ShareNest is India’s first technology-enabled, asset light marketplace that makes second home ownership accessible, affordable and enjoyable for everyone. ShareNest's vision is to enrich lives by democratizing second home ownership, making it enjoyable and making it accessible for all. Our innovative co-ownership model is a unique combination of owning an aspirational, fully managed second home along with the benefit of financial upside from real estate investment.
Founded by Business Head of India's first PropTech Unicorn, ShareNest has secured $1.5 million in seed round from marquee investors, industry leaders and unicorn founders which will help build a base for the business to scale it to new heights.
• Curate prospective buyers and move customers through the sales funnel and cycle
• Nurture potential prospects consistently through diligent follow-up
• Consistently meet/exceed sales targets set at a market, podded level
• Make over 80+ calls a day, 20+ presentations a week in a virtual environment
• Partner with Sales & Central Sales Team to drive the prospect down funnel to close
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned market
• Run a sophisticated sales pipeline management for new outbounds and nurturing
• Understand and build a deep understanding of the assigned market
• Be mission driven, a cultural carrier and ability to work in a team environment
• Travel 10% of the time for team collaboration and market support
• Graduate from any field with 1-3 years of experience in new acquisitions sales
• Proficient Communication skills and fluency in the English language.
• Track record of over-achieving sales targets
• Experience working with CRM systems
• Ability to prioritize and be organized with time management
• Ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a virtual environment.
• Strong written and verbal communicator with internal and external awareness.
• Willingness to work varied schedules based on market needs.
With the ever-increasing demand in the educational industry, our client acts as an ed-tech platform that provides various interdisciplinary courses, in turn providing critical future skills.
They follow a curriculum that is collated globally and has been developed by industry experts. Some of the programmes offered by them include Artificial Intelligence, iOS App Development, Robotics, Augmented & Virtual Reality (AR/VR), etc. Benefits of their platform include online accessibility 24*7, live & practical application, programmes for every age group, etc.
Headquartered in Gurugram, our client was founded by a veteran entrepreneur who is an alumnus of Harvard Business School.
As a Sales Head B2B, you will be responsible for leading the targets towards attaining that goal, tracking and reporting critical performance indicator data for your team.
What you will do:
- Rolling out new sales initiatives, targeted pitches, and modified sales approach depending on the nature of the business you are approaching
- Implementing the required sales training processes for your sales associates, preparing them for their responsibilities most effectively and efficiently possible
- Delivering pitches to critical clients and other key accounts in your zone yourself
- Being abreast of the latest developments in the space and implementing strategic/ tactical plans if needed
- Mapping the market on product/ competition and the onboarding of customers when they enter the company
- Actively approaching targeted business clients (telephone, email, social networks, events, etc.)
- Searching for new client leads
- Managing relationships with existing customers
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services
- Upselling products and services
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MBA from tier 1 B School
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office [Word, Excel and PowerPoint] and CRM software [Zoho CRM]
- Prior experience in B2B sales desired
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- Ability to build and maintain solid and lasting business relationships with colleagues and clients alike
- Ability to work with aggressive targets and think of out-of-the-box solutions when in a deadlock
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm and motivation
- Aspiration to be the best in the business with your every action
- Very good connects with B grade Schools for Edtech product sales
Currently it has over 300 employees on its rolls and caters to customers through a hub office at every 100 kilometres in Northern India( including Delhi/ NCR , Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir).
The ability to ensure zero downtime for its customers, by providing timely and quality support both in terms of products and services has been the cornerstone of its growth and success.
As a Area Sales Manager(Industrial Batteries), you will be working as a part of a team to promote, negotiate and sell the company’s product (Industrial Batteries) to various customers and thus maximizing profit.
What you will do:
- Promoting, pitching and selling products (batteries that power UPS set-ups), to manufacturing companies, dealers and other sales partners
- Working towards achieving the sales targets set by the company, pitching the product, negotiating, discussing pricing options and packages and closing the deals
- Understanding the customers’ requirements well and accordingly selling the industrial batteries to the right customers at the right time for the right requirement
- Meeting the target visits to various manufacturing companies
- Developing a new client base in your area and also maintaining good relationship with the current clients
- Managing the queries and complaints raised by the customers
- Collecting feedback from the customers, communicating the same to the business and thus helping in improving the efficiency
- Acting as the point of contact between the organization and the clients by selling products, answering their queries and introducing new products
- Maintaining sales records and presenting the same to the business on a timely basis
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must
- Relevant work experience of 2 – 5 years in area field sales
- Willingness to work for 6 days a week and also to work on the field
- Experience of selling to the industrial sector, should have experience in selling commodities as well as value selling
- Excellent communication, listening and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and driven by targets
What is the role?
You will be primarily responsible for creating the sales lead funnel across targeted geographies like USA, EMEA, APAC. This role will manage a team of SDRs and will need an experienced combination of demand generation, ABM, and SaaS sales expertise.
- Develop, maintain, and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Prioritize and group prospects according to opportunity, buyer need, persona, solution and buying cycle.
- Partner with the marketing team to develop full-fledged demand generation campaigns.
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, collaterals, channels for personas, and key accounts in the regions.
- Plan and execute ABM strategy for all products & geographies.
- Managing, training, and motivating SDRs to drive revenue growth.
What are we looking for?
- MBA with 5+ years of experience in SaaS-based B2B demand generation or ABM roles.
- The candidate should be an expert in Hubspot.
- Looking for an experienced candidate in the USA market.
- Prior team handling experience is a must.
- Expertise in handling CRM, drip campaigns, sales automation tools, and outbound lead generation techniques.
- A keen eye on data, analytics, and insights to drive revenue targets.
- Hands-on experience in sales pipeline management and top of the funnel metrics.
Whom will you work with?
You will work as part of the Sales team and report to the Sales head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Connecting with Farmers
Connecting to grama panchayt and have brief about company profiles
Onboarding to the retailers
Help in installing app for retailers
Skills and Experience :
- 1-4 years experience overall.
- At least 1 year of experience in inside sales.
- Looking for Hard Core Inside Sales and not Looking for someone who has worked on lead generation work or upselling.
- Preferred Candidates are from Ed-Tech Industry with K-12+ segment dealing only.
Looking for passionate sales professionals Inside/TeleSales executives(B2C) to contribute in generating revenue. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone. The position will be in Bangalore. If you are a self-starter, get a kick by chasing aggressive target, fuel growth by coaching & grooming your team this role is for you
- The Inside Sales Associate would be responsible for making enhanced outbound calls on leads provided by the company and following a diligent process towards converting leads to paying customers.
- Have a good hold on english language and neutral accent to communicate with customers in different geographies.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales target and facilitate future sales
- Analyse the customer and well versed in objection handling and managing different situations during the call.
- Analyzing and sharing active feedback about the customer behavior, market demands and competition to the marketing team
- Generate pipeline
- Should have excellent command over English and basic Hindi
- Excellent objection handling and convincing skills
- Process oriented
- Result focused
- Revenue driven
- Sales Planning & Customer Experience.
Qualification & experience
- Any graduate/12+/Diploma
- Minimum experience of 0- 2 years in Inside B2C sales is prefered.
- Freshers who has passion for sales and earn incentives can also apply
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.