● Knowledge of REACT tools and framework including React.js (Hooks + Classes), Webpack,
Redux, and Flux, Next.js
● Knowledge of Typescript
● Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
● Familiarity with common UI Libraries such as materialUI, bootstrap.
● Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX
● Knowledge of version control systems like Git.
● An understanding of React best practices and a commitment to following them.
● Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React applications.
● Fintech experience - preferred
TensorIoT is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner. We help companies realize the value and efficiency of the AWS ecosystem. From building PoCs and MVPs to production-ready applications, we are tackling complex business problems every day and developing solutions to drive customer success.
TensorIoT's founders helped build world-class IoT and AI platforms at AWS and Google and are now creating solutions to simplify the way enterprises incorporate edge devices and their data into their day-to-day operations. Our mission is to help connect devices and make them intelligent. Our founders firmly believe in the transformative potential of smarter devices to enhance our quality of life, and we're just getting started!
TensorIoT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means that we are committed to diversity and inclusion and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind and make our hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
TensorIoT is looking for Mid-Level Front-End Engineers who excel at understanding complex user interactions and successfully delivering that functionality through code.
Responsibilities will include delivering designs from client requirements, leveraging AWS to provide unique features and functionality, and delivering quality code that will produce consumable visual elements. The ideal candidate will have outstanding technical fundamentals with a focus on delivering aesthetically pleasing interactions from the ground up. Some travel may be required to meet with clients.
As a Mid-Level Front-End Developer, you will:
- Collaborate with clients, project managers, UX designers, and other developers to gain a thorough understanding of project requirements within agreed-upon scope and architecture designs
- Translate wireframes into fully functional user interfaces and proactively address edge case scenarios
- Collaborate with back-end developers to design REST APIs and request/response schemas
- Perform code reviews with constructive feedback
- Promote clean code, best practices, and consistent design patterns across the team
- Write infrastructure as code and automated deployment scripts for customer delivery
- Provide development estimates from granular tasks to comprehensive projects/applications
- Lead and present technical discussions to clients, including knowledge transfers
- Take on additional responsibilities over time and become a key contributor for scaling team size.
We're looking for someone who has:
***Only Looking for Immediate Joiners ***
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3-8 years of industry experience building performant, scalable, and responsive web applications
- Experience with Reactjs (Must), React Native, Redux, and middleware such as Sagas, Observables, Thunk, etc.
- A strong understanding of REST APIs, HTML5, CSS, and other core Web technology concepts
- Experience creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Experience with unit testing and continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Experience refactoring existing code in addition to architecting new solutions
- Experience with Git-based workflow (feature branching, pull requests, merging, rebasing, etc.)
- Extensive experience with Agile development in team settings
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience collaborating or consulting with clients or similar stakeholders
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or other cloud platforms
- Experience with native iOS app development
and design with the experience and credentials to back up that passion.
Someone who can take ownership of applications, solve technical
challenges and take pride in their solutions and code.
The ideal candidate will have experience building native applications,
either in the app store or self-hosted.
You’ll be a key member of the team tasked with contributing to a
number of high-value projects within Kinara to educate the teams to
increase the effectiveness of technology solutions
● Have one or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter.
Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on
● 3+ years in mobile/web software development;
● 2 years of experience in developing Flutter applications.
● Good understanding of flutter state management approaches.
● Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
● Strong understanding of OOP concepts.
● Experience with Git.
● Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive
documentation for existing code and refactoring previously
● Typescript/JS experience.
Good to Have
● Vue/React experience.
● Firebase/Realm experience.
● NoSQL & SQL experience
At Incresco, we help startups and enterprises to build their MVP and for their digital transformation.
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
We are looking for a frontend developer who is well-versed in React /React Native/Next.js. You will be responsible for architecting and developing a web or mobile application. You will be joining a talented, collaborative team that is very passionate about solving this massive problem.
Below is a list of several skills required to deliver on responsibilities for this role:
- 0-1 years of experience in React /Next.js/ React native development
- Should be able to write reusable, testable, and efficient code. Should be able to design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications. Architect & design technically robust, flexible, and scalable solutions
- You should be able to build pixel-perfect, amazingly smooth UIs across both web and mobile platforms. Experience In building design system is an added advantage
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Good to know GraphQL, AWS Appsync, Firebase, and offline storage
1. Competitive pay.
2. Flexible timing
4. Continuous learning and solving real challenges across the globe
Immediate joiners are preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Looking only for Front end Developer with Minimum 1 Year experience in ReactJS
- Good communication skills
- 3-4 years
- Working on different React Technologies along with HTML/CSS, RESTful APIs,
What we will need from you
• Strong experience in ReactJs Development
Experience working with server-client architectures, consuming JSON data from API’s
• Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, a wish to share what you already know and jumping at the opportunity to dive into new technology.
PLEASE NOTE - WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE IMMEDIATE JOINERS OR WHO CAN JOIN WITHIN 15 DAYS
Job title and location:
Sr. Web Developer, based in Bangalore, India
Who we are:
VAHN is a seed-funded fintech and mobility application which integrates tracking, load planning, billing, performance management and cost management with a payment wallet and seamless credit to deliver a powerful solution for truck-owners and truck-drivers.
