Role and Responsibilities
- • Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- • Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- • Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- • Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- • Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- • Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- • Experience in Bootstrap framework.
- • Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- • Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- • Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- • Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- • Experience with common front-end development tools such as NPM, YARN etc.
- • Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- • A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- • Familiarity with code versioning tools Azure Devops.
- • Experience in IDE such as VS code \ VS.
- Experience – 10 - 14 years
- Qualification – Any graduate
Front end Developer (Angular)
- You are your own master. We don't preach you, we just allow you to Innovate, Iterate, Learn and Adapt
- Work with one of India's leading fintech unicorn company
- ESOPs in the company
- At least 3-12 years of Frontend development experience
- BE/BS in Computer Science, Management and Information Systems, or equivalent
- Problem Solver: Ability to formulate/implement technical solutions, proven ability to understand, analyze, and
solve issues with guidance.
- Should have executed a production level end to end UI application on his own
- A hands-on contributor who played an important role in implementing the proposed architecture and design
- Expert Level proficiency of Bootstrap, Angular.js (Angular Latest version preferred), Framework.
- General Familiarity with Node.js, Ember.js, Can.js, React.js
- Proficient in unit test cases for UI applications functionality and flow testing using Jasmine/Karma Framework
- Good knowledge of caching and memory management for UI applications
- Exposure to data visualization libraries such as D3.js
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and push new features and innovative front-end
solutions. Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Provide technical leadership towards new UI architectures.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Create and be accountable for user interaction models, workflows, information architecture, prototypes, and
guidelines for user interfaces.
- Work closely and collaborate with other members of the development teams to ensure smooth integration of the UI component with back end technologies
- Designing and building responsive web applications.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
The developer will be responsible to build and enhance collaboration functionalities in our products while ensuring seamless user interaction in the platform. Our engineering team works on developing a range of innovative products to facilitate regulatory work flow of medical device companies. An ideal candidate is one willing to work in a tight schedule of a start-up and experienced in building magical user experiences and considers performance to be the key metric in the application.
- Develop new features using Angular 9/10
- Develop reusable components
- Write efficient and documented object oriented code
- Write extensive unit test cases and execute them
- Ensure responsive design of the front end
Skills and Qualifications :
2-5 years experience in developing web based applications and building product product from scratch
Detailed understanding of coding and design aspects of Angular 9/10
Proficiency with Observables, NGRX and websockets
Knowledge of various Angular/Jquery packages
Knowledge of Responsive Design
Knowledge of WYSIWYG editors
Knowledge of different performance optimization techniques
Experienced in various data structures and design patterns
Knowledge of asynchronous programming
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent education.
Leena AI has been founded by IIT Delhi alumnus and senior industry veterans with the mantra to "Improve Employee Experience through Intelligent Conversations”.
Leena AI provides an end to end Chatbot to better the employee/candidate experience & product longevity using our capabilities in HR Chatbot. This solution ensures a reduction in query handling time for HR & improves the employee experience. Apart from this we also have out of the box modules which take care of real-time status updates for employee queries about Workday, improve employee on-boarding and exit process along with simplifying employee-manager's self-service process in the organization. We enable out of the box integration with Workday, Microsoft AD, Kronos and SharePoint for providing a superior experience to employees over the Chatbot.
At Leena AI, We are looking for a passionate Lead Front-End Developer who is proficient with React.js. You will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
As a Lead Front-End Developer you would be responsible for:
- Leading a team, Collaborate with team to deploy and continuously improve our solutions
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality and pixel perfect code.
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- And everything that a coder does.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and Redux its core principles.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMA Script is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Lead a product (would be a plus)
- Have managed a team before
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Experience of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Work closely with designers to implement versatile front-end solutions while embracing emerging standards and pushing the limits of what a browser can do.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Looking for people with Mean STACK experience that includes: Node JS, Mongo DB, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Express, React JS.
- Constantly and consistently implementing new features and optimise existing ones from controller- level to UI.
- Vigilantly and rapidly fix bugs.
- Continuously solving problems to give our customers a delightful shopping experience.
