About Oust Labs
Oust was founded in January 2015. Developed initially by volunteers with a passion for education, Oust became a pioneer in introducing micro-learning to the masses. Oust specializes in building micro-learning applications that help corporates and educational institutions to effectively deliver learning outcomes in 2-minute intervals.
End users love Oust App as the learning process keeps happening seamlessly and subconsciously. At Oust, we aim to make every idle moment, a fun learning moment!
Key job responsibilities
- Writing efficient and scalable solutions for all product problems
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope
- Develop robust and scalable web-based applications
- Architecture and Technical Design
- High-level design with guidance, Functional modelling, break-down of a module
- Thinking about platforms & reuse
- Incremental changes to architecture if required and impact analysis of the same.
- Performance improvements in large scale service-oriented architecture.
- Company Development
- Inspire other minds in the team and foster team spirit
- Expert programming experience in any one general programming language (strong OO skills preferred). Experience in at least one general programming language (Ruby, Python, Java, Elixir, C/C++)
- Hands-on experience in writing APIs using frameworks like Rails, Django, Spring, Struts etc with a good understanding of MVC architecture.
- Sound knowledge of one RDBMS system. Understanding of transactions, query optimisation techniques, indexes etc is required.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with sound knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Enthusiasm for solving complex and interesting problems.
- The experience range should be 2-5 years.
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Worked in a start-up environment with high levels of ownership and full dedication.
- Experience with search techniques and solid foundation in search engines (Solr, Elasticsearch or others)
- Experience in NoSQL datastores like Redis, MongoDB, Couchdb etc with an understanding of underlying sharding and scaling techniques.
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data
Experience: 2 - 7 years
Locations: Bangalore or Mumbai or Gurgaon
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them
● You’ll work as part of the software engineering team along with other front-end,
back-end, mobile app, QA teams & you will also closely work with the founder.
● You should be able to take the ownership of a project end to end.
● Your primary focus will be to build, implement & maintain the complete back-end
stack of the product.
● You will create production grade code and will implement the solutions which run
● Participate in product development discussions and product development
● Collaborate with members across departments to identify and build on
improvements to product, process and systems.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
● 2 to 6 years of software development experience.
● Experience of working on application architecture design will be preferred.
● Experience of working in at least 1 or 2 projects, managing or leading the entire
● Experience in Docker/Kubernetes, Agile methodologies & CI/CD automation
● Knowledge of Queueing technologies like Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Version
control using Git.
● Experience in microservices architecture, in-memory systems like Redis and
basic knowledge of Linux/Unix systems.
● Experience of building applications processing large volumes of streaming data
will be preferred.
● Experience from a middle size company or from a startup will be preferred.
● BE/MCA/MSc in Computers/Information technology with a good academic
● Java, & Spring boot
● Spring Boot JPA
● Object Oriented Programming
● MySQL & MongoDB
Perks & Benefits:
● Great learning, innovative and development platform.
● Remote work and flexible timings.
● Reimbursement of the online learning courses on certification.
● Medical insurance coverage for you and the dependence.
● Five Working days per week.
● 2 - 5 years of experience
● Expertise in the following areas
○ HTTP Protocol
● You’ve heard of or worked with some of the following tech stacks / products
○ Message brokers
● These non functional areas are familiar to you
○ Log management
Nice to have:
● Familiarity with AWS
Experience: 2-5 Years experience
Only Male Candidate
WORK FROM HOME JOB and WORK FROM OFFICE JOB ALSO
LOCATION : AHMEDABAD
• Working experience in Frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot ,Struts, Hibernate,
• Experience working with Databases like Oracle including PL/SQL Development, Packages, Stored procedures, views, etc.,
• Web/Application Servers: WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat,
• Cloud Technologies: Micro services/API, AWS, IAM, S3, EFS, Amazon SQS, Amazon SNS, AWS APIs, AWS CLI, Amazon Kinesis, Apache Kafka, Lambda, Terraform or Cloud Formation, Server less
• Angular & Node JS
• Expertise in AWS Dynamo DB or similar NoSQL databases on other cloud platforms
• Experience developing applications within Docker containers
We are looking for a Backend Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Backend Developer, you should be comfortable around both frontend and backend coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Backend Developer duties include:
• Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
• Writing clean, functional code on the backend
• Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design server-side architecture
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Write technical documentation
• Proven experience as a Backend Developer or similar role
• Knowledge of multiple backend languages Python and Django frameworks
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. PostgreSql, MongoDB) and web servers (e.g. Ngnix)
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
A coding assignment followed by personal interview.
Follow us on LinkedIn to be in touch: https://www.linkedin.com/company/transportsimple
Good to Have Skills
JDK 1.8 +
Knowledge of SQL Performance Tuning
Experience with Cloud
Knowledge of Cloud Foundry (Pivotal CF)
Java Messaging Services (JMS) / Kafka / Rabbit MQ
On-call support experience with PagerDuty, Service Now
SOAP & REST APIs
Knowledge of infrastructure monitoring tools like Nagios, New Relic
Knowledge of Splunk
ORM technologies like Hibernate / IBatis / MyBatis
Experience working with Lean and Extreme Programming (XP)
Continuous integration tools like Jenkins/ Bamboo
NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or any other NoSQL DB
Code Quality tools/frameworks like Sonar / PMD
Automated Integration Testing & Contract Testing
Automated Testing. Unit Testing,
Agile development methodologies
As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot based programs and data analytics.
What you will do:
- Building components for the company’s advanced health tech platform using Java, Solr, SpringBoot, DialogFlow
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and presenting ideas and solutions effectively
- Prioritizing and managing workload and meeting critical project milestones and deadlines
- Effectively collaborating with a team as well as taking initiative and working independently to solve problems
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- B.Tech/ B.E. (with 65% marks)
- Expertise at hands on programming in JAVA and J2EE
- Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar noSQL databases) as well as relational databases (mySQL, Postgres etc)
- Experience in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Maven based build systems
- Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of working on Rest API’s, Webservices
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Hands on experience with Lucene/ Solr
- Familiarity with DiagFlow based chat bot building
- Knowledge of NLP
- Experience in product based companies