Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms,
and software design.
Strong understanding of end-to-end architectures and development frameworks; knowledge
across tiers in a multi-tier cloud environment including load balancers, web servers, application
containers, data stores, and distributed caches.
Minimum 6 years of experience with deep technical knowledge and hands on skills in Java.
Has worked extensively on caching technologies such as Redis, memcache.
Should be strong with Data Strcutures, Algorithms & OOPs concepts.
Worked on NoSQL databases such as MongoDb.
Designed and developed highly scalable multi-threaded large scale distributed systems.
Well versed with services and micro-services architecture.
Usage of containers, virtual machine systems, cloud computing.
HyperTest is the fastest growing SaaS company in the field of quality assurance and Testing growing 25% MoM and flagging 1M+ errors for its clients every month
How It Works
HyperTest is an on-premise utility that helps businesses ship software faster and with better quality. It automatically tests for all failures and bugs in their applications much before releases. Engineering teams struggle with writing & maintaining their own tests or use a team of manual testers. With HyperTest they can now instead focus only on building software (faster), automating the entire QA process.
We believe as the complexity of the application grows, HyperTest's simple technique to test app services in aggregate minimises the effort from developers to catch errors and fix them
Where are we now
HyperTest is 12 months old and funded from marquee VC firms like Axilor Capital (ex-cofounders of Infosys), Touchstone and distinguished angel investors. The founding team has spent 12+ years between them building and scaling products for OYORooms to India's largest restaurant SaaS company and are alumni of IIT Bombay & Georgia Tech with degrees in CS and Data Science
HyperTest is currently used by small to large companies alike including ZoloStays, Airtel, LimeTray, OYOrooms etc
We are looking for Product Engineers who:
- Have (2-4yrs) experience working preferably in a product company before and understand the culture of moving fast and breaking things. Any additional experience is a plus.
- Are open to work in a flat, non-hierarchical setup where daily focus is only shipping features not reporting to managers
- Are relentless problem-solvers and not scared easily from new engineering problems or speaking out in public or privately
- UG/PG degree in computer sciences, IT from top tier college in India preferable
- First-hand opportunity to learn ML and Data science (CTO is MS in AI/ML from Georgia Tech) and apply to real-life engineering problems that HyperTest solves
- Generous stock options in a fast growing company in a $50bn market. Opportunity to be a early employee and a future technical leader
- Handsome pay according to industry norms
Candidates who will not be a good fit
- Experience of only working with services company or having spent major part of their time there
- Particular about not shifting to a new language or stack but exploring a position aligned to their current technical experience
- Not very hands-on, seek direction constantly and need continuous supervision from a manager to finish tasks
- Looking to work in very large teams
Companies we admire for their culture and success:
37 Signals (BaseCamp), Intercom, Front, Stripe, Notion.io, Airtable, FreshDesk, Zoho, Wingify (VWO), CleverTap
Books that are a MUST read for people at HyperTest:
Lean Startup, Recode, Never Split the difference: Negotiating like your life depends on it, Culture Code, Rise of the SuperMan, Negotiation Genius, The Subtle Art of Not giving a F***.
3-4 years: 2 Position
Core Skill Sets
Core Programming Language*: JAVA 7/8 or above
o Command on basics/core.
o Knowledge of OOPS concept.
o Problem solving skills using Collections/Java Beans/OOPS concept.
Web Programming Language*: J2EE
o Knowledge of MVC architecture [Servlet (or) Struts 2 (or) Spring].
o Able to debug and deploy web-application.
Database*: Preferably Oracle/MySql
o Able to write sql queries.
o Knowledge of sql joins.
o Basic idea of stored procedures.
Additional Skill Sets
o Knowledge of understanding XML/JSON/CSV documents.
o Knowledge of understanding web-service (REST Full).
o Testing web-services via some tool (e.g. Postman).
Web/Application Server*: Apache/Tomcat/JBoss/Weblogic/Websphere
o Basic deployment experience on web applications.
OS Platform*: Linux.
o Knowledge of shell commands like create directory, change permission/owner,
move/copy files/folder, check process running and crontab.
o Knowledge to work and use putty.
Development Tool*: Eclipse/NetBeans.
Purpose of the Position
Perform day-to-day support activity at the client side.
Monitoring all the application components as part of the daily monitoring process to make sure the components and services are functional.
Regularly monitor the logs of the components and services and identify and debug the
errors if any and accordingly co-ordinate with the off-shore team if needed.