- Work closely with Team Lead, UX designers and back-end engineers to implement front end solutions.
- Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating and making a difference.
- Passionate about implementing elegant User Interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components.
PlanetSpark is on a mission to build the next generation of confident speakers and
creative writers. We are a global company impacting over 11 countries through live 1:1
personalized classes on Public Speaking and Creative Writing through the handpicked top
We are Series A funded by some top VCs and are on a 30% month-on-month growth
curve. We have our footprint in India, the Middle East, North America, and Australia.
Come join a passionate team of over 500 young and energetic members and 400+
expert and handpicked teachers.
For more updates, please subscribe to our Instagram
handle: https://www.instagram.com/planetspark/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/planetspark/
What would you be building:
You would be working on global consumer-facing products at a fast-growing startup that
would give you great exposure to all different aspects of full-stack development. You
will work on:
1) Complete website redesign: The website of the company has been completely
redesigned by collaborating with one of the country’s top designers who has
worked with brands such as Treebo, Bira 91, etc. You will get the opportunity to
create this from scratch.
2) Learning Product: Creating the world’s first and most comprehensive live learning
product to help kids become confident communicators
3) Teacher Product: Ever thought of how millions of Uber drivers are managed
completely by technology? You now have the chance to build technology that will
manage the entire lifecycle of thousands of teachers across the globe.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
As a front-end developer, you will be a part of a close-knit team of 10x engineers who
will get complete accountability of designing the front of all the products of the company.
Some of the responsibilities include:
1) Break down tech problems and determine a workable solution.
2) Integrate front-end design and/or code into the back-end system.
3) Develop incrementally and iteratively to elicit feedback over a short period of
4) Write a clean, readable code that doesn’t necessarily need to be commented on.
5) Collaborate with the business and design teams
6) Continue learning and growing in emerging web technologies and methodologies
1) As a developer in a funded product company, you will find immense avenues of
growth, in the form of knowledge, exposure to different technology, exposure to
different products, career progression, and aggressive monetary growth based on
2) All 10x engineers will get unparalleled career growth and will out-perform their
batchmates by two times.
3) You will get complete accountability – you could proudly say that you have built
complete products on your own
1) Work experience as a front end developer with a reputed organization
2) Good Understanding of ReactJs or Next Js
3) Intermediate understanding of relational databases, specifically SQL-based
systems, and language.
4) Basic to intermediate understanding of front-end languages and technologies,
5) Solid understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns.
6) Good understanding of testing concepts and practices, including unit, integration,
and use case testing.
7) A BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field or
comparable experience in web application development required.
SaveIN is a fintech platform that aims to offer unique financial products and services to its members in a never seen before, fully digital avatar through its mobile app on Google and Apple play store. You can also call us a neo-banking platform!
Founded by a group of experienced CXOs from Banking, Fintech, Consulting and Media, SaveIN is working towards disrupting the way Indians transact, bank and save money.
At present, SaveIN is offering a revolutionary, new to market, product called Social Finance (SoFin™) allowing users to lend and borrow money, within their trusted contacts like family, friends and acquaintance. In due course, SaveIN aims to launch several other financial products and services in the personal finance and banking domain.
Our promise to you:
- We aim to hire the best of talent, passionate about the vision of SaveIN
- We aim to create an equal opportunity, open, challenging as well as rewarding environment to bring the best out of our people
- We are here to be a large, prosperous, profitable, and resilient organization so that we may serve our customers sustainably across economic cycles, we aim to achieve this in the most ethical and transparent manner possible
- Being compliant is not only an obligation, but a chosen way of life
- We would love to see you grow and are committed to do our best in contributing towards your success
About the role:
SaveIN is looking for a Software Engineer | React JS
You will be responsible for building visually engaging user experiences as well as using out of the box thinking to devise new techniques for presenting content and data. You will work with developers, designers, product and also the founding team.
Location: Gurgaon/ Work from home
- Develop class leading and highly responsive front-end interfaces using React.js
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code and output
- Communicate effectively with UI/UX team and technical development team
- Create unit tests to ensure visual consistency and adequate functionality across releases
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-platform and multiple device compatibility and resolve issues.
