Total experience Required: 7+ Years
- Configuration Management (CMDB)
- Analyze system performance issues and determine performance enhancements
- Administration of Knowledge Base and Service Catalog
- Configure out-of-the-box workflows and create/maintain custom workflows
- Configure application related fields, forms, views, email notifications, acceptance roles and access controls
- Integrate ServiceNow application(s) with third party systems/applications via APIs
- Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals
- Prepares reports on analyses
- Under general direction, independently develops, maintains and extends a stable production, development and testing middleware infrastructure while extending the functionality and enabling developers to use it via mentoring and formal training
- Independently develops, modifies, and implements moderately to highly complex information systems that are thorough and accurate and conform to MST standards
- Codes, tests, debugs, and documents assignments of moderate to high complexity
- Independently researches and resolves more complex technical problems
- May serve as project manager or team lead on complex projects
- Based on customer requirements, formulates/defines systems scope and objectives
- Researches, develops, codes or modifies architecture components that are well designed, efficient and conform to MST architectural standards
- When assuming the project manager role, manages day-to-day project-related activities for projects of moderate to high complexity
- Work with multiple business owners to move forward development and enhancements around the core ITSM applications including Incident, Change and Request in a Domain separated instance of ServiceNow
Qualifications for ServiceNow developer:
- Ability to set up data security via control rules, domain separation
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a similar technical discipline, or comparable industry experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting the implementation, configuration, and/or development of the ServiceNow tool
Hands-on experience with ES6 / ES7 / ES8 features.
Thorough understanding of the Request Lifecycle (including Event Queue, Event Loop,
Worker Threads, etc).
Familiarity with security principles including SSL protocols, data encryption, XSS, CSRF.
Expertise in Web Services / REST APIs will be beneficial.
Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux are valuable.
Knowledge about ORM like Sequelize and ODM like Mongoose and the ability to handle
DB transactions is a necessity.
Experience with Angular JS / React JS will be an added advantage.
Expertise with RDBMS like MySQL / PostgreSQL will be a plus.
Knowledge of AWS services like S3, EC2 will be helpful.
Understanding of Agile and CI/CD will be of value.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our creative team of UI designers and developers. You will work with a team of experts in user experience, design, web application backend and frontend development.
As a Software Engineer, you will implement easy-to-use and scalable web applications offering creative solutions to configure, monitor, and visualize new generation edge computing services. You will vet various open source and close source technologies, components, libraries, tools, etc. and help build a scalable, highly available, and easily manageable system
Architect and design intelligent web applications that serves the diverse requirement of edge computing solutions
Code while considering performance, scalability, maintainability, and flexibility
Innovate on features to deliver simple and intuitive usage for provisioning, monitoring, information visualization, debugging, and big-data analysis
Collaborate with architects, UX designers, and product managers to build a delightful user experience
Chip in to design end-to-end system architecture, working with different technical teams
Learn and apply new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns
Share the knowledge with code reviews and suggestions to ensure quality of product according to standards, processes and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
At least 2 years of experience with Typescript and Angular
Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and SASS/SCSS
Deep understanding of e2e testing and test automation of web applications
At least 3 years of experience and BS/BA or MS in Computer Science/related field or equivalent work experience.
Play an active role in an agile team responsible to build a large and continuously growing rating software
Contribute to a pleasant as well as productive cooperation with the software development team and the product owners
Developing PHP applications based on the Laravel framework or any other PHP framework
Actively contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements
Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
Design and implement automation for various test suites
Clear possibility but no necessity to contribute for all phases of software development process from technical design and delivery estimates to implementation, testing, defect management and support
Sound professional experience in development of modern web applications with agile methods (Scrum)
Recent and 1-3 years of profound experience with Laravel or CodeIgniter
or anyother frame work
Expert level in PHP 7/8
Experience in SQL/MySQL
You are adept in handling REST APIs
Good knowledge of tools like npm, webpack
Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
Experience architecting complex systems with pragmatic use of design patterns and SOLID principles
Fluent English language skills, both written and oral
Drives technology stack choices for treebo tech teams.
