- 2 – 6 years of experience with in Java /J2EE.
- Hands-on experience working on Core JAVA, JSP, Servlets, Spring,Java script, Apache & Tomcat, Web services ,ReactJS and JQuery.
- Having experience on Multi-threading is added advantage.
- Exposure working on Linux environment is preferred.
- The ability to work in a fast, agile and nimble environment with frequent change
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Troubleshooting of issues
About Head Digital Works
Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based J2EE, JAVA applications.
Experience on Java Spring Framework is required.
Experience on Hibernate is required.
Experience on REST Services is required.
Object-oriented programming, design, and patterns.
Strong proficiency with:Relational database concepts and data modeling.
Good communication skills to interact with customer, understand their requirement, effectively record the requirement and implement the same.
Clearly understand the requirement, handle a team of developers.
Design and enhance application architecture.
- Years of experience = 5+ years
- Location = Hyderabad / Pune / WFH / Hybrid
- Notice = Immediate Only
- No. of positions = 2
- Budget = 13 LPA maximum
- Must have experience in PHP, SQL Server, Angular, React.js, Node.js CSS, HTML, AJAX.
- Must have Experience in PHP Laravel framework.
- Knowledge in Zend framework would be a plus.
- Working experience of API Development, Development and Integration of Rest APIs.
- Proficiency in developing, debugging, and optimizing complex PHP web applications.
- Troubleshoot issues with web server, database, security, network, and web technologies.
- Working experience of solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Understanding client requirements functional specifications.
Academic Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA in computer science Engineering or a related field.
Required Technical Skillset for Java Development (1 position)
Good to have:
- Knowledge in Liferay themes & hooks, Ant, Maven, CI/CD, AWS/GCP/Azure, Docker experience.
- Interested can share resume at Sandhyatigi @ gmail. com
Zobaze builds shop management tools for the common shop keeper and aims to build an entire retail and restaurant management infrastructure for the world.
As a full-stack engineer, you will work with the founders, support engineers, and mobile app engineers. We are a small team, but we are a hardworking and passionate bunch, motivated by collaboration, strong results and the impact Zobaze makes on our customers.
- Develop and maintain features for our backend APIs, web office editor, and online ecommerce platform.
- Build new product lines (e. g. Internal tools for analytics/management, import/export utilities, databases)
- Help assess and recruit future engineers.
- We use a myriad of other tools, which we expect you to learn when required. Being a good learner is a must.
- 2+ years of experience in professional software development, startup experience is ideal
- Experience owning technically challenging and demanding projects.
- Experience across the entire stack, from backend to frontend.
- Knowledge in any of Vue/React/Angular 2+
- Experience in any modern cloud infra (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- A customer-first mindset, to ensure what we build meets what customers need
- Introspective nature and result oriented attitude
i2V Systems builds products in the video surveillance domain. We are looking for Full Stack developers who are capable solving complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done.
- Work on designing and development of new software products.
- Work on Improving, optimising and maintaining existing software products.
- Helping deployment team deploy products you work on.
- Hands-on development experience in of. NET and Angular framework.
- Good knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in database design preferrable.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Ability to learn new technologies, frameworks and programming languages.
Zycus is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join it's Engineering team. Candidates with experience working on Spring, Hibernate, Microservices, Angular/react, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, AWS Cloud and are passionate about building a product are encouraged to apply. Zycus is a Global leader and a pioneer in cognitive procurement software. Our clients are among the fortune 500 companies. We build enterprise AI procurement software product using some of the latest technologies.
In this role, you will work in developing a product which is not only recognized by Gartner as one of the top Source To Pay procurement software but is also industry's only organically-built & integrated source-to-pay suite.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Engineering team is looking for collaborative, passionate, and adaptable Full Stack Developer.
- Strong coding experience of about 5-9 years.
- A team of experienced engineers with lots of interesting challenges to dive into.
- Modern technology stack: Cloud, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Microservices etc.
- Experience working on Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Microservices, Angular/react, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, AWS Cloud.
- Should be able to build solution which is easily scalable, high speed/ real-time performance, configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment using any open source tech stack.
- Build features and modules from scratch & Maintain existing features and modules.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
- Ability to work independently.
- 5-9 years’ experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, Spring boot)
- Technical Skills: Core Java, Advanced Java, J2EE, Exception handling, Collections, Oops, UML, Oracle, Jenkins, Maven & Linux
- Should be able to build solutions which is easily configurable, deploy able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Must have worked spring boot Extensively.
- Strong hands on development experience in Java, J2EE.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of 2-3 developers.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule.
What should you have:
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and end to end development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes/alternatives to meet Product Development requirements and rolling them out.
- Should be able to optimize & effectively manage resources and time of the team members.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Should not hesitate to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
1. Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
2. A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
3. Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
4. Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
5. Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Click here to Apply :
Full Stack Developer - Zycus (workable.com) - Pune.
Full Stack Developer - Zycus (workable.com) - Mumbai.
We are looking for a full-stack developer with 3+ years of experience in NodeJS and frontend technologies like HTML/CSS/JS + ReactJS + VueJS
- Strong Coding Skills
- Experience building scalable products
- 3+ years of experience in NodeJS with an understanding of callbacks, async/await, promises,
asynchronous functions, usage of third-party libraries, ExpressJS, PassportJS etc
- Good command over Data Structure, Algorithms
- Experience working with NoSQL & SQL Databases like Mysql, MongoDB, ElasticDB, Redis etc
- Good design skills
- The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code
- Knowledge of Go, Docker and kuberneates is a plus.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
We are looking for seasoned technical leaders from .NET background with experience in building cloud-based web applications and products. The role involves understanding business requirements, customer problems, architecting the appropriate solutions that are secure, scalable, high performing and testable.
- Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership, while working closely with juniorteam members.
- 6+ years of experience in building web applications using ASP.NET MVC and .NET platform in general.
- Experience of architecting and designing web applications and services
- Experience in building applications on .NET Core, is a great plus
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning
- Exposure to New Relic or similar tools to optimize web application performance
- Strong expertise in SQL programming, with experience of writing & optimizing queries that access/process millions of records
- Understanding and experience of working with Product Management, Design and DevOps teams.