● .NET Experience - Min. 5 yrs
● Must have 4+ Yrs of experience in .Net with C#
● Must have 2+ Yrs of experience in Asp.Net Core framework
● Must have good knowledge of RDBMS Database (SQL server) Others (Skills & Experience),
● Preference will be given to those candidates having frontend framework experience such as Angular
● Technical skills: Windows, IIS, Design Patterns, OOPS, Version Control
● Must have an understanding of OOPs concepts.
● Must have worked on a Sql Server database.
● Passionate about Digital Learning based Software Development
● Very good attitude
● Willingness to take ownership
● Good communication
● Ability to perform under pressure
● Nice to have EdTech Experience and Knowledge
● Preferable Clever /OneRoster and LTI knowledge SKILLS:
● Should have worked in a Product organization
● Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces.
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Familiarity with continuous integration RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
● Code Review
● Technical solutioning
● Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About staff hire solutions
Company: Code Clinic Pvt Ltd
Web Site: https://codeclinic.in/
Position: Software Developer
Location:Ahmedabad( Shyamal Cross Road )
Experience (Years): 1-8 years
Location: Ahmedabad ( Shyamal Cross Road)
Responsibilities for Net Developer+Angular
Ø Must be very strong in UI framework (Angular)
Ø Working experience in Web services (SOAP/Restful) integration, failure analysis etc...
Ø Full stack development experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Netcore
Ø SQL Server
Ø Understanding of back-end technologies.
Ø Good Communication and analytic skills
Ø Ability to manage a team and fulfill their technical needs.
Ø Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Ø Team player
Ø Good time-management skills
Ø Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Design, develop and maintain web-based services and applications using .Net Core/ASP.Net, C#, REST Web API, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, and Dapper. Developing highly optimized cross-browser and responsive web applications using HTML5, and CSS. Manage the full technical life-cycle of web applications during each development phase including functional & technical design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance. Developing high standard Web Applications based on functional requirements, UI/UX requirements, business logic and Web APIs. Designing database tables, views, stored procedures, and functions to store and retrieve data most efficiently from SQL database. Writing bug-free code with the highest coding standard. Developing high-performance, highly secure and highly scalable Web Application. Perform unit testing, troubleshooting, debugging and code reviews for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and reliability of the software. Manage source code check-in, checkout, and merging code. Taking accountability and the ability to work under pressure
Hands-on experience o of using Angular with version 7 or later o in consuming complex nested API. o in using state management (e.g. NGRX, RXJS). o in using caching. o of using component library framework integration (e.g. Angular Material). o in integrating with REST web services from the application. Knowing JSON is a must. o with Git compatible source control and working with a CI/CD pipeline. Experience on AWS services will be added advantage. Good experience in Standard Project Development Life Cycle. Experience on Devextreme tools will be added advantage. Ability/ready to work on advanced technologies like Node JS is an added advantage. Knowledge / Experience of agile development methodologies. Very good logical skills and problem-solving ability. Quick learner and a good team player. Should be able to work independently and with the team.
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Title: Software Developer - Java
Experience required: 1.6+ years
Job Location: My Home Hub, Hitech City (WFO)
Company name: Posidex Technologies
- Full stack Java Developer with working knowledge in Angular, Spring Boot and Web Services.
- Able to develop front end web applications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Developing front end web applications in Angular.
- Develop Webservices in SOAP and Rest.
- Develop MVC based application using Spring FrameWork
- Able to Multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Must be an effective problem solver
- Excellent communication skills.
Required Experience and Qualification:
- Qualification can be B.Tech/M.C.A
- 2+ years of experience working with Core Java, J2EE,Angular, Spring framework and Spring Boot
- Experience in creating modules ,components and integrating in Angular
- Experience in Building MVC based Web Application Using JSP/ spring framework.
- Experience in Apache Tomcat and Web Services(Rest/Soap)
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Spring version 4.x, Spring Dependency Injection (IOC, MVC, JDBC, JMS, etc)
- Good knowledge of Restful services , SQL and relational databases like Oracle
- Good knowledge of XML Parsers, XML Schema, JAXB,
- Experience in Git.
- We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer with exceptional development skills, who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You’ll be part of a cross-functional, remote team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
- You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
● Strong command of the fundamentals of computer science concepts.
● Strong understanding of Angular, its quirks, and workarounds.
● Experience with Python frameworks (Django/Flask)
● Creative thinker with excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
● Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap, the material design.
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, web sockets, server-side events.
● Experience with Unit testing frameworks like Jasmine or Jest.
● Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
● Experience in working with code versioning tools, such as Git, in-depth.
● Good to have experience with the integration of digital signature tools.
● Good to have an understanding of containerization and deployment tools like Docker and Jenkins, Vagrant respectively.
● A Go-Getter: You are a highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to deliver an outstanding product to
the business team.
● Analytical and a Problem Solver: You understand the needs and requirements and conceptualize and design
solutions for the problems.
● A Visionary: You complement product and design leadership with finding the right solution to the problems we
are trying to solve for tomorrow.
● Adaptable: You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment where the
requirements are constantly changing.
Job Description – Laravel Developer
We are searching for a Laravel developer with experience to build web applications for our company. In this role, you will design and create projects using Laravel framework and PHP, and assist the team in delivering high-quality web applications, services, and tools for our business.
