· Design a Service Platform that will serve a large scale of users
· Prepare design based on requirements and direction provided by product manager
· Research and consult with SMEs to ensure the design is most suitable to meet the requirements
· Present and explain design decisions and gain consensus within in the team
· Propose UI/UX design decisions that align with requirements and expectations
· Create any support documentation required for future design updates and validation
· Document development plan to implement requirements (Senior)
· Manage development project tasks and schedule (Senior)
· Establish development lifecycle model to suit the needs of the project (Senior)
· Build & configure the base platform based on Open Source solution
· Manage sprint cycle releases and track development progress
· Perform Quality Assurance before releasing new features
· Conduct Integration testing to ensure platform is stable
· Track any issues and ensure that defects are resolved in the next release
· Demonstrate new features at the end of the sprint
· Report the development progress weekly including any issues identified
· Use the following standards, methods and techniques
o SDLC including Waterfall, Agile & DevOps
o Project Management & Requirements Management
o Coding standards, Code review process & Code management
o Build, Test & Release Processes
o CI/CD Frameworks
· Use the following frameworks, technology & tools
o Java, PYTHON, Jquery, React, ,
o API, REST, DJango
o Git, Jenkins
About Rakuten is a Product Based E-Commerce company.
Full stack software developer who enjoys solving complex problems
• Solid experience in.NET Core, SQL Server, and REACT (including REST)
• Experience in building cloud-native applications (Azure)
• Must be skilled at writing scalable, maintainable code
• Must have the ability to independently envision solutions and write clean code
• 5+ years of defining and implementing Application Architecture.
• Demonstrated experience with the .NET ecosystem (.NET Framework, ASP.NET, .NET Core)
• Demonstrated experience with front-end React, HTML and CSS Frameworks
• Experience building modern, scalable, reliable applications on the MS Azure cloud including services such as:
▪ App Services
▪ Azure Service Bus/ Event Hubs
▪ Azure API Management Service
▪ Azure Bot Service
▪ Azure Cognitive Services
▪ Function/Logic Apps
▪ Azure key vault & Azure Configuration Service
▪ Azure Search
▪ Azure Bot Framework
▪ Azure Cognitive Services
• Experience with highly available and large-scale cloud deployments.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with Enterprise Level architectural concepts and frameworks.
• Broad knowledge of Agile methodologies and best practices such as SCRUM, Kanban and Continuous Integration.
Skills: Mernstack, Reactjs,experess,nodejs,MongoDB,PostgreSQL,
Domain knowledge: MERN/PERN stack (Mongo/PostgreSQL, ExpressJS, ReactJS, NodeJS)
- Academics (10th, 12th and Bachelors) > 70-75%
- Highly proficient in ReactJS, NodeJS (ExpressJS)
- Basic knowledge of PostgreSQL/MongoDB is a plus
- Should have expertise in developing data driven, responsive, modern web applications
- Aptitude to continuously learn new languages/concepts. Breadth of knowledge is required
- Strong fundamentals in programming concepts
- Knowledge of web development concepts and databases
- A really strong passion to towards technology
- Entrepreneurial attitude
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, deploy and maintain IIoT platform used by the whole of Company
- Roll out similar IoT systems across the globe
- Understanding the functional domain deeply
POSITION - MERN Full stack Developer" & MERN FULL STACK TECHNICAL LEAD
Location: Noida, WORK FROM OFFICE
NP: IMMEDIATE JOINED/15 DAYS
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS
- REST API Services Development with Node.js
- Front-end Application design and Development with React,
- Database Knowledge with MongoDB
- Design and Development of Dynamic web apps
If you are looking for a change this is what we can promise you:
You will have challenging problems to solve
You will have flexibility and autonomy to solve problems and deliver solutions
We will provide a highly collaborative environment with skilled and super friendly teammates
We will fully support you in developing software the right way
We won't burden you with useless policies and procedures
We will provide you the tools you need to do your job right
If that sounds attractive please apply! We'd love to talk to you.
