Senior Software Engineer - Data Team
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer with hands-on experience and build scalable, extensible data solutions, identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks, collaborating with other team members, and implementing best practices for data engineering. Our engineering process is fully agile, and has a really fast release cycle - which keeps our environment very energetic and fun.
What you'll do:
Design and development of scalable applications.
Work with Product Management teams to get maximum value out of existing data.
Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the software system.
Ensure high scalability and performance
You will advocate for good, clean, well documented and performing code; follow standards and best practices.
We'd love for you to have:
Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science.
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience in BI/DW with hands-on coding experience.
Strong in problem-solving
Strong experience with Big Data technologies, Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Hbase, Kafka, Spark
Strong experience with orchestration framework like Apache oozie, Airflow
Strong experience of Data Engineering
Strong experience with Database and Data Warehousing technologies and ability to understand complex design, system architecture
Experience with the full software development lifecycle, design, develop, review, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multi-location organization)
Good knowledge of Java
Experience with Python
Experience with reporting tools like Tableau, QlikView
Experience of Git and CI-CD pipeline
Awareness of cloud platform ex:- AWS
Excellent communication skills with team members, Business owners, across teams
Be able to work in a challenging, dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
Position: Delivery Manager
Location : Indore (M.P)
Looking for Operations Manager with strong technical skills, sound logical and analytical abilities. With this exceptional opportunity, you will be engaged within development teams, implementing new products or established solutions. You'll possess a strong attention to detail and communications skills with a demonstrated ability to be both proactive and autonomous, whilst contributing to a high performing team.
- Passed out candidates B.Tech / M.C.A.- IT/CS/EC.
Experience Required :
- Must have experience of 8 to 10 years.
- Should have experience in Java, Angular, React etc. Knowledge of mobile technology is added advantage.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator/Manager or similar role in Java.
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
- Should have working experience in Java and related technologies.
- Ensure on-time project delivery
- Planning Project Resources
- Assembling and Leading Project Team
- Manage Issues and Risk
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Handle and help to technical team
Skill Set Required :
- Very good communication skills.
- Sound logical and analytical skills.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
Technical Support Manager
Full Time, Permanent
Good understanding and work experience with Linux, Java, Spring Boot, SQL, one of RDBMS Database
Good Understanding of AWS Infrastructure including EC2
Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
Concretio Apps was incorporated in 2014 by Mr. Abhinav Gupta (Salesforce MVP 8 times in a row), with a motive to build a team of passionate individuals, who want to develop high-quality solutions and enjoy challenges posed by rapidly changing technology. Concretio Apps aims to grow steadily with its positive and friendly environment. Flexi work timings and work from home option (Once you are on client project), fully paid Certifications, 360 degree grooming, 5 days a week and great work life balance are some of our key USPs, along with other employee-friendly policies.
At Concretio, we believe that work can happen from anywhere. We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they're across the table or across the world from each other. We are open for the Remote / Work from Home option as well, so location is not a constraint anymore.
- Developing applications for the Salesforce.com platform.
- Coding APEX and custom applications for Salesforce instances.
- Design, code, configure, document, deliver and support solutions to meet business needs in Salesforce, including configurations, customizations, and integrations.
- Work with Application Architects and Tech Leads to design integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems across the enterprise.
- Code, configure, unit test, and create supporting documentation for application development tasks.
- Demonstrated experience building integrations with Salesforce.com (REST/SOAP - XML/JSON)
Soft Skills Checklist
- Always learning attitude, with the rapidly changing Salesforce and Tech landscape, it’s a must.
- Consultant mindset, we will help you develop these soft skills, but an open attitude is needed. Talking to a client/business user, understanding their pain points, and delivering a solution are key to project success here.
- Sense of ownership and self-discipline: We don’t like chasing our people for status multiple times a day. If you are the one who enjoys taking ownership of tasks and delivering them without much monitoring, you will love it here.
Tech Skills Checklist
- Strong Salesforce basics i.e. Configuration/Clicks concepts.
- Apex, Visualforce, Lightning (Aura/LWC).
- Excellent programming skills with a good understanding of OOPS.
- Knowledge of any DBMS (Tables, Joins, Relationships, SQL, Normalisation).
- Experience of Chrome Extensions/Apps, Electronjs, or NativeScript (nice to have).
Cultural Alignment Checklist
- The educational part doesn't matter much.
- CODING: Know, love and be comfortable in it.
- OPEN Mindset: An open, curious and learner profile is a must. WWW is changing at a crazy pace, we need someone who is open to adapting to this pace of change in Salesforce and tech.
