- Strong expertize in Java/J2EE(4-7 years of experience)
- Strong expertize in Microservices, SpringBoot
- Java including multithreading and concurrency
Preferred skills :
- Experience in Virtualization, SDN, NFV, Yang, Netconf
- Good Knowledge on Networking
- Multithreading and concurrency
We are looking for an avid programmer and an engineer who is enthusiastic about building complex data-oriented architectures at scale. Someone who is aspiring to become industry tech leaders in the GIS stack. Knowing about GIS is not a prerequisite if you can learn and adapt quickly.
You will work with:
- Industry insiders and Subject matter experts from the product, sales and growth success teams
- Experienced developers, open-source contributors, competitive programmers and research enthusiasts
- Passionate, responsible, innovative and outspoken team members
- Own, execute and deliver products/features end-to-end from planning to design to development to deployment
- Contribute towards technical architecture – including coding framework, cloud administration, security etc.
- Writing reusable, testable, well-documented and efficient code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Fast learner and staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Be the go-to person for the team for guidance and be able to mentor and delegate tasks to junior team members
- 3-7 years of experience in building products
- Solid experience in Java Spring Boot framework and its internals
- Good understanding of OOPs concepts, Design patterns, SOLID principles
- Experience with REST API construction, documentation, and architecture, including API description specs like openAPI
- Very good understanding of working with SQL databases (preferably PostgreSQL) and Hibernate
- Memory management, multithreaded programming and background processing
- Flexibility to understand and adopt pre-existing code
- Ability to prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment
We’d be impressed if you also have –
- Database architecture and design would be a plus
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture, API gateways, Application security etc
- Experience with GCP core services like Cloud Engine, Firebase, Pub/Sub, Load Balancers etc
- Familiarity with caching technologies
- Exposure to Unix systems and servers
What we offer:
- Satisfaction for building something from scratch, taking it live to the customer and driving it till the end
- An open and informal working environment defined by high levels of personal responsibility
- Immense learning, exposure to niche data technologies, and handling complex data streams
- Work with an open, diverse, and autonomous team. Entrepreneurial team culture
- Hybrid working model, Competitive salaries, Employee insurance plans
- Work in a revenue positive, growth positive, early-stage startup with founders from IITs playing in a US $450B Industry
Rupiﬁ is a B2B payments solution that allows marketplaces to extend risk-free payment & credit terms to their SME retailers. By making it easier to get paid, we help manufacturers, online/offline marketplaces, distributors, and wholesalers increase sales, while enabling SME retailers better manage their cash flow & purchase inventory. These merchants use Rupiﬁ in all their sales channels, including ecommerce checkouts.
Rupiﬁ is integrated into 20+ Indian B2B marketplaces today, including some of the largest ones. Rupiﬁ is backed by top ﬁntech investors - Quona Capital, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal (Flipkart), Gokul Rajaram (Google Ads, Facebook Ads).
Over the next ﬁve years B2B payments present us an opportunity that is almost without parallel in the past three decades. We are looking for engineering leads who are passionate about building a world class B2B payments & credit platform.
Rupiﬁ is seeking an exceptional Lead Backend Developer to join the early team and help modernize the B2B payments industry.
As we’re an early-stage startup, you’ll have the opportunity to set the trajectory of our products and help us build world-class user experiences across all of Rupiﬁ’s retailer and
marketplace-facing products from our Checkout, Dashboards, Documentation, and Website. You will be a key contributor to the architecture, design and development of our payments and credit platform, and ensure that it allows us to scale with the team as we introduce new products alongside our Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) product.
You will be leading a team responsible for mission-critical infrastructure efforts that allow our business, and product to scale. You have a deep software development background and will join our core tech team to develop our most business-critical technology. It is a plus if you have experience in building ﬁnancial systems. You care deeply about your team, invest in their personal growth, and support them in maximizing their impact on the business.
You'll contribute high-quality architecture, design & code to Rupiﬁ’s suite of products.
What you’ll do
- You will lead the development of products for our merchant partners, customers, and/or our ﬁnance, risk, and operations teams
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and other functional teams to iterate and enhance our product offerings
- Plan, design, communicate, and implement software systems with an eye towards robust, extensible architecture
- Be an integral part of the development team, participating in solution design/review and code reviews
- Gatekeeper for quality and reliability. Set a high benchmark of excellence for Lead technical discussions and plans to improve our overall software quality
- Estimate project work effort and delivery, and create project roadmaps
- Total 5+ years of experience
- Experience with data modeling and SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices
- Good experience in working with any of Java/SpringBoot, GoLang or NodeJS
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Passionate about the experience of software engineering as much as the output
- A strong sense of ownership
- Ability to communicate your ideas and approach to solving problems with clarity
- Experience in ﬁntech or ﬁnancial services
- Experience in startups
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is expanding our global team of consulting engineers to further our ongoing plans for worldwide growth!
MongoDB Professional Services works with customers of all shapes and sizes in all verticals, from tier-1 banks to small web startups, on a variety of interesting use cases from e-commerce platforms to trading systems to social media applications. Solve interesting problems, gain incredible cross-stack experience, work with the best and brightest people in the business, network with industry leaders, and see new places - all in a day’s work!
MongoDB consulting exists to support the development of our customers’ vision, accelerate customers’ time to value, and drive a multitude of customer adoption scenarios - from building new solutions to modernizing legacy applications or migrating to the cloud. Our consulting solutions ensure that organizations get the best out of MongoDB.
