- Sound knowledge of Core Java, JSP, Servlets & MVC, Spring
- Good knowledge of Java Script, Ajax
- Good knowledge of My SQL database server
- Experience in working with IDE like Eclipse or Netbeans
- Knowledge of Spring would be an advantage
- Great problem-solving attitude
- Strong OOP & OOAD fundamentals
- Knowledge of Java EE Design pattern
- Technical hands on Spring, Spring Security, Hibernate, JPA, Struts, OO JS, XML, Webservices (Restful, JAX-WS).
- Nice to have knowledge of Liferay, Amazon EC2, Google App Engine, Restful services, jQuery, YUI, EstJS (Sencha), frameworks.
- Understand the BRS / SRS document
- Coordinate with Team lead/DBA to understand the System design and Database design
- Development and Unit Testing
- Bug fixing and Change Request implementation
About Global Vox LLC
At Zamp, we are on a mission to fundamentally re-imagine the future of global business banking. The customer focus is global and any business with multi-country operations. We aim to provide a seamless and borderless experience across banking, payment and credit services, leveraging the best of crypto and banking rails. To execute on the mission, we are systematically investing in product innovation across a multitude of banking services – cards/non-cards payments, credit, crypto payments, custody, integrations.
We are playing in a global playfield, and building a global-best product.
We are part of a team where everyone plays a role to make Zamp a success. We are committed to making the best version of our product, and are pushed to keep coming up with ideas, versions and roadmaps better than the first (or the second, or the third) to keep evolving until we get the best product out there.
.. and then ask ourselves - how can we still make this better?
The founder, https://www.linkedin.com/in/amit-jain-552280/" target="_blank">Amit Jain was a Managing Director with Sequoia Capital India, leading growth stage investments across India, SEA and MENA - with a focus on Fintech and Crypto. Prior to Sequoia, Amit was Head of Asia Pacific for Uber.
As a small team, we’re constantly picking up new challenges. When it comes to code, we’re looking to work with hungry people who can pick a problem and solve it. We don’t expect you to have a background in everything we use, but we do expect strong fundamentals in any 2 languages (Go/Node/Python/Java/Rust).
The Day To Day :
Design financial systems for scale. Measure, plan, iterate.
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Setup and own the engineering architectures built around event sourcing, application sharding, database sharding, service communication mesh, etc.
The tech: Go, Google Cloud Spanner, Kafka, Redis
The must haves:
2+ years of experience. Relevant experience is preferred.
Knowledge of 2 common programming languages - Java / Go / Node / Rust /Python
Comfortable in linux command line, AWS or GCP
Strong unit test and debugging skills
Great communication skills
This role may be a good fit if you:
Love building great products and engineering systems from scratch
Are a Self-starter, Hustler and Curious to Learn
Have an understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Thrive in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity
Have an interest in financial products and/or cryptocurrency
Software Development Engineer (III) @ REBEL FOODS
We are surrounded by the world's leading consumer companies led by technology - Amazon for retail, Airbnb for hospitality, Uber for mobility, Netflix and Spotify for entertainment, etc. Food & Beverage is the only consumer sector where large players are still traditional restaurant companies. At Rebel Foods, we are challenging this status quo as we are building the world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. The opportunity for us is immense due to the exponential growth in the food delivery business worldwide which has helped us build 'The World's Largest Internet Restaurant Company' in the last few years. Rebel Foods current presence in 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh) with 15 + brands and 3500+ internet restaurants has been built on a simple system - The Rebel Operating Model. While for us it is still Day 1, we know we are in the middle of a revolution towards creating never seen before customer-first experiences. We bring you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to disrupt the 500-year-old industry with technology at its core.
We urge you to refer to the below to understand how we are changing the restaurant industry before applying at Rebel Foods.
An opportunity to revolutionize the restaurant industry
Here, at Rebel Foods, we are using technology and automation to disrupt the traditional food industry. We are focused on building an operating system for Cloud Kitchens - using the most innovative technologies - to provide the best food experiences for our customers.
