assigned domain(s) by collaborating with solution architects, product managers, and software engineers.
This position will be actively involved with implementing software solutions that meet project needs.
Responsible to design and implement solutions for the assigned domain areas
About US Based MNC
About Rara Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
A section describing benefits and life at your company is a great way to attract talent.
About the Role
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Work as part of a small team to build applications.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and designer.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise
● Must be experienced in CSS Preprocessors like LESS and SCSS
● CSS writing methods like BEM or OOCSS
● Responsive and Mobile Design
● Cross-Browser Development
● CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap and Material UI
● Knowledge of gulp.js or grunt.js
● Work on products that are used across platforms (e.g. Android and iOS Mobile Devices,
● Analyse current products in development, including performance, scalability, diagnosis and troubleshooting
● Work with the existing framework and evolve it by building reusable code & libraries
● Search and introduce new software related technologies, processes and tools.
● Collaborate with other team members
● Working on the robustness of the application
Key Skills Required:
● Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks such as React.js and Angular.
● Understanding of client side unidirectional data flow principles and Redux knowledge.
● Good understanding of - React Native - is a big plus.
● UI Performance: should have hands-on experience of optimizing page load, rendering,
● NodeJS, Webpack knowledge is a plus.
● Proficient understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
● Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX.
● Web mobile (touch devices: mobiles and tablets) experience is expected.
Here is a quick summary for you:
Position – Front end Developer
Experience – 1- 4 Years
Notice period - Immediate to 30 Days
Location – Bangalore / Gurgaon
What will you do?
.Complete ownership of a feature.
.Work closely with the product and design team to build, test and deploy
.Build reusable, scalable, and efficient front-end systems.
.Suggest and implement better ways to improve existing systems and keep
.Keep updated with the latest web technologies coming up in the market
and suggest ways to implement them in our system.
Must Have Skills :-
.2 years of strong hands-on experience building applications on the web
Promises, OOPs, Scoping, etc.
.Strong hands-on experience in building SPAs using React JS and its
.Experience with build tools such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp etc.
.Knowledge of state management libraries such as Redux, Flux, Context
.Strong debugging skills using browsers dev tools and familiarity with
.Familiarity with API dev tools such as Postman.
.Knowledge of RESTful APIs.
We do have opening with our company Crownstack Technologies for React.Js Developer. Interested candidate can share their CV.
Crownstack is a premium organisation that specializes in providing innovative digital technology solutions to various enterprises including startups, small and medium-sized businesses and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. Our services include, but are not limited to, UI design, mobile app and web development, Cloud computing, data analytics, and Dev Ops. We take pride in our ingenious, meticulous, and skilled workforce who aim to deliver sustainable and cutting-edge business and technology solutions to all our clients. ★ 100+ Successful Apps Delivered | ★ Enterprise and Startup Clients | ★ Scalable Products | ★ MEAN Stack | ★ Python, pHp, NodeJs | ★ Agile Development | ★ Best UI/UX Award
Crownstack is looking for ReactJs Developers to join our team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using ReactJs best practices. As a React Developer, you will implement a complete user interface across our mobile and desktop web interfaces.
Job Location: Gurgaon/Noida
Experience: 2+ years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop user interfaces with the latest frontend technologies
- Research, analyze, and develop product features of increasingly complex nature
- Make design and technical decisions for ReactJs projects.
- Develop application code and unit testing in the ReactJs with REST APIs
- Ensure high performance of all systems developed
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years experience with ReactJs
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experienced in Typescript is a plus
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (Ex. Enzyme)
- Experience in building highly reusable and decoupled components
- Experience in State management Libraries like Redux, mobx
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- React Js
- Understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Strong experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
- Familiar with newer specifications of ES6
- Familiar with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiar with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN)
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).