You’ll be joining the engineering team responsible for delivering SaaS and on-premise solutions that orchestrate case data workflows and provide data driven legal insights for our clients. You will be leading the development, maintenance and scaling of our strategic initiatives - using a variety of distributed systems and cloud-technology stacks, driving our next level of growth. As an early member of our small team, you will have ample opportunity to lead and scale the product and the team.
- Work with product management to understand customers' case data workflows to translate their pain points to requirements.
- Gain a solid understanding of customer backend pipelines and integration surfaces.
- Breakdown large projects into potentially shippable incremental units within a timeframe.
- Understand the current system architecture and design sub systems.
- Be hands-on and build end-to-end new features and support existing features.
- Engage in all stages of the product development life cycle.
- Adopt a customer-centric and iterative mindset.
- Promote engineering best practices such as API design standards, coding standards, code test coverage, code reviews, CI/CD, and documentation.
- Work with lead engineers and mentor junior engineers to deliver on large initiatives.
- Exposure to a variety of stacks building SaaS platforms and/or on-premise solutions.
- Experience with building sub-systems or services in a distributed system.
- Exposure to one or more backend architectures such as event-driven, micro services, and cloud architectures.
- Experience troubleshooting performance and/or scale issues.
- Strong in RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases.
- Strong in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, and design patterns.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with both technical and nontechnical team members.
- Prior experience in the legal tech industry is a plus.
Years of Experience : 5+ years
Educational Qualification: BE or BCA or MCA OR Msc IT
We are currently looking for a PHP Codeigniter Developer with 2+ years of experience.
PHP Codeigniter Developer:
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Codeigniter)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Attend daily stand-up meetings to provide updates on project status
- Abilities from requirements gathering to successful deployment
Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in PHP CodeIgniter
Experience using MVC Frameworks such as CodeIgniter
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Data and Data modeling
- Discussing project aims with the development team.
- Designing and building web applications using Laravel.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects.
- Testing functionality for users and the backend.
- Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
- Scaling projects based on client feedback.
- Recording and reporting on work done in Laravel.
- Maintaining web-based applications.
- Presenting work in meetings with clients and management.
- Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, and managing APIs such as REST.
- A solid understanding of application design using Codeigniter or Laravel.
- Knowledge of database design and querying using SQL.
|· Gitlab CI|
|· Spring boot|
|· Experience in UX design|
|· Experience in working directly with customers.|
Key Skills :
- Hands-on experience with ES6 / ES7 / ES8 features.
- Thorough understanding of the Request Lifecycle (including Event Queue, Event Loop, Worker Threads, etc).
- Familiarity with security principles including SSL protocols, data encryption, XSS, CSRF.
- Expertise in Web Services / REST APIs will be beneficial.
- Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux are valuable.
- Knowledge about ORM like Sequelize and ODM like Mongoose and the ability to handle DB transactions is a necessity.
- Experience with Angular JS / React JS will be an added advantage.
- Expertise with RDBMS like MySQL / PostgreSQL will be a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, EC2 will be helpful.
- Understanding of Agile and CI/CD will be of value.
• Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (BE/MCA/BCA)
• 5-9 years of strong software design and development experience and building and administering large-scale distributed applications
• Strong communication skills
• Agility and quick learner
• Understanding of the Software development lifecycle
• Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
• Should have a high level of energy working as an individual Contributor and as a part of Team.
• Ability to think out of the box and questioning everything
Technical Skills (Hands On)
• Apply Server-side software development expertise, to design, develop and implement horizontally scalable components with the ability to handle large transaction and query volumes with following experience :
• Backend - NodeJS, Server-Side Events (SSE)
• API – REST, GraphQL
• Databases – MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Additional useful programming languages – Java, Scala
• CI/CD experience with:
• Git/TFS, Containers, Ansible
• Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Real-time or near real-time data pipelines
• BPMN 2.0 (Camunda)
• Knowledge of Design Thinking
• Experience working in short agile release cycles
• Enterprise grade development best-practices for end-to-end interoperability and integration
• Design with operational requirements, and support challenges in perspective
We are looking for a Node.js Developer who has experience building back-end services and managing data exchange between the server and user-facing applications. Responsibilities will include the development of back-end micro-services, maintaining the best possible performance for micro-service, quality and responsiveness of the application. You will work closely with the front-end developers in order to implement their components into the application.
At Hipla we are building the future of smart, connected, secure workspaces. Sentinel is our
flagship futuristic visitor management system that eliminates manual, unstructured, insecure,
fragmented paperwork cuts through slow-moving, archaic procedures for setting up a business appointment and improves the visitor experience for both organizations and visitors.
Our Tech Stack
Hipla works with stack is made up of React, Node.js, Python, PostgreSQL with AWS as the cloud provider
3 to 7 years
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Responsible for entire product lifecycle from concept to deployment
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills & Qualifications Required
- 3+ years experience in building micro-services using Node.js
- Expert in SQL querying with Mysql/PostgreSQL and ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries like TypeORM.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions and Database structure
• Experience integration of data storage solutions like MongoDB and NoSQL cloud data store.