Be one of the recognized experts in this rapidly growing field in a high-growth software company successfully challenging the status quo of the database industry.
You will get an opportunity to work with Global customers (APAC, EMEA, and North America) So this would require you to work in monthly rotational shifts.
This role can be based out of our Gurugram/Bangalore Office or remotely in the India region.
We’re looking for a highly technical individual, with strong problem-solving and communication skills, and is comfortable working closely with customers.
Our ideal candidate will have
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic skills, and problem-solving skills
- High motivation for a role that combines deep technical and customer-management dimensions
- Confidence speaking and presenting in a collaborative customer setting
- 4+ years of software development/consulting/support experience, preferably in a number of distinct industries/verticals
- Familiarity with enterprise-scale software architectures, application development methodologies, and software deployment and operations
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with Linux diagnostics and tuning; Windows tuning knowledge is a plus
- Should have the strong capability with, minimally, both English and any local language - as necessary
As a core member of the MongoDB Professional Services team, you will
- Contribute to helping migrate customers from self-hosted MongoDB on-prem/cloud to Atlas
- Contribute to customer implementations at any or all phases of the application lifecycle: portfolio assessment, application planning, and design, deployment architectures, development and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimization, and best practices adoption
- Work as part of a wider delivery team comprising fellow consulting engineers, project managers, and account teams
- Cultivate your individual MongoDB reputation as a trusted advisor to guide MongoDB and our customers into the future
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to influence the direction of the MongoDB product roadmap
As a Consulting Engineer, you will be successful in this role when you can execute the following
- Become a field expert in “everything MongoDB”
- Communicate complex technical proposals simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
- Gain a reputation as a trusted advisor with your clients, large and small
- Ensure your client’s success with their MongoDB endeavors
- Maintain the required level of billable utilization
- Influence MongoDB product development by contributing experience from the field
- Successfully communicate the product roadmap to external clients
- Constantly work on improving yourself, our products and our team
Do you know, Why MongoDB is a fantastic place to work and build your career?
- Top NoSQL database in the world
- Largest Ecosystem and the fastest growing database in the world
- Close to 26,800 customers in more than 100 countries and over 175+ million downloads
- Sequoia Capital and a number of other Top VC firms have invested in MongoDB. Sequoia Capital calls us out as one of their flagship portfolios; Sequoia has also invested in Apple, Google, Youtube, and WhatsApp
- 9-figure revenue company, with very high double-digit growth rates
- Be a part of the company that’s reinventing the database, focused on innovation and speed
- Enjoy a fun, inspiring culture that is engineering focused
- Work with talented people around the globe
- Learn, contribute, and make an impact on the product and community
Life at MongoDB
Our India office culture
- 300+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
- Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
- Employee affinity groups
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance.
- Free lunch twice per week and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy and sweet treats in office.
- Macbooks are company standard
- 26 weeks Maternity & 20 Paternity leave to spend time with new arrivals
let’s check out the below link to know more about the role and Flex Consulting Team in India:
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.
Expectation in Delivery ( Below things are mandatory )
- Resource must be strong in Python withDjango/Flask..
- He should be able to create Microservices usingDjango/Flask
- He should be strong in Oops.
- SQL is very simple - they are not looking for SQL expert. Basic joins and few aggregate functions.
- He should be able to write Unit Level Test cases using Python - No compromise here
- GIT - Repository tool - Resource should have hands on experience so that it is easy to adopt.
- He should be having knowledge on Code Quality tool - SonarQube -No need to setup etc,but he should be able to fix all the vulnerabilities reported from the tool.
Good to have below things.
- If Python resource has minimal knowledge on PHP then its a value added - as there are only 5% of work on the legacy applications.
- All the DevOps/CICD are already in place. They are not looking for a pure DevOps who knows only DevOps. Each developer must know basics of DevOps ( Containers, SonarQube, unit Testcases writing )
· Experience in object-oriented design/programming and proven experience as a Software Developer
· Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
· Self-starter with high level of commitment and motivation
Experience: 1.5 to 3 yrs
* Hands on work experience developing in Java and J2EE
* Extensive working experience in Springboot
* Good to have No SQL (Mongo DB) and My SQL Exposure
* Good to have experience in AWS cloud environment
* Designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software within a project scope ensuring that work product meets end user acceptance criteria.
* Managing self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments with a high-level of quality.
* Acquiring knowledge of industry and company standards, tools and technology with a focus on pragmatic application to business-focused software solutions through initiative and self-study
Primary Skill Java Springboot, Java Script
Good to have Mongo Db (No Sql), My SQL and Exposure to AWS
Salary:300000 LPA to 500000 LPA
EXPERIENCE: 7 to 9 years in Java 2 Enterprise server side development. Must have applied knowledge of design patterns needed for building REST APIs and services for performance and scale.
- Problem Solving and application of Object Oriented principles to development
- REST API development using Java, JAX-RPC,
- Server side development using Java, Spring Boot, Node.js
- Concurrent programming with Java
- Database programming in SQL with Oracle, MySQL or other RDBMs.
- Deployment to AWS and Kubernetes and building with Maven
- Affinity towards server side development
- Ability to understand existing code and re-engineer/re-factor/redesign.
- Written and spoken English communication and articulation.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Working knowledge of GO Lang and Python scripting
- AWS Certifications
- Working knowledge of Elastic Search based persistence and search
- Secure coding practices
EDUCATION: Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology or related disciplines.