You will enjoy working with us, if:
- You are passionate about using technology to solve customer problems
- You are a software craftsman or craftswoman who is obsessed with high quality software
- You have a flair for good design and architecture
- You are unafraid of rearchitecting or refactoring code to improve it
- You are willing to dive deep to solve complex software issues
- You are a teacher and mentor
Our technology ecosystem:
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Databases: AWS Aurora, MySQL, MongoDB
- Cloud: AWS
- Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture: REST APIs, Caching, Messaging, Logging, Monitoring and Alerting
- CI/CD and DevOps
- Bitbucket, Jira
You will mostly spend time on the following:
- Leading the design and implementation of software systems
- Driving engineering initiatives across teams with a focus on quality, maintainability, availability, scalability, security, performance and stability
- Writing efficient, maintainable, scalable, high quality code
- Reviewing code and tests
- Refactoring and improving code
- Teaching and mentoring team members
We’re excited about you if you have:
- At least 4+ years of experience in software development, including experience building microservices and distributed systems
- Experience working in Cloud environments: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience building secure, configurable, observable services
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in an Agile environment
- The ability to collaborate effectively within and across engineering, product and business teams
We value engineers who are:
- Crazy about customer experience
- Willing to challenge the status quo and innovate
- Obsessed with quality, performance and frugality
- Willing to take complete responsibility and ownership of results
- Team players, teachers, mentors
The Rebel Culture
We believe in empowering and growing people to perform the best at their job functions. We follow outcome-oriented, fail-fast iterative & collaborative culture to move fast in building tech solutions. Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will be the best fit for our company. We suggest you go through it before making up your mind.
Founded over 8 years ago, we’ve grown from a small team in India’s start up city Gurgaon to a leading global software consultancy.
Over 100+ clients all over the globe are already satisfied by our services and the list continues to grow.
Ezeiatech is the next-generation global technology company that is helping enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on years of
innovation, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
We expertly steer our clients through all the hurdles of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with all the latest trends and technologies that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these
for architectural review.
Desired Qualifications and Experience
• Computer Science or equivalent Engineering degree.
• 2 to 4 years of professional experience as a Java Developer.
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
• Experience in the Spring Framework.
• Experience with test-driven development.
Greetings from Wavelabs!!!
We are hiring Java Developer for our in-house teams.
Please find the below details and JD for your reference.
Wavelabs is an AI-First, new-age Technology company for the Digital, Cognitive & Industry 4.0 Era. We help you rethink and reinvent while adapting to the inevitable change technology evolutions bring.
We leverage cutting-edge technology to become an enabler of fundamental innovation and disruption. We drive business outcomes with Data and Data Analytics to go beyond the existing platforms for insights and become agile on execution. We intend to leverage the advances in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to build solutions loved by all.
This is who we are. We are a community looking to deliver true flagship experiences. We focus on the things that matter most to us – design and customer experience. Most importantly, we’re not just doing it for ourselves. We are here to share the best technology and build beautiful products hand-in-hand with you.
Experience: 3+ Years
Location: Hyderabad / Anywhere WFH
Notice Period: Immediate to 20 Days
Java Developer – 3 + Years
- Experience in Java and related technologies frameworks like Spring, hibernate
- Experience with Spring Boot and Microservices is good to have.
- Experience working with Restful APIs etc.
- Worked as an individual contributor with good communication skills
- Good understanding of design and development patterns and anti-patterns.
Interested Candidates can share their updated resumes at
[email protected] ai
- Java - Core Java and Advanced Java, Struts, Spring, Swing
- RESTful Webservices, Micro Webservices
- MS SQL, MySql, Sybase IQ, Strong knowledge of XML based Stored Procedures, Views, etc
- Tomcat, Glassfish 2.1
Proposed Job Profile
- To maintain and time bound bug fixing of the application developed in Java, Spring, Swing.
- Developing and installing software solutions.
- Designing, implementing and delivering high-quality Software projects in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
- Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk-through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
- Software prototype.
- System Architecture.
- Software Design Document.
- User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed.
- Code review artifacts during peer code review.
- Test plan and Test Cases.
- Installation/Deployment document Release Document.
- Technical Documentation
- Lead a full product development lifecycle from ideation, design, development, to roll out and support
- Own the delivery of multiple features of the product end to end while hands-on in development as well
- Advocate best development practices such as continuous integration/continuous delivery, automation (testing and infrastructure)
Role and Qualifications:
- 7+ Years’ of experience, managing teams of 5+ people
- Must have excellent programming, debugging and scripting skills with a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design principles.
- Knowledge of software practices like refactoring, clean code, domain driven design, Encapsulation etc
- Hands on experience managing databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis.
- Exposure to event driven systems and event streaming engines like Kafka
- Good knowledge of DevOps tooling like docker, kubernetes, ansible/chef, AWS.
Technical Skills: Java Technologies
Secondary Skills: Apache Kafka
- Proven experience in Java8, Spring Boot, Microservices/API
- Strong experience with Kafka, Kubernetes
- Strong experience in using RDBMS (Mysql) and NoSQL.
- Experience in working in Eclipse / Maven environments.
- Hands-on experience in Unix / Shell scripting.
- Hands-on experience in fine-tuning application response/performance testing.
- Experience in Web Services.
- Strong analysis & problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Proven ability to use own initiative to resolve issues
- Full ownership of projects/tasks
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure, on multiple concurrent tasks, and to deliver to agreed deadlines
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong team-working skills