What you will do:
- Executing digital marketing strategies across channels including email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Driving achievement of growth objectives like app installs, display, search, affiliates among others
- Improving the design, UX, traffic and content of the website
- Designing, building and maintaining organization’s social media presence
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Creating paid campaigns on social media platforms
- Identifying trends and insights, optimizing spend and performance of campaigns based on the insight
- Growing the lead volume at a sustainable cost
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimizing user experience
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Managing agencies and affiliates
- Driving maximum ROI from campaigns
What you need to have:
- MBA/ PGDM from Tier-1/2 B-School and/ or B. Tech. from a Tier I college
- Analytical skills: Keen interest in evaluating product/market situations, analyzing raw data, and transforming it into actionable marketing strategies
- Demonstrate a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Strong business acumen and detail orientation
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in OKR, Agile
- Knowledge in Jira, CRM, Power BI
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- 2-4 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Prior experience in handling campaigns development in terms of digital along with ATL/ BTL channels
- Experience in handling Campaign Management on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Experience in performance marketing and affiliate marketing
- Understanding of digital marketing platforms and passion for technology
- Ability to optimize CPC and CPL in an effective manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time to deliver results on time and under budget
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.) and Google AdWords
We are looking for a product marketing manager to develop user funnels and communication strategies to drive engagement and referrals on the One Code app. Our ideal candidate is a passionate & experienced Product Marketer with proven success in working with digital products and/or e-commerce for curating & driving product engagement end to end
● Build user journeys and communication strategies for every funnel the user goes through in the app
● Build highly engaging campaigns across user funnels to increase conversion rates
● Drive repeat users, referrals through Email, Push Notifications and other product
● Plan & run defined experiments - test open rates, CTR, messaging, conversion rates and
● Work with internal and external stakeholder to seamlessly drive all campaigns
● Constantly look for funnel drop offs and optimize every step to increase conversion rates
● Share data on daily, weekly and monthly basis with the larger team
● 4+ years of hands-on experience in working with user engagement platforms like
● Experience in building user funnels across app and web and proven record of successfully driving engagement and conversions
● Knowledge of HTML coding to create emailers is a must
● Experience working in a B2C product is preferrable
Why join us?
- You will get to work with an experienced team who has worked in multiple startups.
- Experimenting is the name of the game
- Grow with us. It is a family
We are looking for a Marketing Head for a leading beauty care brand based in Hyderabad.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong orientation to build a high growth brand.
- Managing brand marketing strategy by strategically and effectively using various marketing media.
- Control and optimally utilize large marketing budgets.
- Build and lead a strong next level team of product managers, marketing executives etc.
- Effectively deal with media agencies, creative agencies and brand research organizations.
- Build brand position and frameworks for communication across products/ range
- Creating and executing an effective digital & social media marketing strategy
- Develop the product portfolio for long term and immediate term.
- Work with R&D to develop products to fill portfolio gaps.
- Developing he right marketing mix for both current and new products- product, packaging, pricing, promotion
- Develop strategies to increase off-takes for products and execute them in conjunction with sales team.
- Monitor brand health parameters like awareness, trial, and satisfaction through tracks / research.
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in marketing of a personal care / non food / FMCG brand
- Proven experience of leading marketing team of a high growth brand.
- The candidate needs to have orientation to work in a fast-growing company with quick thinking and decision-making capabilities.
- Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
- Strong problem solving, influence and negotiation skills
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER
Tesseract Esports is seeking an analytical, creative and highly motivated senior marketing professional to join our team. As a successful hire for this high impact role, you should be a self-starter with a passion for independent thinking, creative problem solving, have proven data analysis skills, show strong ownership and commitment, have proven leadership experience and bring relevant insights into growth marketing.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will lead the development and execution (end to end) of all marketing, social media, PR and brand activities across all owned channels and projects. You will lead a team of marketing professionals and will be responsible for achieving organization marketing objectives and project-wise KPIs. You will drive our marketing campaigns, content production, PR, Branding, events and community building efforts across all our internal and external projects. You accept the unknown and you’re able to come up with ground breaking initiatives that will drive us forward and make us stand out as an industry leader.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Define, develop and oversee the implementation of marketing strategy and brand strategy across different verticals.
- Lead the management, content creation and growth for all owned social media channels and accounts including those of our co-owned/shared/white-label projects/affiliate platforms and IPs in terms of followers, engagement and reach.
- Manage internal and external marketing budgets. Track, analyze and improve performance of marketing campaigns while being goal oriented (ROI & KPIs).
- Conduct market research and build strategy plans in order to grow all owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects and channels and to better support management decision making.
