About Snapwork Technologies
Experience in UX/UI designing and development.
Strong knowledge in UI/ MVC architecture.
Strong knowledge on HTML 5/ CSS3 standards.
Experience in UI Metadata Development (SASS or LESS).
Experience in Bootstrap, Material design frameworks.
Strong knowledge in Typescript, Ajax, JSON and XML.
Hands on experience in UI optimization best practice implementations.
Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
- You will work closely with the team, help define the product roadmap, and have a lot of room for flexibility. You are expected to gradually take responsibilities of the full web development stack at Poshn.
- You will use lean experimentation principles and techniques to develop digital experiments where you will help accelerate evidence based decision making to inform product, business and commercial decisions.
- You will work with the team of UX, Data engineering to ensure that product & service solutions truly address important customer needs and thus deliver superior customer and business value.
- You will take initiative to improve the system both at design and implementation level. As Poshn grows, you may also help with recruiting and training mobile engineering team.
- Designing and implementing core frontend application architecture.
- Converting designs into smooth user interfaces.
- Ability to analyse the UI/UX designs and to suggest the best approach
- Capturing and clearly articulating requirements: work closely with end customers in order to prioritise different working items
- Establishing implementation capabilities and limitations, performance requirements and interfaces for the end-user solution
- Carrying out solution testing: ensure efficient on-boarding processes for new clients; carry out root-cause analysis to develop logical conclusions and suggest alternatives
- Overall ownership of solution implementation: be in charge of assigned product, ensuring timely and efficient communication and solutions are delivered to plan
- You have 4+ years of experience with software engineering. You have a solid software engineering background
- You have made major contributions to 3 or more web development projects. You have experience designing and shipping fully functional frontend web applications.
- You understand the core engineering principles and agile methodologies and are also able to adapt them to a face pace working environment.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning
- Experience with modern software engineering practices: agile development cycle, coding style, engineering documentations, unit & integration testing, code review, git version control, etc..
- Experience with engineering hiring & training of engineers Interfacing and collaborating with B2B clients
- Any experience or knowledge of e-commerce & supply chain industry
- We want you to come with creativity, expertise, flexibility and drive, but above all a desire to learn and keep learning
- You enjoy designing and building complex software systems with multiple components and code bases.
- You enjoy taking responsibilities and ownership of tasks.
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market
- Analytical mind Creativity, open-minded attitude
- Intuitive about how an idea can be turned to an actual working application that delivers value and meets customer needs.
- We offer a competitive salary and ESOPs to make sure you are rewarded for your best work
- Flexible hours and work arrangements either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office, suiting your home commitments.
- Generous leave
- Become one of the key team members of an exciting startup changing the agri-supply chain industry
- Open, fun and collaborative work culture
- Training and development to the areas of growth you’d like to uncover
- Autonomy at work
1)Looking for a Senior Front-End Developer who will be responsible to understand, decode and maintain a pre-coded web application (Platform)
2) Should have high designing skills to develop attractive user facing elements on website and mobile applications.
3) Proficiency in graphic designing of user facing elements of the application.
4) Primary focus will be on resolving real-time bugs on the live platform, testing, maintaining it fully functional, and making it live.
5) Should be highly experienced in responsive and adaptive designing and all aspects of cross browser and cross platform designing and testing.
6) Work with the team to define, design, and deliver new features.
7) Making the code easy to be integrated for backend developers.
8) Develop front-end and UI elements by producing clean, efficient, reusable and testable code.
9) Should be able to participate in the requirements gathering and come up with efficient solutions.
10) Ensure platform is up-to-date with the latest user facing technologies.
11) Should be a problem solver to contribute toward the success of the start-up.
12) Develop/Improve the core designs, all front-end elements and optimize the platform for high scalability.
13) Should be familiar with startup culture and be comfortable working with early-stage start-up.
Skills and Requirements: -
1) Strong understanding of User interface design principles.
3) Basic knowledge in Animative CSS
4) Profound understanding of server-side CSS
5) Hands-on experience of using a front-end development framework, such as Angular, React or Vue. Our preference is Angular, but experience in any of them is a plus.
6) Front-end coding that is cross-browser and cross-device friendly, through responsive or adaptive techniques is essential.
7) Good understanding of DevOps CI/CD tools - GitHub
8) Creating graphic components and converting them into coded components.
9) Experience working in an Agile development environment.
We at MoodBridge, a first-of-its-kind Mental & Emotional Health DeepTech startup, are on a mission to provide compassion to everyone on this planet and give them a sense of acceptance for who they are. Our long-term goal is to make mental and emotional well-being a priority for everyone by providing intelligent solutions that allow easier access and increases awareness.