Support off-shore team to help deploy their application components and services.
Perform basis debugging activity to identify any issue present in the client environment and provide the details to the off-shore team.
About Company :
IRIS Business Services Limited is one of the first providers of full professional XBRL products and solutions to organizations globally. The company headquartered in Mumbai, India with international offices in United States, Singapore, United Kingdom, and the UAE.
IRIS is a direct member of XBRL International and XBRL US. The Company has over eighteen years of proven expertise in the financial information management space, providing customized technology solutions for data and content management, for the dissemination of information to investors and stock exchanges, and for effective content management to institutional clients.
Over the last seven years, IRIS has been very closely involved in the XBRL space, in taxonomy creation, software solutions and in the conversion of structured and unstructured data into XBRL for SEC filing in the US. IRIS has multidisciplinary skills in XBRL as well as in technology. Taxonomy experts, software engineers, business analysts and accountants come together to provide a complete range of products and services across the XBRL supply chain.
For more information, please visit http://www.irisbusiness.com
The Solution Architect plays a critical role in the architecture design and development of globally consistent Liquidity and Cash Management solutions and is a key contributor to the overall delivery in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Develops technology road maps, while keeping up-to-date with emerging technologies, and recommends business directions based on these technologies
- Provides technical leadership and is responsible for developing components of, or the overall systems design.
- Translates complex business problems into sound technical solutions.
- Provides integrated systems planning and recommends innovative technologies that will enhance the current system.
- Contribute to ongoing architecture governance and reviewing proposed solutions.
- Lead integration of new and existing components with ICG Platforms.
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Experience as Full-Stack Developer and Experience as Architect Desired
- Understanding of integration technologies concepts like Webservices, REST API etc
- Familiar with DevOps tools like Maven, Jenkins, Bitbucket etc
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Management and prioritization skills
- Ability to develop working relationships
- Ability to manage multiple activities and changing priorities
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
Position : Lead / Developer - Guidewire
Experience : 7 – 12 Yrs
Client : a Digital Transformation Company
Location : Hyderabad, IND
Key Skills : Java/J2EE, Gosu, GW plug-ins, Jenkins/Mavens/TFS, Guidewire BillingCenter Functional & Integration, GX model, BillingCenter data model, P&C Insurance domain, SQL, JMS, Message Queue
Skills Required :
- Hands on Experience of Document Integration in Policy Center and Billing Center.
- Hands On experience in Rating Management(Rate table, routines, Product Model etc)
- Hands on Experience with Billing Center Components like Invoice, Disbursement, Deliquency, Payment Plan, Billing Plan etc.
- Hands on Experience in Configuration and Entity customization.
- Should ready to relocate Hyderabad.
- Pre Covid WFH, post Covid need to work from office.
- Should ready to work in US Shifts (EST Timings)
Total of 3-5 years of experience building cutting-edge products.
Must have a degree in Computer Science or a related field. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, concurrency, and fundamentals of computer science.
Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture.
Bring 3-5 years of software engineering and product delivery experience, with a strong background in algorithms.
Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithm Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing
Exceptional coding skills in an Object-Oriented programming language (Python preferred with Django framework).
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Experience with web technologies Java/Python, Linux, Apache, MySQL, solr, memcache, redis.
Experience in architecting & building real-time, large-scale e-commerce applications.
Experience with high-performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus.
Java/ Python, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Problem Solving, Scalability, Design Patterns, Distributed System
Develop complex software products that include scale, algorithmic complexity, and a huge amount of data.
Build cutting-edge scalable systems by writing simple and efficient code.
Code, develop, design, and architect features related to the existing application. We expect you to own modules end to end and take pride in the work products you ship
Contribute to all aspects of an agile software development lifecycle including design, architecture, development, documentation, testing, and operations.
Design, implement, and maintain highly scalable, multi-tier, distributed server software applications
Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support
Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test, and release products
Take responsibility for performance and stability for all server functions
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
An ideal candidate should have well-rounded experience (5-10 years) in various technologies - backend/web development (Python/Django), DevOps, Android and iOS - or at least 2 out of the above
The person would be managing an expanding team of developers and guide the product development, along with contributing significantly to the core decisions of the company.
An entrepreneurial spirit, and the passion to make a difference in the healthcare ecosystem of the country is recommended.
The candidate will be well compensated with a combination of cash + equity, depending on experience and expertise.