- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
About I'm an HR consultant
💥 What will you do?
As a Backend Engineer, you will
- Create and maintain server-side code
- Designing database schemas to support business requirements
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Write unit tests
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Collaborate with front end engineers
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data, and Design teams to assist with web-application-related technical issues and support their requirements.
🙋 What are we looking for?
While we do not have a strict list of requirements for candidates interested in this role, some indicators that you would fit this role and our engineering culture are
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as a Backend engineer using Python frameworks like Django, Flask, etc
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience writing unit tests for the application is a plus
- Experience with building REST APIs
- Superior analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
The responsibilities of a Laravel developer may include:
- Developing, testing, and maintaining web applications using Laravel.
- Working closely with other developers and stakeholders to ensure the application meets requirements.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with the application.
- Writing clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Developing and maintaining APIs to integrate with other systems.
- Ensuring the application is secure and scalable.
- Participating in code reviews and collaborating with the team to improve code quality.
- Staying up-to-date with new technologies and best practices in web development.
Enhancement of existing applications in terms of new features and technologies available to ensure higher security, stability, speed and user friendliness of applications.
Knowledge of .Net 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0 coding using C#.
Knowledge of IIS 6.0, IIS 7.0 and IIS 8 and above.
Hands on experience of MS SQL 2012/2016 database programming & Management, writing complex SQL queries and procedures.
Experience of designing applications interfacing in .Net and MS SQL.
Java experience would be an added advantage.
Knowledge of API, Web Services and Ajax controls.
Should be able to integrate .Net applications with API.
Should have knowledge/experience of cross browser development.
Should be sound with Object Oriented Programming Concepts
ATM domain knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Back-end development using Python/Django
- Front-end development using CSS, HTML and JS
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implement security and data protection
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service
- Commit, push, pull and sync to Bitbucket, GitLab
- Deployment of code on MS Azure and AWS
- Build efficient scripts and cron jobs in GCP
- Connect apps and automate workflows using Integromat
- 3+ years of Professional Full time experience building and maintaining complex software on a cross-functional team. You'll join us in writing clean, maintainable software that solves hard problems. You'll write testable, quality code. You'll push the team and the mission forward with your contributions.
- Python and Django
- Strong database skills
- Basic systems administration
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science Engineering (or equivalent)
- Minimum product dev experience of 3+ years in web/mobile startups with expertise in designing and implementing high performance web applications.
- You're an incessant problem solver and tougher the problem gets, more fun you have.
- You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem statement (either yourself or alongside your peers), development (PoC if needed), testing, releasing in staging & then production env and finally monitoring.
- Sound working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS is an add-on
- Technical know-how of MS Azure, AWS and GCP are desirable
- Understand and keep the technical documentation up-to-date on Confluence
- Collaborate work using bug tracking and project management tools like Jira, Redmine
Magento e-commerce applications, from discovery through launch and maintenance. This role requires an individual who can collaborate effectively with team members, handle a fast-paced environment, and thrive amidst the stress that sometimes comes with start-up life. We work on complex, cutting edge e-commerce applications for some of the nation's most exciting brands in fashion, technology, and consumer packaged goods.
- Help implement Magento e-commerce applications
- Active participation in discovery, launch and maintenance
- Installation and configuration of Magento 1 and 2
- Create custom e-commerce modules using object- oriented PHP and Magento APIs
- Implement custom skins and front—end templates
- Working in collaboration with teams in a start up environment
Requirements & Qualifications
- Certified Magento developer credentials
- Meaningful PHP Web Development experience
- Familiarity and experience with Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural patterns
- Strong MySQL skills
- Experience using PHP to create and consume web services (e.g. SOAP, REST)
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of CSS and CSS pre-processors
- Linux System Administration experience strongly preferred, but not required
- Experience with release building and deployment software, such as Jenkins, preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, design patterns and industry best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Fluent English.
- Experience in Magento or other e-commerce solutions.
- Own development, design, scaling and maintenance of application and messaging engines that power the central platform of Capillary's Cloud CRM product.
- Contribute to overall design and roadmap.
- Mentor Junior team members.
- Innovative and self-motivated with passion to develop complex and scalable applications.
- 3-5 years of experience in software development with strong focus on algorithms and data structures.
- Strong coding and design skills with prior experience in developing scalable & high availability applications using Core Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate.
- Work experience with Relational databases is required (Primarily MySQL)
- Prior work experience with Non-Relational databases (primarily Redis, MongoDb) is an added plus.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.