We are seeking for an accomplished professional with minimum 2 years of experience. The ideal candidate needs to be a self-motivator who is willing to work in a bright, busy, deadline-driven environment. The candidate will be a part of a technical team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Required Candidate profile: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Minimum of 2 years experience in PHP application development. Experience of hospitality/travel Domain would be an advantage.
About Infonix Weblab
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 2 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
- Rest API
Hiring CodeIgniter MVC(php) developer.
Job Location : Indore ( only work from Office)
Experience needed : minimum 6 months needed
1) CodeIgniter developer must have expertise in database, web services ( rest api), admin panel and all kinds of backend work.
2) Must have expertise in making RESTful json api, oops concept, JOIN, Array.
3) Must have done some fully dynamic backend website.
4) Can work individually or in a team , immediate joiner will be preferred as we are looking on urgent basis 2 developer
5) Any other technology knowledge will be plus
The ideal candidate will efficiently and quickly write PHP in a timely and scalable way in order to improve the code-base of the company's products in meaningful ways. This candidate will be able to test the code and make adjustments where necessary. They should also have experience in contributing to the whole software design lifecycle. Minimum Experience Required 5-7 Years.
- Wordpress Theme Development
- Wordpress Plugin Development
- JS, AJAX, HTML, CSS
- Possess the ability in Angular js, React js
- Top-notch programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure.
- Development of APIs as required. Rest or Soap API integration.
- Strong knowledge of MVC is required
- Must Know Framework like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Cake Php,Yii
- Have experience in MySQL, MariaDB databases.
- Distributed version control and regular deployments.
- Have Good Communication skills.
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure strong optimization
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle
- MSC degree in computer science or related field
- Experience of 5-7 years in Wordpress development and Application Development
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, tools and PHP skills
Things you’ll do:
- Update existing components to support changing needs.
- Improve the internal team culture of high-quality software development.
- Cooperate with team members on maintaining existing solutions beyond means of Code development.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Provide Tech Support to client
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay Package
- 6 days working + Alternate Saturday Off
- Regular increments
- ESOP (Employee Stock Options) for exceptional candidates working with us for 5+ years
- Work from home as per applicable limits set by management
- Senior position to manage a team
- Be a part of a super start-up ecosystem
Employment type: Full-time
Salary: as per company standards
Java Full Stack Developer
Notice Period: 45 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based Infrastructure Services Company, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. It provides the full stack managed services to support the business applications and data infrastructure
We are looking for a Java Full Stack Developer who has the expertise and deep knowledge of frameworks and tools used in java and who works end to end on the application stack, right from developing the front end, the back-end module & the database.
It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our start-up run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next-gen data evolution challenges
· Ability to write high-quality code efficiently
· Design and develop new services or micro-services.
· Participate in planning and management of development process.
· Share architectural design vision with both technical and non-technical team members, including fellow engineers.
· Works on improvements in development toolset including testing frameworks, deployment scripts, and monitoring libraries.
· Experience solving complex problems and implementing solutions for performance and scalability.
· Write clean, well-structured and maintainable code with automated test coverage and corresponding documentation.
· Explore new latest relevant technology, techniques, frameworks, tools, methodologies, and processes.
· Comfortable working with all aspects of software development; including DevOps, quality assurance, research, and design.
· 3+ years of experience working with Core Java, Spring framework & Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring Data JPA.
· Knowledge of microservices architecture is mandatory.
· Must have worked on Java Multi-threading & Java NIO.
· At least 1-year of experience with front-end technologies like Angular, React, Vue.js applications.
· Exposure to any of relation database technologies MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, or any No-SQL database.
· Strong knowledge of Web APIs.
· Experience with agile application development.
· Having knowledge of O Auth 2.0 JWT is a plus.
· Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages i. e. Java or J2EE, Python, Go, React.
· Experience in Cloud Technologies including AWS, containers, and Kubernetes.
· Demonstrated experience in performing DevOps for platforms.
· Strong Skill sets in Data Structures & Algorithm in using efficient way of code complexity.
· Passion for learning new technologies and the ability to do so quickly
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering,
- 3-5 years of exp in building web applications using PHP (Laravel framework)
- Very good in build rich UI using HTML/CSS and Jquery
- Good understanding of databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc
- Good Communication
- Compensation Industry leading compensation
- Write clean and well-designed codes
- Produce detailed specifications Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases
- To ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Job Description - Intelizest
Back End Engineer
- Work with other engineers to develop and test tools and applications used by team on daily basis
- Play a significant role in the ongoing evolution and refinement of current tools and applications
- Triage, troubleshoot, escalate and provide resolution to production issues.
- Reproduce, document and escalate product defects to the Engineering Team.
- Provide well-thought out and reliable direction, both in technical and non-technical terms, to help customers.
- Take ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution or escalation.
- Identify and escalate priority issues that need immediate attention.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams which requires strong presentation skills and attention to details
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience. MS degree is preferred.
- 9+ years development experience in JAVA (using OO Design and Analysis, Design Patterns, etc.)
- High experience in Java 8 Required.
- 4+ years’ experience building highly scalable, distributed and reliable Restful Web Services using Spring, Jersey, etc.
- Should have knowledge on Cloud applications preferably on AWS.
- Experience with relational DBs like MySQL and NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Solr/Lucene will be a plus.
- Experience with Tomcat, Jax-RS, REST, JPA, IntelliJ, Groovy, Hibernate is must.
- Experience with build technologies like Gradle, Jenkins will be a plus.
- Experience with Test Driven Development using TestNG/Junit testing frameworks.
- Experience working with version control like GIT.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Experience in Web and Mobile Applications.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (SailsJS, Express)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.Familiarity with front-end technologies.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Interaction with multiple data sources.
- Good understanding of SQL syntax.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge in the field of IOT is good to have.
You have 3 to 14 yrs of software engineering & product delivery experience with strong
background in datastructures & algorithms
• You’ve proven software development credentials having successfully built complex
• You are experienced with one or more general programming languages (e.g. Java, C/C++,
Go). Ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
• You’ve proven software development credentials having successfully built complex
• You have a strong foundation in the fundamentals of computer science, with familiarity in
data structures, algorithms and a strong command of object-oriented principles.
• You have experience in one or more of the following areas: Server Backend, Distributed
and Parallel Systems, Full Stack Development (frontend and backend), Scalable Enterprise
Platforms and Applications, Application Security and Incident Management, Android,
iOS, and Machine Learning.
• You have a spark that separates you from the crowd and ability to think out of the box and
on your feet
• You possess multi-dimensional skills that make you a valuable co-worker in a fast,
changing and ambiguous environment
• You have the ability to learn other coding languages as needed real quick
• You are comfortable in working with a team that deals with ambiguity every day