- We are looking for champions for scalable web application development with experience in
Roles and Responsibility:
Responsible for maintaining frontend development and building products for clients' consumers Hiring new frontend developers and guide new joiners Building pixel-perfect products. Building your frontend capability in complex problems and expanding your horizon of technologies.
- Minimum 2Years of industry experience with Frontend development (React)
- Have experience working with REST APIs Have basic design sense Be confident with Git and with Unix shell.
- Have good communication and collaboration skills.
|Designation / Position||React JS Lead (Min 1 yr-2 yrs lead experience)|
(Minimum 250 characters)*
Proficient understanding of React JS and its architecture.
Must have experience on React Hooks (useEffect, useState, useMemo, useCallback, useContext, etc). At least a year.
Aware of best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability.
The candidate must be a problem solver when it comes to optimizing or developing the web-applications
Have an understanding of API Gateway, CORS, Authentication types (OAuth, JWT, etc)
Hands-on experience on Redux or any other state management library
5+ years of experience on HTML, CSS.
2+ years of experience on Bootstrap, Material UI or any other design framework for frontend.
Good knowledge of Typescript is a plus but not mandatory.
Sound knowledge of design patterns and practices for writing clean, maintainable and highly scalable code is a plus
Understanding of version control like Github or Gitlab
Experience in TDD (Test driven development) for unit testing with libraries like jest mocha, react-testing library etc.
Developing and maintaining React Custom Hooks.
Next JS or Gatsby
AWS or any other Cloud service provider (GCP or Azure)
|Keywords||React JS, React Hooks, HTML, CSS, Material UI,Redux|
|Work Experience Required||8+ yrs|
|CTC offered||40 lpa|
|Job Location(s)||Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Hyderabad/ Pune/ Mumbai|
|Industry Type||IT Sofware Services|
|Notice Period||immediate to Max 20 days joiners|
- Responsible for assisting in the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
- Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs or prototype development), selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures.
- Champions a structured approach to business application solutions.
- Directly assists in the development of a solutions architecture program including departmental roadmaps and project portfolios for IT systems architecture.
- Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions.
- Influences changes to standards when necessary.
- Assists domain architecture team on solutions management and timing of financial spend for application solutions.
- Supports the architectural aspects of all application projects in peer IT portfolios.
- Directs the identification and recommendation of appropriate solutions, upgrades, replacements, or decommissioning options incorporating business and technology productivity, usability, and total cost of ownership.
- Develops and executes solutions which further reduce the percentage of time spent on reactive work.
- Provides analysis of security protection technologies as necessary.
[Work Hours & Benefits] Discuss the working hours and benefits specific to your company here. The best performing job descriptions inform future solution architects about flexible hours, the ability to work from home, or other telecommuting opportunities. And they highlight unique benefits, like conference sponsorships, continuing education credits, or paid time off.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing site requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting site interface and debugging developed site codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting site changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Strong knowledge in react frameworks such as Next Js etc.,.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Experience with web/graphic design applications such as Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Developer must have proven work experience on version control and source code management like GIT, Bitbucket.
We are Hiring an Android developer to engineer the application which will run over Android.
* Building and Designing advanced Android applications for Android platform
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
* To use and work with outside APIs and data sources
* To work and make sure improved application performance and bug fixing
* Continuous evaluation, discovery and implementation of new technologies to maximize the efficiency of development.
* Should have experience with Android SDK
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
* Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Schedule: Day shift
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Android Development: Over 1 & 2 Year
total work: 1 year & above (Preferred)
* 5 days Working & Alternate Saturday half day
* Salary no bar for right candidates
* Monthly Celebration
* Excellent Work Environment
* Supportive Staff
Work Remotely: No
location : Surat(Gujarat)
- Should have experience in developing and working on consumer facing web/app
- Proficient understanding of server side rendering through Next.js
- Good experience of developing and integrating APIs
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Review and debug code
- Find and address performance issues
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Very good knowledge of material design components
- Angular CLI and CDK.
- Creating new Components
- String Interpolation and property binding.
- In depth knowledge on angular Core package
- Two way binding concept
- Use cases on Angular Life cycle methods
- Inbuilt directives and custom directive
- Creation of Custom events and Event binding between components.
- Communication between two custom components
- Local references and View child and Content Child options
- Services and Dependency Injection and its implementation in various use cases
- Angular Routers and routing
- Observables and their use and implementation
- Pipes to transform output Creating Http request ( API handling)Dynamic Components
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Typescript
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
- Adhering to best design practice
- Good Written and Verbal communications.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- If you are interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Present key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
WHY SPRINKLR WILL LOVE YOU
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- 1-5 years of professional software development experience Experience with ES2015+, React, Webpack/Rollup, CSS, Node.js, Object-oriented JS, FP in JS, TDD/BDD, Git, CSS
- Ability to write clean, effective code.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases.
- Understanding of performance and efficiency with a strong customer focus .
- Work cross-functionally to collaborate with designers - iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Be empathetic towards customers and appreciate the user's experience.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE SPRINKLR
We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation and generous pay & benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity.
- We focus on our mission: We believe social technology the future of customer brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of these experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This how we make the world more social together.
- We invest in our people: Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and supportive culture where we can take risks together.
- We believe in our product: Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and it's not us saying that, Forrester Wave said it for us. We have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.