Intro: This role is a part of growth team and will closely work with the founders to ideate and execute strategies.
Role break up:
- Strategize on opening up newer channels for growth
- Work closely to crack partnerships with other players in similar orgs(Shopify etc) to scale search as a solution
- Work closely in understanding customer pain points and relay that back to the product team
- Strategize and take hold of digital and SEO related marketing
- Work closely on improving funnel conversion of customers to take up Zevi as their go to product
- To hold pen on Appsumo, product hunt launches
- Will coordinate with different Vendors/extended partners to ensure timelines are met and help mitigate any issues that pop out
- Work closely with campaign management and solve for any issues that arise
Analytics and Others:
- Closely monitor Metrics and call out any redflags to the team
- Will have to handle basic reporting until we hire a DA
- Will play a key role in setting up the business org (Sales, Customer success etc)
- Experimentative but be thorough in the learnings we have from that
- Complete ownership end to end
- Ask tough questions and put company first
- Get things done
What we offer:
- Complete ownership
- Full freedom to execute strategies
- Direct access to all data
- Operate as a Entrepreneur in residence
Join the fastest-growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion-dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive, and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app), and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
If you are ambitious, willing to unlearn and relearn in a fast-growing startup, dream about MAUs, client segmentation, funnels, etc., and excited to apply your skills towards making India Inc. healthy, come, join us!
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
Position: Manager - Marketing
About the role:
1. Function like an internal agency creating a content strategy, driving customer acquisition/retention, managing internal and external stakeholder expectations (details laid out under job responsibilities)
2. Team management role with 2 direct reporters and an in-house graphic/creative designing team
3. This role is for marketing professionals specialized in profitably scaling traffic via content and distribution channels. This role is responsible for thinking, conceptualizing, and end-to-end execution of growth hacks with the objective of generating higher traffic and hence revenues.
- Responsible for increasing the MAU % month-on-month.
- Improve the customer retention rate.
- Drive new customer acquisition strategy, both online and offline to ensure maximum app downloads among the correct audience.
- Work closely with client success teams to bring new users to the platform post the account launch.
- Increase app engagement across different services
- Be the custodian of content and design, while coordinating with the design team on a day-to-day basis.
- Setup an internal agency of sorts to cater to client demands and achieve business targets.
- Increase top-of-mind awareness.
- Analyze data & user behavior from a consumer journey perspective.
- Create collaterals, track utilization, and push app downloads.
- Analyze the customer segment and keep a close tab on the numbers/health of the segment.
- Balancing internal team/client expectations while keeping in mind the limitations/constraints.
A successful candidate for this role should have:
- Ability to find a way through amidst chaos and ensure timely delivery
- Experience in leading a team
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and user acquisition/retention at B2C e-commerce or other startups with a proven track record of executing and managing an acquisition portfolio of 5L+ users
- Experience in using marketing tools like MO Engage, http://branch.io/" target="_blank">branch.io, etc. (preferred)
- Desire to dive deep and learn about ekincare, user behavior, and analytics around the same
- An open and approachable communication style, with respect for employees and clients, aligned with our core values
- A structured thought process, excellent at planning, communications, analytics, and execution.
- History of working cross-functionally with product management, designers, and other teams
- Experience in handling customer segment/s
- Believes in "No task is too small for him/her"
- At least 1 year of planning and executing communication campaigns - emails, SMS, push notifications, in-app
- Hands-on with excel
- Candidates from an agency background will be preferred.
- Maintain Relationship with the Clients: Ensure timely tracking of leads, review emails, and attending the queries of the Client.
- Constantly Capture and Track the Expectations of the Clients and ensure that their expectations are being met.
- Identify relevant leads, qualify, pitch client services, and match with the relevant client.
- Track the progress with the leads matched to clients, ensure that clients follow the process, and assist the client in conversion.
- Analyze data to track the performance of the business model and figure out solutions to fill the gaps/shortcomings in the business process.
- Implement the process with maximum operational efficiency and constantly suggest methods to improve the process.
- Developing proposals in response to requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Additional duties for the director of business development may include delivering presentations, conducting seminars, and participating in meetings with clients, external vendors, or advisors.
- Evaluating and developing a marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing activities.
Requirements: Prior experience in the following things is MUST:
- Good Communication Skills: Both verbal and written.
- 3-8 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing.
- Willingness to work in different Time Zones.
- Multi-Tasker and a quick learner and implementer
- On-the feet thinking and not just robotic process implementer
- Analytical and should be able to derive meaningful insights from data.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks with a sense of calm.
- Attitude to get things done as planned no matter the challenges faced.
- Previous client servicing experience in the IT/Marketing industry
- Likes talking with people and influencing their decisions
- Have sold any product/service in the past
- Understands the B2B marketing and sales process
Hummingbird is an Adobe Commerce (Magento) Solution Partner. We build and maintain world-class e-Commerce solutions on the Adobe Magento platform for businesses around the world. (HumCommerce.com)
At Hummingbird, marketing is about understanding customers — and building awareness about how our services can satisfy their needs. We are looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing strategies to drive interest in our IT services (E-Commerce) business. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
Objectives of this Role
* Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our website
* Deploy successful digital marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
* Experiment with a variety of marketing channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, and copywriting
* Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
* Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, vendors, and affiliates.
* Create and maintain reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
* Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs, and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all business content - print, website, digital, and video assets
* Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
* Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
* Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
* You will own and maintain all Marketing Assets - Website content, Blog content, Pitch decks, Company Marketing Decks, Brochures, Case studies, white papers, and more.
Skills and Qualifications
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
* Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
* Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
* Hands-on ability to create messaging and other content to articulate the value of our services.
This position has the opportunity to grow into many different areas and the right candidate can take this role to new heights. We are growing fast and need to find the right person that can move quickly with us and help us continue to thrive in the right direction.
If you are a customer-centric and passionate marketer who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
- Taking the ownership for this pulp sales to our esteemed B2B2C clients
- Connecting with potential clients and converting them into paying customers
- Working with clients to customise our pulp offering as per their needs.
- Developing a team for regional sales team for better client interaction.
- Exploring the possibilities for FMCG product marketing with the pulp.
- Identifying the demand in this sector and accordingly helping the company in defining the growth strategy.
- Creating a big impact in agro and food processing sector which is currently lagging in the country.
What you need to have:
- Understanding of pulp industry, experience in food processing or manufacturing sector
- Fast learner, good understanding of food industry
- Previous work experience in food industry will be advantageous
- Computer literate with hands on experience with basic Microsoft office and email communication.
- Looking for opportunity in agro / FMCG / Food processing sector
- Keen on giving a boost to a lagging sector
Duties and Responsibilities:
Contribute to and influence the direction of social media strategy
- Design and execute marketing campaigns
- Analyze and report on the search performance
- Provide an SEO perspective on content creation and social media
- Improve the SEO of all company sites
- Analysis of competitor campaigns
- Regular KPI reporting
- Work closely with the SEO, online marketing and affiliate marketing teams to help coordinate all integrated online output.
Should be able to work on Designing tools like Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and other digital marketing designing tool.
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- To analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- To ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
at Aindra Labs