*forward your resume to ([email protected])(dot - .)
) 2+yrs of strong experience in Java/J2EE technologies (Core Java, Spring, Springboot, Hibernate,
*) Experience with working on Java 8.0 and its emerging road map for 11
*) Hands on experience in Springboot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
*) Hands on experience in working with Angular 6 and above. Experience working with product
*) Working knowledge on components, modules, data/event bindings, templates, using and creating
directives, writing routes, services, forms and models
*) Solid understanding of the full frontend and backend development life cycle
*) Strong experience in Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring security, Spring data, OAuth)
*) Experience with Webservices (SOAP and REST) and API integration. Good knowledge of JSON and
Swagger and Postman is required
*) Experience with web application servers like Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss. Knowledge of Kafka with MQTT
would be an added advantage
*) Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit
*) Experience in managing configurations and deploying and hosting applications in AWS
*) Experience with DevOps tools like Git, Maven, SourceTree, Jenkins, Docker and CICD model of
What You'll Do :
You will be a part of our backend team working on keeping our REST API and GraphQL API up and running and making sure that our users get the right data at the right time.
You will have ownership of developing and maintaining our backend services including users, courses, and operations tools that manage our product and logistics.
You will work on architecting and scaling highly-available RESTful services and back-end systems from scratch.
This is a position for an experienced Node programmer with at least 2 years under the belt, but you don't have to be a rock star, a ninja, or a superhero to apply.
What You'll Need :
You will fit well in the backend team if you are passionate about technology and have experience programming in Node. Knowledge of technologies like Cassandra, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, REST and JSON will help you get going from day one.
As an experienced Node developer, you should be intimately familiar with the platform, with
You will be a perfect match with our team if you love collaborating with people from all disciplines to solve complex problems, always want to learn new skills and take ownership of your work.
- Experienced in C# MVC ASP.Net, Net
- Framework, practical implementation of Object Oriented Concepts, N-Tier Architecture
- Development and understanding of JSON, XML, SOAP.
- Good hands-on coding skills in Java Script, Ajax, C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, jQuery.
- Knowledge of working Android iOS mobile development would be added advantage
- Good communication and analytical skills are must.
- Candidates with experience will be preferred.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop software design and architecture.
- Candidate should be able to write clean, scalable code using C#.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Test and deploy applications.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Atleast 5+ years of experience in Java development (J2EE, J2SE 8)
• Atleast 3+ years for EDI development experience.
• Degree, diploma or Certificate in Computer Science or IT.
* Troubleshooting of FTP networking for all EDI situations, sets up and edits all SQL reports. * Bring out and supervises all self loading scripts to guarantee effective EDI document travel. * Monitor effective working of all the given projects, manages various departments to provide efficiency for support staff, makes all EDI maps, business procedures and works out all the execution issues. * Experience in preparing all cost advice reference papers and takes part in different test developments, enforcement plans, strategies and supervises all communication for projects as per work plan. * Experience in dealing with all the scheme or system designs and follows through new designs and helps to enforce brand for all the new clients. * Coordination with non EDI sources to fix, design and implement all the answers for the same, and makes all data map to guarantee effective management of all dealings. * Experience in helping to all the e-trade dealings and the trade units in same processes and comes up with an update on architecture if needed. * Experience in leading projects that support the EDI techie regions, and helps the other projects as characterized by the team lead of applications development. * Experience in functioning as a direct liasion with fundamental users in limited structural areas of the trade. * Experience in EDI procedures and daily functions to ensure best performance, completeness and superiority.
Our backend(NodeJS+PHP) team is passionate about technology, and we love building scalable web solutions keeping performance in mind.We're looking for a full stack developer that has experience developing a variety of Web Apps using the PHP and NodeJS stack.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Work with the team to design, develop and support scalable applications
- Developing API’s(REST), designing the database schema and implement same in web frameworks like Laravel and Express along with ORM(including migration script and seeds data)
- Very good end-to-end debugging skills in PHP and NodejS stack.
- Write, test, and release production-ready code.
- Work with our DevOps team to ensure continuous deployments of our applications
Person Specification and Qualifications:
- Experience developing highly scalable services and APIs(in NodejS and PHP frameworks)
- Knowledge of data modelling and database performance using NoSQL/SQL
- Strong experience with PHP framework like Laravel(PHP) and JS frameworks like Express, and other Framework In nodeJS.
