Urgently Hiring React-Native App developer.
Job Location : Indore ( work from Office)
Experience needed : minimum 6 months needed ( Strictly No fresher please)
1) React-native developer must have expertise in designing as well as development with latest expo cli.
2) Must have expertise in json parsing with web services to make dynamic app.
3) Must have completed some fully dynamic React-native app.
4) He or she can work individually or in a team , immediate joiner will be preferred as we need on urgent basis.
About LOGICAL Soft Tech
• Development of react native app, working across the technological stack.
• Create reusable, effective, and scalable React Native code.
• Strong understanding of design methodologies to deliver high quality software fast.
• Work individually and closely with other members of the team during code sprints to
deliver a complete end-to-end solution.
• Articulate project status to other team members and management.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology,
algorithms and products.
• Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements,
formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical
• Sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills
experience handling the independent execution with minimal guidance, prior hands on
• 1 years experience with react native.
• Must be from Tier 1 University.
• Ability to replicate the designs communicated by the lead designer effectively and
within the expected timeline.
• Health insurance with 100% premium covered extending to your parents/spouse.
• Office Cab.
• Annual company retreat & monthly team-outings
Ensure product delivery is fast, low-cost and sustainable.
Take responsibility from development to customer support.
Research and implement things wherever needed, improve efficiency
using automation, and methods like test driven development.
Setting up events for user, performance and error analytics.
Participate in product and design ideation, collaborate with the team to implement high-quality features.
Skills & Qualifications
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6 & ES5 ).
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
Key responsibilities include:
Building and maintaining mobile applications for iOS and Android using React Native
Writing clean, efficient, and well-documented code
Participating in code reviews and ensuring that all solutions are aligned with best practices
Collaborating with the development team to brainstorm new features and enhancements
Troubleshooting and debugging issues as they arise
Experience with building and deploying mobile applications for iOS and Android
Familiarity with mobile architecture patterns and front-end development best practices
Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
Strong understanding of agile development methodologies
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Familiarity with related technologies such as Redux, and JSX
- Design and build advanced hybrid mobile applications using React Native
- Lead the application development effort by being the SPOC
- Build hybrid apps using React Native for Android/iOS
- Publish apps to corresponding App store/Play store
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance and optimize load time
- Collaborate with the back-end developer to build the RESTful APIs
- Research on emerging technologies and trends
- Participate in the planning and design of future software and technical architectures
- 3+ years of hands on experience in the full life cycle of Hybrid mobile application development including publishing one or more apps to the play store & app store
- Must have developed Hybrid Mobile application using React. Hands on Working experience of React Native is a must.
- Experience developing back-end services preferably with NodeJS.
- Experience in developing apps on native Android/iOS platforms is a plus
- Experience in designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Strong skills in RESTful web services
- Experience with Agile methodologies would be helpful
- Experience in integrating with various SDKs like Swift
- Significant experience working with react native along with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux, etc.
- Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
- A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle right from prototyping
- Knowledge of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging
- Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries
- Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs
- Well-versed in a variety of React Native software and technologies such as Jest, Enzyme, ESLint, and so on
- Understanding of React Native best principles and design aesthetics
- A positive mindset and continuous-learning attitude
- A collaborative approach to building apps and solving complex problems
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Client-focused approach to create user-centric designs
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code that follows good coding practices
- Good in Agile development process.
- Excellent English verbal and communication skills.
- Should be able to handle the customer individually as needed
- Support the customer as and when required
Passion for all things Mobile and have built complex Mobile Applications with React Native for at least 2 years. Have shipped apps on either the iOS App Store or Android Play Store, and are intimately familiar with their workflows. Comfortable with jest for writing unit and integration tests / appium for end-end testing. Intuition for usability and UI design, with an ability to balance polish with the constraints of timing and scope. Curiosity to remain updated with the newest technologies and frameworks. Comfort with any of WebRTC/Backend Stack/React JS is a strong plus. Most importantly, love coding!
You will get to own and build world-class mobile solutions that are user-friendly and highly performant.
You will get to work with a highly experienced team in a very informal, yet results-oriented environment
You should think consumer-first and have the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
3+ yrs hands-on experience in mobile app development using React Native and/or Android
Successfully built performant apps for Android and/or iOS.
Good hands-on experience with Android Studio, Test-driven Development frameworks, App analytics, App monitoring
Ability to build pixel perfect and smooth UI by converting wireframes from Figma
Strong problem solving and debugging skills
Should have worked on mobile apps at scale
Startup experience preferred
We are building a new app in vernacular languages in the ed-tech domain. Looking for highly skilled React Native + Android frontend engineers to build the product with A player's team.
We are funded by a leading VC in the country.
Job Description: Looking for React Native Developer,Having Experience range from 3 to 7 Years.
- Build pixel-perfect UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- 1- 3 years as a professional software developer.
- Experience with React, React Native and Redux
- Experience with at least one native mobile platform (bonus points if you moved to React Native from iOS or Android development).
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Xcode & Android Studio.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
We are looking for passionate professionals who are crazy about breaking the norms and make people take notice. You should be obsessively result oriented, willing to take informed risks and learn fast from your mistakes. You’ll be working directly with the founders on the technology platform. Being part of the core team, will be working on challenging problems and will have complete ownership of various features of the products. Your opinion will count and your ideas will translate into reality. The position will be based out of Bangalore. You will, perhaps, lead our engineering efforts eventually.