- Document technical design as per internal compliance standards
- Work with senior management and external stakeholders to ensure that deliverables are met
Skills and competencies:
- Education: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
- Minimum 3-year industry experience and proficiency in developing front-end components using React JS, Angular.io, Vue.js, HTML 5, Web markup and CSS 3
- Experience in Typescript
- Hands on experience with state management tools like Redux/Mobx
- Fine understanding of Node.js based tooling like Webpack, Grunt/Gulp, NPM, Express JS, Babel, Create React App etc.
- Good knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP)
- Experience of working with responsive web designs across multiple platforms
- Experience with integrating Analytics Tool like Google Analytics, Mix Panel etc
- Experience in creating mock-ups/ proof-of-concepts based on wireframes
- Ability to learn new UI technologies quickly
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues
- Experience of full software development life cycle, standard and secure coding practices and pro
- Experience with content delivery networks and an understanding of web caching
- Experience with unit testing using frameworks such as Mocha, Chai, Enzyme, Cypress, or Jest
- Experience with Jenkins and Docker a plus
- Experience on any backend technologies Node.JS, Python, Java, PHP will be a good add on
- Experience in Scrum/Agile is desirable
Kvantum is a career-changing opportunity where you will get to learn the latest and greatest marketing analytics for CPG, Retail, eCommerce, Pharma industry (to name few). At Kvantum, you will be part of a rapidly growing company. You will be able to make your mark; you’ll help write the story. You will get the chance to go above and beyond, being a hero to your clients and to your team. You will get the chance to make a big impact, applying your coding skills, domain expertise to ready the most innovative marketing science product to Fortune 1000 customers.
What you’ll be doing in your new job:
Primary Responsibilities includes:
- Develop Proof-of-Concept and prototype applications using new technologies and frameworks. In addition to collaborating with internal teams and clients to create innovative solutions.
- Provide context and guidance for integration and implementation of Front-End Interfaces
- Develop standards-compliant mark-up and code for web sites and applications
- Provide technology and implementation expertise to the domain, projects, or client
- Maintain leading-edge knowledge in emerging technologies and frameworks
- Participate in knowledge sharing and lessons learned sessions from project experiences
For this position, you must have:
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in React.js
- Hands-on experience with the implementation of different design patterns
- Proven experience of developing software using the Agile/SCRUM development methodology
- Command of web standards, CSS based design, cross-browser compatibility
- Experience to optimize the performance of the web application;
- Good understanding of page rendering, DOM manipulation, caching, REST API
- Experience of developing the application using Test-driven Development(TDD)
- Experience of working on LINUX environment
- Attention to detail, Dedication, and Problem-Solving skills.
Nice to Have:
- Working experience in any of these technologies and frameworks: D3.js, Node.js, Express.js, Elasticsearch, GraphQL, Redis
- Experience working with start-ups.
- A good learning curve for new technologies.
We provide a competitive stipend and abundant opportunity for talented people to grow faster. Our people (as we call them Kvants) know how to celebrate success (monthly team events, quarterly company events, employee awards, etc.) and work smart to achieve desired goals.
Outside Recruiters: Kvantum prefers to recruit candidates directly. We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not contact Kvantum employees with unsolicited resumes. Any resume sent by an outside agency without an explicit signed Kvantum generated agency agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and will not be eligible for payment.
What you will do
- Build some of the most crucial infrastructure using web and Android technologies for both internal and external users
- Gather feedback from users for fast iteration of products
- Take ownership of features and products
- Grasp new technologies at extremely fast pace
- Solid fundamentals in computer engineering/science
- Bonus: UI/UX skills
- Clean, robust and maintainable code style
- Relentless work ethic
- Strong moral fiber
- Exceptional cognitive abilities
- Proven and verifiable track record of excellence in fields other than just academics
- Embrace responsibility and leadership through accountability
- Good English speaker, reader and writer
If you are interested, we have a little brain teaser. Send us a message introducing yourself and we will share the brain teaser.