- Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion.
- Interface with clients and gather business requirements and objectives.
- Translate clients’ business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Understand and evaluate complex data models.
- Design, develop and implement new integration.
- Execute system development and maintenance activities.
- Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, working in Java related technologies.
- A Good Engineering or Masters degree from a reputed university
- Should have strong technical skills with a good grasp of OO concepts and design patterns
- Good knowledge of SQL database ( MySQL, Oracle, etc )
- Good understanding of frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Good understanding of spring boot and microservices.
- Exposure to AWS services - S3, SQS, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, etc.
Good to have
- Knowledge of No-SQL DBs like mongo, dynamoDB, etc.
- Knowledge of message brokers/queuing services like SQL, rabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
Software Development Engineer (III) @ REBEL FOODS
We are surrounded by the world's leading consumer companies led by technology - Amazon for retail, Airbnb for hospitality, Uber for mobility, Netflix and Spotify for entertainment, etc. Food & Beverage is the only consumer sector where large players are still traditional restaurant companies. At Rebel Foods, we are challenging this status quo as we are building the world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. The opportunity for us is immense due to the exponential growth in the food delivery business worldwide which has helped us build 'The World's Largest Internet Restaurant Company' in the last few years. Rebel Foods current presence in 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh) with 15 + brands and 3500+ internet restaurants has been built on a simple system - The Rebel Operating Model. While for us it is still Day 1, we know we are in the middle of a revolution towards creating never seen before customer-first experiences. We bring you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to disrupt the 500-year-old industry with technology at its core.
We urge you to refer to the below to understand how we are changing the restaurant industry before applying at Rebel Foods.
An opportunity to revolutionize the restaurant industry
Here, at Rebel Foods, we are using technology and automation to disrupt the traditional food industry. We are focused on building an operating system for Cloud Kitchens - using the most innovative technologies - to provide the best food experiences for our customers.
You will enjoy working with us, if:
- You are passionate about using technology to solve customer problems
- You are a software craftsman or craftswoman who is obsessed with high quality software
- You have a flair for good design and architecture
- You are unafraid of rearchitecting or refactoring code to improve it
- You are willing to dive deep to solve complex software issues
- You are a teacher and mentor
Our technology ecosystem:
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Databases: AWS Aurora, MySQL, MongoDB
- Cloud: AWS
- Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture: REST APIs, Caching, Messaging, Logging, Monitoring and Alerting
- CI/CD and DevOps
- Bitbucket, Jira
You will mostly spend time on the following:
- Leading the design and implementation of software systems
- Driving engineering initiatives across teams with a focus on quality, maintainability, availability, scalability, security, performance and stability
- Writing efficient, maintainable, scalable, high quality code
- Reviewing code and tests
- Refactoring and improving code
- Teaching and mentoring team members
We’re excited about you if you have:
- At least 4+ years of experience in software development, including experience building microservices and distributed systems
- Experience working in Cloud environments: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience building secure, configurable, observable services
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in an Agile environment
- The ability to collaborate effectively within and across engineering, product and business teams
We value engineers who are:
- Crazy about customer experience
- Willing to challenge the status quo and innovate
- Obsessed with quality, performance and frugality
- Willing to take complete responsibility and ownership of results
- Team players, teachers, mentors
The Rebel Culture
We believe in empowering and growing people to perform the best at their job functions. We follow outcome-oriented, fail-fast iterative & collaborative culture to move fast in building tech solutions. Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will be the best fit for our company. We suggest you go through it before making up your mind.
The key aspects of this role:
- Candidate with exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities and strong work ethic.
- The candidate has to work on custom programming and web application development for Drupal.
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites and resolving issues if any.
- Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems.
- Communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, QA). • Collaborate with team members and to work independently when needed. • Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
- Experience of total 4+ years working on PHP and Drupal 7,8 Development (at least 2+ years in Drupal 8)
- Strong knowledge of MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS
- Experience with Drupal architecture, best practices and coding standards
- Knowledge on Views, Services etc.
- Experience in custom module and theme creation
- Familiar with sub version control systems such as Git or SVN
- Basic knowledge of environment setup for Linux distribution
At Kafqa, we are building the next generation performing arts platform. Our mission is to transform how India learns, performs & watchers performing arts. We are currently in stealth mode with a target public launch date in April. Our launch services consist of technology enabled dance classes in our proprietary studios, production facilities and social media broadcasting & competitions.
Founder & Team
The founder is Shariq Plasticwala. He is a graduate of IIT Bombay & Stanford GSB. He was part of the founding team of Amazon India where he played a key role for over 8 years. Among his roles at Amazon, he was the CEO of Amazon’s first joint venture in India and a Board Member of Amazon’s payments business. The other members of the founding team consist of senior executives from Shiamak Davar & Byju’s.
- At least 1+ years’ experience in back-end development in a fast-paced environment, working in Python & Django Framework
- Deep understanding of technologies used in web-deployed SaaS products, including Rest APIs
- Exposure to AWS, Azure or other cloud providers
We will share our workload as a team and we expect you to work on a broad range of tasks. Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Developing APIs and endpoints for deployments of our product
- Infrastructure Development such as building databases, creating and maintaining automated jobs
- Build out the back-end to deploy and scale our product
- Build POCs for client deployments
- Document your code, write test cases, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Python (1+ years)
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Deep familiarity with UNIX, major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure), DevOps
- Understanding of databases, and related tools, paradigms
● YOu will join the mission to create positive impact on millions of peoples lives
● You get to work on the latest tech stack and a team that is highly experimental.