Here are some more details about the position:
You will be a senior level engineer that is part of an agile development team. You will be hands-on writing code and providing technical leadership through training, code reviews, mentoring and coaching. You will work with a project manager, software development engineers, user experience and interface designers, quality assurance engineers and customer stakeholders to deliver high quality, scalable and maintainable software solutions. We expect you to be responsible for the architecture of the applications and making sure the highest quality standards are kept.
4+ years experience developing web applications
Expert in building web applications and REST APIs
Experience in Go
Experience in React or other frontend framework
AWS experience - EC2, RDS, etc.
SQL database (Postgres, MySQL, etc.)
Data and System Architecture
Implement customer requirements by creating high quality source code, database structures and other aspects of software application solutions.
Provide leadership to a team of software engineers and QA engineers to deliver commitments on time with a positive attitude.
Architect solutions to ensure that patterns for scalability, maintainability and performance are developed.
Ensure that the process for software development, testing and deployment is followed.
Ensure that user stories (requirements) have sufficient detail to be implemented properly.
Ensure that the team has sufficient understanding of user stories to provide reliable estimates.
Present training to team members on processes and technical topics.
Work with customer stakeholders and the project manager as needed to build requirements and understanding of software features.
Perform code reviews to ensure that code standards and proper architectural patterns are followed.
Attend daily meetings status meeting with the team.
Make suggestions regarding improvements to the software.
Help software engineers and QA engineers to develop their careers and skills.
Be an expert in the technology stack of the software project.
IoC / Dependency Injection
SourceTree and Bitbucket
Project management software - Jira, Rally or similar
We are looking for a passionate full-stack developer to be responsible for all platform-related duties, from developing designs for complicated applications to analyzing code. The key responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services, optimizing applications, ensuring UI/UX feasibility, and implementing API designs and architecture.
You should know python and use server-side logic. Ultimately, you'll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
Selected day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Writing effective, scalable, and sustainable code
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrating user-facing elements into applications
- Testing and debugging programs
- Improving the functionality of existing systems
- Implementing security and data protection solutions
- Assessing and prioritizing feature requests
- Ensuring the feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Coordinating with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Role Value: By developing highly performant, robust and scalable web services and back-ends, you will have an impact on the latency and accuracy. You will add value to our organization by mentoring and guiding engineers. By spotting opportunities in new technologies and identifying areas where they could be leveraged, you will have a deep impact on our tech stack and the way it benefits the business.
Role: You will work with stakeholders to identify the business problem, and then develop layered architectures that can be delivered in an incremental fashion. You will demonstrate a combination of technical leadership and business acumen by making appropriate trade-offs of technical integrity, complexity, time to market and cost. You are a stellar engineer and will write production quality code 70-80% of the time.
- Design and implement features spanning across systems in a manner that satisfies requirements of performance, scale, security and robustness
- Contribute to improvement of technology and execution processes in the company
- Collaborate in setting technology standards with technology leaders across the company
- Serve as a knowledge centre on current and emerging technologies, and help train others when required
- Foster a strong technical culture by mentoring other engineers
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies, evaluate new tools
- Should open to work on Golang.
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrated expertise in system-level design of large scale distributed systems on OOPs, and experience with web services and service oriented architectures
- Have 7 - 13 years of professional experience in software development.
- Extensive experience with modern open source systems including relational / non relational data stores.
- Experience with AWS stack, at least the common datastores and services
- Experience with containerization technologies and concepts including Docker
- Basic knowledge about security concepts and secure coding
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills in spoken and written English.
- At Devtron Labs you have the opportunity to work in a collaborative and trusting environment allowing you to turn your ideas into reality
- be part of a strong team, where everyone’s opinion matters
- have flexible working hours, and learning & development opportunities
- We trust on you because we are having fully remote work culture
- work in a meritocracy, where you grow professionally by excelling at work
Equal Opportunities: Devtron Labs is, and always will be, committed to diversity and inclusion. We seek Devtronians from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage everyone to bring their authentic, original and best selves to work.
- ASP.NET MVC
- MS SQL Server
- Web API
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress.
- WordPress plugin development and expansion.
- Management of WordPress development environment.
- Performing WordPress updates.
- WordPress Child Theme development.
- Working with version control systems such as GIT / SVN.
- Should be imaginative, creative, patient, attentive to details and analytical. Should be a team player.