- Collaborating with other developers (front-end, back-end, mobile app, etc.) and project managers to move the software projects faster
- Documenting the task progress, architecture, and development process
- keeping up-to-date with the latest technology trends and best practices in https://laravel.com/docs/4.2/quick#local-development-environment">Laravel development
- Learn and develop Shopify APIs, Shopify Apps and other Laravel projects.
- Write clean, testable, secure, and dynamic codes based on standard web development best practices
- Integrate back-end data services and improve current API data services
- Optimize performance by performing UI and back-end tests
- Scale, expand and improve our websites and applications
- Perform debugging and troubleshooting on apps
Skills and Qualification
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and IT.
- Proven experience as a Laravel or PHP Developer
- Top-notch skills in building SQL Schema design, REST API design, and SOLID principles
- Familiarity with MVC and fundamental design principles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively with other team members and stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
We enable humans & machines with internet connectivity at a price that they can afford.
The inspiration for Wifi Dabba came from the founders working together for the last decade in the mobile application industry and realising the biggest reason for user churn being access to cheap and affordable internet access. From having worked on ground onboarding users and facing poor connectivity issues all the time, we took it on ourselves to fix the internet access problem for the common citizen.
At Wifi Dabba (YC W17), we are building a low cost, scalable & distributed Wi-Fi infrastructure to connect next billion users online. We do this by deploying a grid of lasers (Free Space Optics) over the cities & town and bring cheap and fast internet for everyone. We enable anyone to buy 1 gig of data access at a time at a price they can afford. Sachetization of internet access is the foundation to rebuilding internet for all. We do this by leveraging crypto and blockchain to truly make internet infrastructure ownership distributed — our vision is to be connectivity layer for the Web3 world.
Why work with us?
- You will get the chance to be an early team member at a fast-growth YC startup.
- You get to define the future of telecom infrastructure ownership and operations.
- We’re a tight-knit team where you'll learn a ton and have ownership.
- Opportunity to build for the next billion users.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Strong engineering background preferably in Computer Science
- Experience architecting, developing, and testing full-stack code end-to-end
- Experience working with relational & NoSQL databases
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience working with MERN Stack, performing unit/feature testing, and managing REST APIs.
- Knowledge of any one frontend framework/libraries like Angular/VueJs/ReactJS.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like GIT, SVN.
- Experience in building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites with any frontend css frameworks like Bootstrap/Tailwind CSS.
- Build backend APIs and services that power new products that interact with Solana (or other) blockchains
- Build front-end Web3 interfaces that interact with your backend code
- Participate in design discussions with business users, web producers and engineering teams.
- Perform requirements analysis, high-level design, effort estimation for new business requirements and feature enhancements.
- Write clean, concise, and sustainable code.
- Team player who enjoys collaborative effort.
- Entrepreneurial mindset (we encourage all employees to be future founders and this can be a great stepping stone towards that)
- You’re passionate about crypto, Web3
- Customer-centric and passionate about working in a small & focused team
- Previous experience building/working in telecom software or infrastructure
- Previous experience building web3 project - DeFi / Blockchain infrastructure
- Previous experience at a high-growth, fast-paced startup
About Personal Nutrition
We are building PersonalNutriton.com to improve the quality of life for people. We help people reach peak wellness by improving their diet and food habits. We offer a personalized diet plan for each individual based on their body and environment.
Why should you join?
Today, lifestyle diseases are the biggest health issue across the world. People want to ensure their families including the elderly, children, and themselves are in the best of health. There is very little help available to decide what foods are best for them and how to actively manage health through nutrition.
If you are passionate about helping people in their pursuit to lead a healthy lifestyle. This is the place for you. A place where we are figuring out how nutrition helps people improve their health. We want to build the best nutrition guide and make a difference in making the world a healthy place.
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience in Backend Engineering/Frontend Engineering
- You are an expert in Python, angularJS/reactJS
- Have a strong technical aptitude
- Working knowledge of the general technology landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Passion for engineering and building great products
- Great team player who builds trust within the team and never says no to having fun
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our team. You'll be part of the growing engineering team. You'll be primary responsible for front-end development using frameworks like React.js/Vue.js, but having backend-experience is a plus. If you are ready to make an immediate impact with a fun and talented team, we would love to hear from you.
- Expertise on React.js or Vue.js
- Good understanding of CSS/Bootstrap Expertise on Express.js
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience on MySQL, MongoDB
- Demonstrated ability to develop, scale, and maintain SaaS applications end-to- end; everything from what the customer sees to the code on the server
- Maintain a driving force to write clean and concise code
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications.
- Go the extra mile to identify customer needs and pain-points.
- Relentless focus on delivering high quality, bug-free code.
- Closely work with the SRE and DevOps team to set up microservices infrastructure.
- Maintaining and auditing code/design quality as per set guidelines and standards in assigned projects.
- Testing of completed tasks in ongoing projects in the team before sending updates to reporting authority/client.
- Participate in application design, code reviews and documentation.
- Experience in agile development process.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web
- Good understanding and experience of working on Vue.js/React.js.
- Prior experience building REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with Node.js/Golang/Java + Redis + Elasticsearch.
- Experience with AWS/GCP is a plus
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT.
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests
- A minimum of 1 year of experience is needed.