- We expect our team to crack suitable Salesforce certifications as KRAs, and happily sponsor the fees for the same.
- Sense of Ownership: We are not going to put a manager on your head, who will seek status updates every few hours (multiple times in a day). You will be given a task, and the expectation will be to own the 100% success and failure for the same. We are never short on public praise and giving credit for a successful show.
- Excellent Craftsmanship: We differentiate and take pride in what we build and deliver to customers across the globe. Mediocrity is not appreciated here in anything. Top-quality code, deliverables, and communication is something we expect and continuously work to improve on a day-to-day basis.
- Strong Communication Skills: It's actually a MUST have for your experience level.
Nice to have
- Salesforce Communities (Classic and using Communities).
- Taking ideas to AppExchange (OEM, Security Review).
- Developing SPA (Single Page Applications) in Salesforce.
- Hands-on experience in one or more JS/CSS frameworks (jQuery, React, Angular, Vue, Bootstrap, Foundation, etc).
- Hands-on experience in Cordova, Ionic, and Hybrid mobile development.
- How OAuth, SOAP, SAML, and other integration patterns work.
- NoSQL and how modern database systems work.
- Classic DBMS MySQL, Postgres etc.
- AWS, Google or Microsoft cloud experience.
3+ years of industry experience designing, building and supporting cloud-native systems in production with a solid grasp on good software engineering practices such as code reviews, a deep focus on quality, and documentation
- Demonstrable backend development expertise using Java (JDK 8+, 11 preferred)
- Proven Experience writing reactive, event-driven, asynchronous code using Vert.x
- Fair understanding of networks, security, system resilience & clustering • Experience with MongoDB & ELK stack
- Experience building & consuming RESTful APIs • Experience writing Unit & Integration tests with JUnit5 / Jupiter
- Ability to troubleshoot and effectively resolve issues across services and multiple levels of a complex technical stack that includes microservices, container & virtualized environments, and message & event streams, in a timely manner.
- A desire to learn and apply best practices in software development
- Good communication, and the ability to work remotely with minimal supervision
Nice to have skills:
- Oracle database experience a plus
- Experience with Apache Kafka (or Java Messaging Services in general) & Nifi
- Experience with containers & orchestration – Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Experience with CI / CD – Jenkins, Nexus, AWS and / or Azure Cloud infra
2. Sound knowledge of Coding & Programming.
3. Have done any technical training.
4. Excellent Communication skills.
5. Positive attitude.
6. Have the zeal to learn new technologies.
The Solar Labs was founded by IIT alumni in 2017 to accelerate solar adoption in the world. Our products empower the solar industry to help it succeed. We develop software that helps solar installers and developers in designing more optimized solar PV systems, increase energy yield per panel installed, reduce cost of installations and create quotations and reports for clients within 20 minutes. The software has been used to estimate 1200 MW+ of solar capacity across India and serves some of the largest companies in the world including Tata Power, Adani Solar, Renew Power and hundreds of MSMEs.
When we succeed, the solar industry wins, and the world wins.
About the Product :
It's a 3d simulation software, to replicate rooftops/commercial sites, place solar panels and generate the estimation of solar energy.
Roles And responsibilities :
- To find out the features offered by other similar software and to collaborate with developers on implementing the same.
- Develop new features and ideas to make product better and user centric.
- Continuous look-out for new and creative solutions to implement new features or improve old ones.
- Create algos from scratch and implement them in the software.
Who can apply?
- 1-2 years of experience in any 3d software development (three js, unity, unreal, openGL)
- Strong Data structure and Algorithm knowledge
- Strong Aptitude and Reasoning
- Good understanding of mathematical formulas.
- Strong drive to learn new technologies as we are constantly evolving
- Cloud experience with AWS/Google Cloud is a big plus.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (SQL – Store Procedures/Events/Complex Queries/Triggers)
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel/Yii/any other relevant)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Very strong knowledge/Hands-on in SQL
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workaround
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Should have good strong knowledge in ASP.NET MVC 3.0 and above
- 3+ Years Of Experience in .Net Framework, C#, WCF, ASP.Net, MYSQL, SQL Server 2005/ 2008.
- 2+ Years Of Hands-on Experience on MVC
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Object Oriented Design, with experience working in high transactional applications.
- Have strong concepts of OOPS.
- Experience with Cloud computing (AWS Amazon Web Services/Windows Azure) will be an added advantage
- Practical experience with Agile methodologies