● YOu get to work on AWS with a scalable, serverless and micro-services architecture.
● You get to work with super humans (Psst: Look up these super human1,super human2)
● You get to work in an accelerated learning environment
● All is possible when backed by investors who are committed and believe in the power of
decentralization of data using block chain technology
What you will do
● You will write clean and optimised codes that are well documented
● You will collaborate with and also mentor team members and
● You will contribute to the development effort of several Web Applications (internal as well
● You will adhere to best coding practices in front-end development across the team
● You will be agile, research oriented and experiment in learning new product disciplines.
● You will be responsible for the stability of your project and overall system health
● You will organize code reviews with peers and participate in tech brainstorming sessions.
What we need
● A Minimum 1 years of experience as a back-end engineer and minimum 1 years of
experience using Node JS or using Typescript/Java/Python/Golang.
● Skills to deliver quality APIs and systems using Node JS, Postgres and ElasticSearch
● Experience writing unit test cases
● Experience building Rest APIs using any ORM, bonus for GraphQL APIs
● Understanding of authentication patterns, logging and error handling
● Preferred having experience with working knowledge of React JS, AWS Lambda, API
Gateway, Pub-Sub model
● Understanding of design patterns and event driven architecture is an added advantage.
- good knowledge of mysql is required.
- good understanding of database like database schema, database management
- Basic knowledge of AWS like EC2, S3 bucket, code deployment over server
- should be clear with OOPs concept
- A Golang developer role is to build optimized, scalable, and modular software using required technologies. You are tasked with developing and coding back-end components and connecting applications to other web services.
- Research and test new technologies
- Collaborating with others to build and develop a quality
- Monitoring and Oversee company’s data
- Managing users and user roles
- Detecting, announcing, and correcting errors
- Proposing alternative solutions
- To cooperate with other stakeholder to design, develop, test, release and improve services
- Maintain development standards, practices & principles
- Build scalable and maintainable software
- Analytical approach on what and how
- At least 4 years of experience with Golang.
- Have expertise in implementing micro services (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them
- Understanding of containerization technologies (Docker, RKT, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Basic experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, TeamCity, GoCD, Concourse, etc.)
- Basic experience working with AWS/Google Cloud
Golang, Microservices (AWS ECS, App Mesh), Ruby, Rails, MySQL, Postgres, Redis, NATS.
- 5+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails OR 2+ years of experience with Golang.
- 5+ years of experience with MySQL or Postgres and relational data modelling.
- Experience consuming and writing REST APIs.
- Focus on writing clear, maintainable, tested code.
- Experience with Git, continuous integration and regular deployments.
- Experience with complex Rails projects and design principles.
- Strong willingness to learn and use Golang at work.
- Experience with CI (continuous integration).
- Strong understanding of Linux.
- Strong understanding of Docker.
- You must be a strong communicator who can explain complex ideas to anyone regardless of background.
- 2+ years of experience with Golang.
- Experience with Microservices deployed in Kubernetes.
- Experience with AWS ECS, App Mesh and Lambda.
- Ability and interest in mentoring junior engineers a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills and diligent ability to contribute to the team by performing code reviews.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Developing front end website architecture
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Staying up to date in web applications and programming languages
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process ( development and deployment)
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems
- Developing mobile application
- Working on Progressive Web App (PWA)
- Working on Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP)
- Working on PHP framework like laravel and codeigniter
- Working on web optimization tool like grunt/gulp.
- Working on angularjs1/angularjs/reactjs
- Working on Linux Server
- Working on Python
- Working on Mongodb, Memcache
- Build market disruptive technology
- Research new techniques and best practices within the industry
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and have experience with relational databases such as MySQL
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Team-based version control systems (such as Git) Development frameworks and third-party libraries (such as JQuery)
- Full Stack Engineer who loves challenges
- Must be able to work independently with little guidance from others and in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, data structures and algorithms
- Build responsive website from scratch
- Experience in Front end skills like html, Jquery, bootstrap, media query
- Very good understanding of Web Technologies/ Web Services.
- Good working knowledge on agile
- Flexible and more product-oriented than service-oriented.
- Open to work in a Startup Environment.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (CS), Software Engineering (SE) or related technical field is required for the position.
- Freshers can apply
Note : Who can join maximum 30 days.
Perks and Benefits :
- Office from Monday to Friday
- Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Days
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Frequent Office Parties
- Employee Development Programs
- No dress code
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Breakfast and evening snakes from office.
- Unlimited tea, coffee, green tea etc
- Located near to Bhavan's College
- Career Guidance from CEO, CTO and Senior member
- Free gaming zone
Why Switchme :
- Technology disruptive company in Home Loan
- Number 1 Fin-Tech Company in loan sector in India
- SwitchMe builds innovative technologies for home loan sectors
- SwitchMe keeps updates with latest technology
- Experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to part of a fast-growing company
- Steep learning curve with exposure to wider marketing and community management teams functions
- A performance-based environment with no limits to career growth and personal development