We are a very small team with a big idea and lots of passion, and we’re on a mission to bring Indian trucking into the next generation of tech.
The trucking industry in India is fragmented, unorganised, and fraught with numerous challenges that haven’t yet been solved. Although the industry is ripe for disruption, not many have been able to take advantage of the opportunity because of a lack of exposure to ground realities and practical challenges. Combining years of research and first-hand experience running trucks ourselves, we believe we have an edge.
We are looking for a passionate teammate who is as excited about the mission as we are, and is keen to delve deep into this challenging but exciting space. Trucking is getting upgraded, are you in?
What we are looking for:
// Passion for good design and hunger for making a big impact
// Extensive experience in web development along with the best practices as per language
// Ability to thrive in complexity
// Leadership qualities and versatility
What you should enjoy doing:
// Building exceptional products with robust and reliable code
// Working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
// Collaborating with designers playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment
// Being the technical voice at the table, educating and guiding the business on the right approach, technologies, and trends
// Building a team and mentoring fresh talent
What the role is about:
As a core team member you will design and develop the next-generation of technologies for the Indian trucking industry with the potential to change how millions of drivers, truck owners, transporters, and shippers manage their businesses and transact with one another. Some specific responsibilities include,
// Translating designs and wireframes into high performance, reusable, and reliable code. Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
// Diving deep into performance and network connectivity optimisation
// Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
// Developing robust, quick prototypes for proof-of concept features / application based on briefs
// Unit-test coding for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
// Providing development support, code review and optimisation
// Working with outside data sources and APIs
// Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation, AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, S3, EC2, EKS) is preferred
// Experience at writing unit test cases in Jasmine/Mocha/Chai is mandatory
// Understanding responsive design frameworks such as Bootstrap
// Experience with using RESTful APIs
// Good understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
// Comfortable using modern web tools such as Npm/Yarn, Babel, Webpack/Rollup, Splunk, New Relic, Jenkins (Or Similar Ci/Cd), Maven
// Experience with multi-tier application architecture and design
// Strong written and verbal communication and ability to gain buy-in on plans from a non-technical audience
// Familiarity with container technology such as Docker and container orchestration like Kubernetes on Cloud Platforms like AWS etc.
Equal Experts is a community of talented experienced software development consultants, specializing in Agile Delivery. A place where you are a Front-End Dev, working alongside the client, enabling them, and adding real value to their products. A world where you are working with great, like-minded people, while you learn new technology on the go and implementing the best practices.
We indulge in all things that would excite you!!
- Node (ReactJS, VueJs) and the likes
- We work almost exclusively on customer site providing a mix of delivery and
- consulting services, so you'll be flexible about travel
- Employ Agile development including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation, and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a designation or title
- Spread the word about best practices in software development inside and outside
- Equal Experts community like Expert Talks
What we look for in you?
- HTML, CSS, React Js, Vue Js, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp.
- Testing tools like Jasmine, Jest, Enzyme
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Experience working with Agile, TDD, Lean, and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP)
- Enthusiastic to work collaboratively with people and sharing your ideas to solve real business problems.
Office Location: Goregaon Mumbai
Position Description: 2+ years of experience on development.
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
- Build efficient and reusable front-end system that drive complex web applications
- Identify, address performance bottleneck and communicate best practices for front end engineering
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to build/deliver next generation products
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Rapid prototyping web user interfaces
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a desired structure is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Strong development and fundamental knowledge of React Native.
- Minimum 1 year of hands on experience in React Native is required for this position
- Leverage native APIs for deeper integrations with iOS/Android platforms.
- Work with engineers, designers, product managers.
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Ensuring high performance
About this Role:
As part of the frontend development team, you will be responsible to build and maintain client side applications for our users collaborating with cross-functional teams comprising Product, Design, BI, and other engineers.
You will define best practices for client side architecture and build for the long term over iterations that bring measurable business value.
You will be involved in recruiting engineers for the team and mentoring them
As a company, we are very data driven and customer focused. As an engineering team, we are driven by metrics and care deeply about agility without compromising on the quality of our output. We are working towards creating an environment where individuals feel empowered to take ownership and initiative.
● You have a minimum of 7 years of experience building high-performance consumer-facing mobile applications at product companies of a decent scale
● You have a keen eye for mobile architecture and able to assist your team in making the right choices for every project
● You have previous experience building react native applications from scratch
● You have prior experience with recruiting and building a high-performance team
● You have a passion for mentoring and helping people on your team grow and achieve their goals
● You practice test-driven development
● You are familiar with both Android and iOS design patterns, and GraphQL
● You have some exposure to native app development in Swift, Kotlin, or Java
● You have strong knowledge of software development fundamentals, including a relevant background in computer science fundamentals and agile development methodologies.
● You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
● You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
Location: We are primarily looking for candidates in Bangalore but are open to other locations in India for the right candidate. At the moment, however, like most teams, we are fully remote.