Comfortable working in fuzzy environments and changing requirements.
Act as a technical mentor to your team.
Effective problem solving skills in complex & large scale environment.
Exposure in Distributed systems and micro services.
Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies.
Very Strong System design, separation of concerns and OO design skills
with ability to craft crisp interfaces and communicate at the right
levels of abstraction.
His / her code should be model code for the rest of the engineering
Experience working with web-scale / user path systems.
Experience working with large scale persistent systems including NoSQL
3 - 6 years of overall experience.
B Tech or higher in Computer Science or equivalent required.
Our backend(NodeJS+PHP) team is passionate about technology, and we love building scalable web solutions keeping performance in mind.We're looking for a full stack developer that has experience developing a variety of Web Apps using the PHP and NodeJS stack.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Work with the team to design, develop and support scalable applications
- Developing API’s(REST), designing the database schema and implement same in web frameworks like Laravel and Express along with ORM(including migration script and seeds data)
- Very good end-to-end debugging skills in PHP and NodejS stack.
- Write, test, and release production-ready code.
- Work with our DevOps team to ensure continuous deployments of our applications
Person Specification and Qualifications:
- Experience developing highly scalable services and APIs(in NodejS and PHP frameworks)
- Knowledge of data modelling and database performance using NoSQL/SQL
- Strong experience with PHP framework like Laravel(PHP) and JS frameworks like Express, and other Framework In nodeJS.
- Good knowledge in code versioning(git or svn)
- Good experience with code deployment on server like ubuntu, linux.
- Knowledge of SDK integration(social media sdk like Facebook, google, etc and cloud services sdk like AWS and Azure)
- Familiarity developing SaaS applications in AWS/Azure cloud services.
- In-depth knowledge of designing and developing software in distributed architectures for multi-tier applications
lives of API developers and consumers easier. If you love thinking big and delving deep and
enjoy envisioning truly elegant solutions, this role is definitely for you.
What you will be Doing
- You will abstract away complex data interactions with easy-to-use APIs that will power several
mobile and web applications.
- You will also own, scale, and maintain the computational and storage infrastructure for the
various micro-services and long-running jobs, designed and implemented by you and the team.
- We will look to you to make key decisions on the technology stack, architecture, networking,
and security. We love working with bleeding-edge technology, especially if it improves the
malleability, and simplicity of our deliverables.
What you need
- The ideal Backend Engineers are polyglots who are fluent in HTTP and core CS concepts such
as algorithms, data structures, and programming paradigms, and always pick the right tools for
the right job.
- They have a keen eye for common security vulnerabilities and how to act on them (example:
DDOS attacks, SQL Injection etc.).
- They understand what it takes to work in a startup environment and know when to trade
performance for simplicity.
- They fail fast, learn faster, and execute in time.
- Strong communication skills, get-things-done attitude, and empathy
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and obsessive attention to detail.
- Comfortable with iterative development practices and code reviews
- Previous experience as part of a product-oriented team is a plus
Koa, Express, Play (frameworks)
Asynchronous Programming Frameworks (Akka, Nodejs, Tornado)
MongoDB, postgres, Bigtable, Dynamo (databases)
Apache Kafka, NATS, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ (queues)
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
microservices, multi-tenant, distributed-systems, distributed-computing, event-sourcing
Good to have Skillsets:
Apache Kafka, NATS
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
Why you should consider this role seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of helping companies fight counterfeiting and managing their
supply chain more efficiently
- We have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the country and
tested platform at scale (With our tags present in over 50 Million products already). We have
plans to grow 10x in the next 1 year
- Ownership of key problems. Fast-paced environment
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors
across India and the Silicon Valley (Venture Highway, Startup Buddy etc.)
- Competitive market salary
- Opportunity to work directly with the CEO, COO, CTO of the company
- A chance to interact with top-notch executives from multiple industries
- Open vacation policy (and we really mean it!)
- Open Pantry
- As a team, we love to travel :). An off-site every quarter