- Good knowledge in code versioning(git or svn)
- Good experience with code deployment on server like ubuntu, linux.
- Knowledge of SDK integration(social media sdk like Facebook, google, etc and cloud services sdk like AWS and Azure)
- Familiarity developing SaaS applications in AWS/Azure cloud services.
- In-depth knowledge of designing and developing software in distributed architectures for multi-tier applications
Primary Responsibilities :
- Ability to brainstorm and come up with solutions to open ended problems.
- Ability to take ownership and drive initiatives end to end.
- Desire to learn and dive deep into new technologies on the job, especially around modern data storage and streaming open source systems(Cassandra, Kafka, Spark, Elastic) and machine learning/deep learning (CNNs, sci-kit learn, Conventional Machine Learning techniques)
- Experience building high throughput/low latency systems.
- Solid understanding of CS fundamentals - Operating Systems, Databases and Data Structures.
- Proficient in at least one or more programming languages including but not limited to Java, Python, or C++
Knowledge and Skills :
- Knowledgeof Big Data Systems (Cassandra, Elastic, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker), Distributed Systems, High Performance (throughput and latency) middle wares, Android, iOS, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning.
- Self-starter with independent decision making capability
- B.Tech in CS/IT from Tier 1 Colleges (IIT,NIT,NSIT,DTU)
Data Platform engineering at Uber is looking for a strong Technical Lead (Level 5a Engineer) who has built high quality platforms and services that can operate at scale. 5a Engineer at Uber exhibits following qualities:
- Demonstrate tech expertise › Demonstrate technical skills to go very deep or broad in solving classes of problems or creating broadly leverageable solutions.
- Execute large scale projects › Define, plan and execute complex and impactful projects. You communicate the vision to peers and stakeholders.
- Collaborate across teams › Domain resource to engineers outside your team and help them leverage the right solutions. Facilitate technical discussions and drive to a consensus.
- Coach engineers › Coach and mentor less experienced engineers and deeply invest in their learning and success. You give and solicit feedback, both positive and negative, to others you work with to help improve the entire team.
- Tech leadership › Lead the effort to define the best practices in your immediate team, and help the broader organization establish better technical or business processes.
What You’ll Do
- Build a scalable, reliable, operable and performant data analytics platform for Uber’s engineers, data scientists, products and operations teams.
- Work alongside the pioneers of big data systems such as Hive, Yarn, Spark, Presto, Kafka, Flink to build out a highly reliable, performant, easy to use software system for Uber’s planet scale of data.
- Become proficient of multi-tenancy, resource isolation, abuse prevention, self-serve debuggability aspects of a high performant, large scale, service while building these capabilities for Uber's engineers and operation folks.
What You’ll Need
- 7+ years experience in building large scale products, distributed systems in a high caliber environment.
- Architecture: Identify and solve major architectural problems by going deep in your field or broad across different teams. Extend, improve, or, when needed, build solutions to address architectural gaps or technical debt.
- Software Engineering/Programming: Create frameworks and abstractions that are reliable and reusable. advanced knowledge of at least one programming language, and are happy to learn more. Our core languages are Java, Python, Go, and Scala.
- Platform Engineering: Solid understanding of distributed systems and operating systems fundamentals such as concurrency, multithreading, file systems, locking etc.
- Execution & Results: You tackle large technical projects/problems that are not clearly defined. You anticipate roadblocks and have strategies to de-risk timelines. You orchestrate work that spans multiple teams and keep your stakeholders informed.
- A team player: You believe that you can achieve more on a team that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Business acumen: You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you’re working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
· Excellent knowledge of Core Java and Spring
· Candidate should have a working knowledge of web services
· Should have worked in the distributed agile model and continuous integration
· Should have knowledge of designing and implementation of REST Web services
· Strong experience with REST API and web services
· Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
· Strong Core Java and spring.
· Strong RESTFUL web service experience
· Strong SQL (preferably Oracle), JQuery, HTML/CSS, Oracle Restful, SOAP web services
· B. Tech/M. Tech from Tier-1 colleges like IIT, NIT, VIT, BIT
Primary Skill: Java, spring & RESTFUL Web services,