- Identify and assess existing trends, opportunities, formats, audiences, storytelling platforms and determine when and how we will use them.
- Build partnerships and syndications with influencers, brands, partners across owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects/affiliate platforms and IPs.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of marketing professionals to drive and execute all marketing and related functions.
- Guide and work with internal creative resources and lead timely delivery of all creative requirements for all platforms.
- Develop accurate project priorities, schedules and execution of marketing campaigns for all owned channels and projects.
- Contribute to overall business and marketing strategy in order to help the organization achieve short and long term goals
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field. MBA / PGDM in marketing or equivalent.
- 6 + years experience in marketing with demonstrated history of running successful marketing campaigns and having a 360 vision of marketing plans.
- Experience in building growth stage marketing strategies with a focus on brand visibility, user engagement and viewership across multiple channels.
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Hands on experience with digital marketing – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google Ads & AdWords.
- Exceptional storytelling skills with strong aptitude for developing engaging narratives around content and media for different audiences.
- Good knowledge of PR, affiliate marketing, media buying & licensing and experience in content writing and/or management.
- In depth understanding of how to interpret (and improve) advertising metrics (ex. CPM, CPC, CTR, CPV quality score, etc.)
- A strategic thinker with the ability to conceptualize broadly across various solutions, yet enjoys operating at a hands-on level.
- Proven leadership skills with experience in leading and managing a team. Excellent project management skills to ensure effective and transparent collaboration with team members and other departments.
- Strong team player, behaves like an owner and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards. Set out the overall high performing team culture for the marketing team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly with a strong capacity of syntax, learning and sharing with senior leadership.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to communicate effectively with different internal departments, teams and clients.
- Strong passion for gaming and esports.
- Regional experience working across different countries/markets across South Asia, Southeast Asia and The Middle-East. Also preferred is market sensitivity, cultural curiosity and understanding differences in localization etc.
- Experience working in the esports or gaming industry.
- B2B/B2C marketing experience in sports, gaming, esports or information technology/ SaaS space.
- Past experience in scaling a service/product in the e-commerce space.
Our client is a disruptive performance marketing agency with a data-driven approach adding impetus to its client's growth. The agency has developed two proprietary tools that enables them to execute large scale marketing campaigns. Automated media buying, centralized data tracking, business intelligence reports and personalized ads are the major services offered to the clients.
- Understanding client’s business objectives and Digital Marketing strategy.
- Strategizing client’s marketing brief & taking decisions for the team to deliver on.
- Creating customized & impactful presentations to showcase performance impact.
- Managing a team of digital marketing strategists and business operations team to drive multiple programs to completion.
- Being on top of industry updates from technology, competition & functionality perspective.
- Managing & prioritizing prospects pipeline – in line with monthly/ quarterly/ yearly goals.
- Helping company grow through performance marketing initiatives for its own core business.
- Working closely with business development & senior analyst teams to provide strategic inputs.
- Leading, mentoring and guiding the account managers in their daily efforts against all client digital campaign work.
- Negotiating contract including renew, upselling and be key contact for any new work discussion.
- Managing the workflow process by prioritizing projects and resources and by working across accounts to ensure proper alignment of resources.
What you need to have:
- 3 plus years of demonstrated track record of developing senior level client relationships.
- Very strong understanding of Digital Analytics.
- Hands on experience and deep expertise in Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook advertising.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Ability to command respect & drive meetings with CXO level members.
- Superb communication and presentation skills as well as a proven ability to develop well positioned and thoughtful documents and presentations.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of advertising, marketing & media with thought leadership around the dynamics of the digital and interactive space, specifically Social, Digital Media, and Search.
- Ability to use alternative analytical approaches to solve digital/ interactive marketing problems.
- Above 80% in class 10th & 12th Maths score.
- BE/ BTech - Should be from Tier 1/Tier 2 college.
- Develop and lead the lead generation strategy
- Manage PPC campaign budget and continuously optimize for best results.
- Recruit and lead a team of paid search specialists to manage our different campigns
- Monitor the performance of our PPC accounts and plan out advertising campaigns based on seasonality, competitor activities, product availability, and more
- Analyze PPC performance across campaigns, accounts, website, and channels
- Maintain strong keyword lists to capture opportunities to the fullest
- Create PPC campaigns from scratch when new programs are launched
- Identify the need to create and modify landing page content for the best user experience, and generate keyword-focused content for the landing page
- Conduct A/B testings with ad copies, landing pages, images, and more
- Monitor the market trends for paid search
- Anything else as assigned