- Experience: 2-7 years
- Location: Delhi
- Industry: Recruitment/Staffing
- Salary Best in The Industry with Fixed Salary and Incentives.
- Other Perks: PF + Medical Insurance + Accidental Insurance etc.
- Recruitment for Middle and Top-Level Positions only permanent Hiring.
- Sourcing the Candidates through Job Portals, Headhunting, Social Networking, reference etc. in the stipulated time frame
- Contact eligible candidates for interviews & follow-ups.
- Making Recruitment Strategies
- Handling Recruitment Life Cycle
- Experience in Team Creation/Handling would be an added advantage.
- Mapping target companies and competitors.
- Team handling role for Leads and above
- Client Management
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should have experience in handling mid and senior-level IT or NON-IT mandates.
- Must be proficient in using job portals like Naukri, LinkedIn.
- Preferring candidates with excellent communication skills
- Minimum 1 year of experience from a consultancy background
Himanshi at selectiveglobalsearch dot com
About Selective Global Search
We are Hiring!
Gipfel and Schnell Consulting Pvt Ltd was established in 2009. Our journey began with a clear purpose; to leverage our extensive experience in the IT industry and bridge the gap between Companies and highly-skilled Talent. With this purpose as our driving force, we started with a specific focus on Talent Acquisition and IT Consulting. Our accomplishments in these fields spurred us on and, after three successful years, we added a strategic HR Practice arm to our list of competencies.
So far, we have successfully placed over 5000 candidates in various knowledge roles and executed over 50 turn-key projects in the space of HR Consulting & Advisory Services.
We have also propelled our success by expanding our core team to include industry experts who provide valuable insights and contribute to specific focus areas.
The current opportunity lies with our Talent Acquisition (TA) Vertical and we are looking to add to our current team of 40 members.
What’s in it for you –
- Salary above par with market standards
- Focused Training & Workshops on Recruitment Processes, Best Practices and Technology Stacks
- Exceptional Incentive Structure
- Additional Performance Bonuses, Reward and Recognition Programs
- We are a flexible organization that works 5 days a week focused on results
- Medical and Accidental Insurance Plans for self and family (conditions apply)
- Education and/ or Experience are not a selection criteria
What does it require from you –
- Understanding the Client Requirements and ensuring a steady pipeline of qualified candidates
- Including sourcing, screening and scheduling candidates for interviews
- Strong Communication Skills - The ability to communicate effectively is a core skill required to be a successful recruiter
- Quick Learner - Ability to quickly use and understand the various tools and, processes that ensure a high level of performance and customer satisfaction
- Someone who does not shy away from a challenge and sees an opportunity to grow in every scenario
- Curiosity - Towards Technology, Organizations and the Diverse Industries in today’s rapidly changing business world
- Comfortable communicating in English
- Proficiency in using MS Office suite (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.) is a significant advantage
If you believe the above fits your personality, capabilities and, aspiration, we would love to have a chat with you.
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fin-tech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics, and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
What you will do:
- Being an ambassador for the company- attracting and hiring the best talent in the industry
- Driving recruitment strategy for the technical and non-technical role
- Independently driving hiring needs for our business functions end to end and managing the entire lifecycle of recruitment
- Developing and planning recruiting strategies around sourcing, branding, candidate experience and management
- Driving operational excellence across the entire recruitment funnel by actively monitoring our recruiting funnel data, analyzing the results, and identifying areas for improvement
- Ensuring a compelling, engaging candidate experience that helps to strengthen and enhancing our employer brand
- Building proactive sourcing strategies to engage and nurture the pipeline of passive talents and taking steps to approach people from diverse backgrounds
- Initiating and driving projects from time to time to help optimise and making the recruitment process more efficient
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 6-8 years experience recruiting, sourcing and engaging talent in an extremely fast-paced environment
- TA experience from startup background or from Fintech will be preferred
- A great understanding of different roles in the industry with an understanding of high-performance culture and hiring standard
- Ability to assess the candidates beyond their work profiles and engaging them throughout the process
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
We are building for the future of work by changing the way the world looks at information and data paradigms. The Meaning Engine by India-based Needle Innovision enables building solutions by processing meaningful data out of anything stored anywhere - structured, unstructured data types, distributed, at scale and more.
In our quest to do more, we are looking for a fantastic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us in a hybrid setting. Below are some (seriously important) green flags that we are looking for from you:
🟢 Ability to build and repeat the vision, not just work on tasks in the new phase of your career
🟢 Empathy for people and ability to connect with diverse individuals
🟢 Be a transparent and communicative person
🟢 Champion Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and incorporate them in the hiring process
This could be an awesome launching pad for someone who believes in our mantra of "find them, grow them, keep them,". Our teams are sustained on values of care and we offer a generous number of vacation days, the opportunity to craft your calendar with flexible schedules and very soon an insurance plan for you and your loved ones.
What you will do:
- Coordinate with the functional and technical team leads to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria and standardize the selection process across tech and non-tech roles
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person/virtual interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, and maintain an updated pipeline
- Design compelling job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives and collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team, when needed
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
What you will bring:
- 2-4 years experience in talent acquisition (preferably in a start-up environment) and hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Proficiency in maintaining the hiring pipeline for multiple roles, at the junior - mid-level roles (experience in hiring for leadership roles can be a bonus)
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and Github)
- Ability to devise innovative sourcing strategies for potential applicants
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work closely with others across different teams.
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
If you are excited by the prospect of helping us build a team that works to build digital transformation solutions, and if you have an eye for spotting talent in the fast-paced start-up environment, we think you could be the one to help build the impact we are looking for.
- Experience in end to end recruitment and account management.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and performing screenings
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Handle IT recruitment for clients
- Client interaction and managing client expectations
- Work in a target driven environment
- This position offers lot of learning of various aspects of hiring
- Skills Expected : good communciation skills, fast learner, people skills, prompt and go getter
- Candidates with immediate joining are a plus
- Experience in IT recruitment and senior management recruitment is a plus
- Sound knowledge on sourcing skills and knowledge about paid and unpaid job sites.
- Social media hiring, volume hiring
- 70 % non tech roles like sales, marketing , BDM, backend support roles.
- 30% of technical recruitments like Php, Java...etc
- Very good communication skills and great negotiation skills (very important)
Excellent communication skills
Outstanding follow up and candidate relationship skills