Looking for a Senior Java technologist at Bangalore.
This position is with a fast growing Ecommerce Startup.
Kindly Refer To The Below Pointers :
- Hands on experience in developing Java with OOAD, Datastructures, Mullithreading
Technical Architect responsible for SDLC, designs, developer mentoring, code reviews, hands on implementations.
- Strong proficiency in Java, design patterns.
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 2 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
- Rest API
Opportunity in this role / Why should you join us?
- You are your own master. We don't preach you, we just allow you to Innovate, Iterate, Learn and Adapt
- Work with one of India's leading fintech unicorn company
- ESOPs in the company
- 3+ years and above exposure in the art of writing codes and solving problems for large scale
- Extensive and expert programming experience in any one programming language (strong OOPS skills preferred). Deep experience in a java programming language
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems.
- BE/BTech, MTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert the design into code fluently Good skills to write unit & integration tests with reasonable coverage of code & interfaces - TDD is a plus
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with the huge amount of data. Experience with
multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Ability to switch between the technologies and learn new skills on the go.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive discussions to create/improve the product, process and technology
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope
- Rapid prototyping
- Robust and scalable web-based applications
- Do high-level design with guidance; Functional modelling, break-down of a module
- Thinking platforms & reuse, the open-source contribution will be a plus
- Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same
- Do performance tuning and improvements in large scale distributed systems
- Mentor young minds and foster team spirit.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web
• Strong technical experience with Java 8 and above
• Sound understanding of Database concepts & experienced with MySQL.
• Good knowledge of Angular 2+ version.
• Good knowledge of REST APIs and Spring Boot.
• Awareness with any of version control systems like Git/SVN/TFS/VSS etc
• Awareness and exposure of AWS architecture components such as S3, SQS, Lambda, EKS etc
Good to Have:
• Knowledge of Docker and Containerization.
• Working in Agile env will be plus.
• Understanding of Code Optimization techniques, Code coverage tool and code analysis tool.
• Working knowledge of CI/CD process.
• Experience of onshore/offshore team collaborations.
• Makes a valuable contribution to team objectives, displays trust and mutual understanding, accepts constructive feedback, and handles confrontation constructively
Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000, HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004, with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home in 2021 and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
What we are looking for:
Experience in building and re-engineering cloud based solutions on AWS.
Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming(OOPS) and design patterns is a must.
Hands-on development on Spring MVC framework.
Experience working on Java 8 or above.
Must have very good knowledge of RDBMS such as MySQL and performance tuning of the same.
Exposure to server-side and client-side caching mechanisms.
Ability to debug the applications and provide instant workable solutions.
Experience working on Elastic Search / Kafka / Kubernetes or all is a nice to have.
Total of 3-5 years of experience building cutting-edge products.
Must have a degree in Computer Science or a related field. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, concurrency, and fundamentals of computer science.
Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture.
Bring 3-5 years of software engineering and product delivery experience, with a strong background in algorithms.
Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithm Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing
Exceptional coding skills in an Object-Oriented programming language (Python preferred with Django framework).
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Experience with web technologies Java/Python, Linux, Apache, MySQL, solr, memcache, redis.
Experience in architecting & building real-time, large-scale e-commerce applications.
Experience with high-performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus.
Java/ Python, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Problem Solving, Scalability, Design Patterns, Distributed System
Develop complex software products that include scale, algorithmic complexity, and a huge amount of data.
Build cutting-edge scalable systems by writing simple and efficient code.
Code, develop, design, and architect features related to the existing application. We expect you to own modules end to end and take pride in the work products you ship
Contribute to all aspects of an agile software development lifecycle including design, architecture, development, documentation, testing, and operations.
Design, implement, and maintain highly scalable, multi-tier, distributed server software applications
Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support
Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test, and release products
Take responsibility for performance and stability for all server functions
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Programming expertise in latest technologies including; Java
Expertise in MuleSoft, Maven, Gradle, oAuth2.0, JWT, Spring Boot, Microservice Architecture, Web services (SOAP/ REST), Hibernate.
Expertise in DB (MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
Proficiency in AWS, AZURE, Docker, DevOps, Git, Jenkins
Extensive experience in parsing XML and JSON and integration with API/ WS
Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
Excellent communication and team management skills
Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
Strong customer service/client service skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience developing and analysing code for a web-based application
Maintain a flexible work schedule and perform other duties when assigned
- You will be responsible for design, development and testing of Products
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Some of the technologies you will be working on: Core Java, Solr, Hadoop, Spark, Elastic search, Clustering, Text Mining, NLP, Mahout and Lucene etc.