, test, and deliver software solutions in the FX Derivatives group
- Analyse requirements for the solutions they deliver, to ensure that they provide the right solution
- Develop easy to use documentation for the frameworks and tools developed for adaption by other teams
Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Must have unit testing and debugging skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Python packages such as NumPy, Scikit learn
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components.
The Back-end Developer primarily participates in designing and implementing new services as well as participates in customer delivery. It will be possible to influence your work profile based on your interests.
While not mandatory, a generic understanding of user interfaces and being able to position oneself as an end-user is highly desirable. We appreciate also prior knowledge of the Image Processing domain.
We are looking for well-rounded people who care about their craft and understand software development. While we value a formal degree in computer science we do not require one - a candidate with a strong background, open mind and ability to learn would be an ideal addition to our team.
That being said, here is what we think the ideal team member would be:
- Develop and Integrate Django backend and API's with frontend framework.
- Working closely with UX and Front-end Developers
- Participating in architectural, design and product development
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers.
- Experienced with the Django REST framework
- Good experience of Python coding skills
- Hands on experience on designing and structuring of database most likely ORM (i.e MongoDB)
- Knowledge of how to build and use with RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, etc.)
- Experience deploying Python applications into production.
- Working experience on Apache services.
- Knowledge of cloud services is a plus.
Qualification: Engineering from CSE/IT
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Senior Development Engineer at Coredge, you will help develop our next-generation cloud native core
solution along with the product and the open-source community to build the Coredge.io vision
What you will do?
- System engineering and implementation in Golang.
- Working on performance issues using creative experiments and internally developed product features.
- Research, propose, and integrate relevant open-source projects based on product objectives.
- Write organized, efficient, and well documented Python/Golang code as an example for junior engineers.
- Participation in all levels of product definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Must include the ability to discuss abstract system architectures from ideas through implementation and
- creatively apply domain experience to solve technical challenges.
- Mentoring software engineers, fostering an environment of trust and accountability.
What you will need?
A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will need the following skills to succeed.
- Strong Golang skills to develop framework(s).
- Hands-on to design & develop re-usable framework components.
- Hands-On experience on developing framework, designing re-usable framework components.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development,
- Continuous Integration, building highly scalable applications, application security and functional programming.
- Knowledge of Cloud native would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Kubernetes from Architecture side and also understand the Standard API.
- Code contributed to CNCF or similar community will be plus.
- Performance benchmarking of K8’s or any cloud will be added advantage.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What's In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problem solver.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
- As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
Skyber is a fintech based in Mumbai, India, and is building a connected commerce platform and disruptive Enterprise SaaS with the fundamental of digitalizing, unifying, and streamlining business processes and transactions.
Our flagship platform - Dhanda (https://mydhanda.com) is live on Play Store and iOS App Store🚀
At Skyber, we are obsessed with our vision to create an ecosystem for Micro, Small, and Medium-sized Business Owners & freelancers of Bharat where we provide them with procurements to payments & enquiry to invoicing platform. Skyber was born out of the need to bring back the focus on these business owners, to empower them so that they can ride along with the technology wave and adopt the phigital way.
To build such a community we require people with the same vision who are working towards making this dream possible for us and for all these business owners.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development
- Following an agile framework of development
Who can apply :
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for full time. Right now the team is working from home but when the situation improves we expect them to come to Office. ( Office is situated in Goregaon, Mumbai )
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in the field of design along with a strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience.
- Can join the team on an immediate basis.
- Have relevant skills and interests.
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the Moon 🚀
Here’s what you will get if you work with us :
- Working with a young & dynamic team that constantly tests your thinking and beliefs.
- No specific work timings. We believe that your work should speak for you and not the time.
- Constant amusement by Dot (Warning: Apply only if you love dogs) 🐶
- Occasional doses of Yummy Home Cooked food 😋
- Homelike Work Environment (We also have a bed if you need to sleep - even though we think you won't get any for a while)
We are looking for the right Backend Developer.
What you will work on Build a scalable API platform that will enhance our customer experience & propel our logistics. You will be part of our Bangalore team of ambitious and talented engineers, who put their best together to build architecturally sound & scalable systems.
What can CasaOne promise you –
An opportunity to - increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them - partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y - be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’ - build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing - build high-performance teams
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering
• Good understanding of algorithms, data structures & design patterns
• A minimum of 4 years of work experience Experience required in
• Building distributed systems & service-oriented architecture
• Asynchronous programming, Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Writing (delightful) APIs & integration patterns
• RDBMS & NoSql databases
• Continuous integration & deployment (CI/CD) tools like git, Jenkins
• Cloud computing platforms - AWS/ Azure/ Google Cloud
Good to know CasaOne backend services are written in NodeJS. Experience in NodeJS will be handy, but it isn’t mandatory.
- Lead a full product development lifecycle from ideation, design, development, to roll out and support
- Own the delivery of multiple features of the product end to end while hands-on in development as well
- Advocate best development practices such as continuous integration/continuous delivery, automation (testing and infrastructure)
Role and Qualifications:
- 7+ Years’ of experience, managing teams of 5+ people
- Must have excellent programming, debugging and scripting skills with a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design principles.
- Knowledge of software practices like refactoring, clean code, domain driven design, Encapsulation etc
- Hands on experience managing databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis.
- Exposure to event driven systems and event streaming engines like Kafka
- Good knowledge of DevOps tooling like docker, kubernetes, ansible/chef, AWS.