Recognized by DPIIT, MoodBridge is all set to enter the market as India's #1 mental, emotional, and behavioral wellness platform with unavailable solutions elsewhere. Our vision is to make it super huge by integrating Web3.0 across the platform in the coming years.
So, we are looking for brave individuals like yourself who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are determined, resilient, and solution-oriented. MoodBridge is a purpose-driven startup - which means we believe anything is possible until we dedicate our complete efforts to it. Join us if you want to learn through challenges - and let's create something remarkable - something that can put a smile on everyone's faces (daily).
Sarvaha would like to welcome experienced Front-End Developer (React) with 3+ years of hands-on experience. Sarvaha is a niche software development company that works with some of the best funded startups and established companies across the globe. Please visit our website at http://www.sarvaha.com to know more about us.
Your main role will be to build web applications using ReactJS. You will be required to closely collaborate with other developers, as well as business stakeholders and work in a globally distributed team.
- BE/BTech/MTech (CS/IT or MCA), with an emphasis in Software Engineering, is highly preferable
- Minimum 3 years of frontend development experience in ES6, ReactJS, jQuery, HTML, Typescript, and CSS
- Experience in TDD as a critical technique to guide development and improve code quality
- Should be able to take a task and quickly learn the technologies needed to complete it
- Must have excellent communication & presentation skills
- Top notch remuneration and excellent growth opportunities
- An excellent, no-nonsense work environment with the very best people to work with
- Highly challenging software implementation problems
- Work from home or office. We offered complete work from home even before the pandemic.
- Working on MERN stack product development for core product
- Exploring possibilities with proof of concepts & prototyping
- Building the product as per specifications
- Developing the user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
- As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Node.js & ReactJS/Next.js ( MEAN/MERN Stack)
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Great CSS skills. Familiarity with React Styled Components, SCSS, LESS, etc.
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development and tools like JEST & React Testing Library is a plus.
- Familiarity with Firebase and other backend as a services is a plus.
- Build fluid, scalable, responsive, and consumer-centric web platforms that target users across a wide array of devices
- Collaborate closely with designers & backend developers and contribute to the full product development life-cycle from design and development to roll out
Take ownership of work and deliver quality results consistently
- Own the delivery of multiple features in a fast-paced work environment
- Build optimized and modular components to provide performance-oriented solutions
- Work in a dynamic and collaborative culture ensuring good teamwork and communication with remote team members when needed
- 4+ Years of experience in frontend web development (1+ in ReactJS)
- Strong past experience of building, scaling and maintaining feature-rich customer-facing single-page applications
- Ability to translate designs into UI elements with accuracy and an eye for fluidity and responsiveness; strong grasp of any of CSS / sass / less
- Proven ability to implement key concepts of state management, security, and caching practices in enterprise-level web applications used at scale
- Proficient understanding of compatibility issues across different browsers and web and mobile devices and available ways to work around them
- Familiarity with the react ecosystem and popular libraries in that ecosystem
- Experience with designing secure web applications with a strong understanding of common security vulnerabilities and best practices
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms and object-oriented programming
- Strong grasp over concepts of performance, optimization, lighthouse, etc
- Strong handle over Git, following best practices to facilitate collaboration
Skills that will give you an edge
- Hands-on experience with supporting payments and integrating payment gateways
- Experience with progressive web apps, service workers
- Strong grasp over frontend unit and end-to-end testing frameworks
Position : Sr React Js Developer
Location : Bangalore
Experience : MIN 4 years
Mandatory skills :
NP : Immediate to 15 days
Ctc : As per company norms
Snr Web developer (New)
Understanding of advanced hooks, redux, saga concepts, context API
Understanding of coding practices, best practices, architecture
Understanding of advanced concepts in reactJS like observables, interceptors, code splitting, performance enhancement and SEO
Frontend Developer needed urgently for 2 months. The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in React, with the Next.Js framework.
This is a contract-based job for 2 months, but we may also offer a full-time job based on the performance.
DIGIREX is an IT consulting and software services company delivering complex custom
software solutions on a variety of technology platforms to organizations across industry verticals.
primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them
following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these
components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate
with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a
commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality
product are important.
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
● Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Knowledge of CSS frameworks, (such as Material UI, Bootstrap)
● Knowledge of RESTful APIs
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack,NPM,
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
● Experienced with code versioning tools such as GIT
Good to have.
● Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
● Familiarity with modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with Angular (non-mandatory)
Roles and responsibilities
● Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
● Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-
capable devices and browsers.
- Looking for 0-30 Days and Immediate joiners
- Minimum total experience should be 7 Years
- Proficiency with browser based debugging.
- Understanding of progressive web apps.
- Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha).
- Experience using Git