- Must be fluent in writing high-quality and error-free content in English.
- Should have excellent grammar skills and vocabulary.
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly.
- Notable research and time management skills.
About FreshLMS Technology Pvt Ltd
FreshLearn is an all-in-one platform with 3000+ international customers. If you are looking to write content that will be read by the most influential creators across the world & want a chance to expand your horizon into the international arena, Freshlearn maybe the right fit for you.
Role - Manager - Social Media & Copy
Location - Mumbai
- Ability to transform briefs into compelling copy in sync with brand philosophy
- Should be adept at ideation, strategy and copywriting for social media channels primarily Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Understanding of YouTube channels and ability to create content for the same (along with team members). Good to have: script writing
- Aware of social media analytics that can be optimized to create a data driven social media strategy
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the social media and YouTube channels content calendars are followed
- Guide team members for timely execution and reporting
- Should be creative and have a strong sense of design aesthetics
- In sync with social media trends and ability to transform them into actionable for the brand
- Impeccable English creative writing skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about growing brands on digital.
- 3-4 years experience in social media
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Impeccable English writing skills, degree or postgraduate degree in Mass Communication, Digital Marketing or Copy Writing preferred
- Understanding of how to maintain consistent tone of voice across all brand channels
- Comfortable with both short and long format content (more of short format)
- Must have: Experience in copy writing for social media channels.
- Good to have: Script writing skills
- Previous experience in advertising agencies and D2C companies preferred
- History of successfully growing Instagram channel for a brand
Expert understanding of On-page and Off-page SEO
Perform keyword research in coordination with company’s business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
Develop and implement link building campaigns
Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
Research and analyze competitor advertising
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Producing high-quality, well-researched copy focused on the B2B audience and converting them into blogs, white papers, emails, web copy, case studies, presentations, videos, and research reports
- Understanding customer challenges and industry trends in order to build more effective and engaging content
- Promoting content on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Conducting simple keyword research and using SEO guidelines to increase traffic
- Ensuring all-around consistency in various content formats (style, fonts, color, images, and tone)
Skills & Requirements:
- Someone fresh out of college who is keen to learn in a fast-paced startup that gives them exposure to a B2B SaaS environment
- Excellent writing, grammar, and communication skills are a must
- Tech enthusiast and ability to grasp technical topics quickly
- A team player who can work both independently and collaboratively
- Video creation skill is an added advantage
- An eye for capturing design using various platforms like Canva or InDesign is a plus
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
- Own the UX writing vision, strategy and execution. Drive impact for CHAI's products with clear and compelling messaging.
- Set up and maintain UX content guideline and continuously optimise content quality across CHAI's products (interface content, terminologies, notifications, etc.). Make sure the it is being used effectively by product and design team.
- Work with product designers, product and tech team, and stakeholders to edit, review, and improve content to ensure that the product speaks with brand voice and conveys clear meanings and contexts.
- Work with local stakeholders to optimise content for regional customers.
- Create communication strategy that simplifies complex and abstract concept and flows to user-friendly messagings for each product domains.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data points to identify opportunities to improve user experience with content.
- Use quantitative and qualitative methods to measure the effectiveness of content design.
EmReach is one of the leading companies in Critical Event Management and Mass Notification solutions. We are hiring a talented Content Writer professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, EmReach is a great place to grow your career.
EmReach needs a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
Content Writer Responsibilities
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Where will you be working?
Content Writer Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines
- At least two years of experience writing for a B2B audience
- Experience using WordPress or similar CMS preferred
EmReach is one of the fastest growing Critical Event Management (CEM) and Mass Notification Solution providers globally. Supporting 180+ countries and 35+ languages, EmReach has been a trusted service provider for large domestic and global organizations.
EmReach's award winning product is used by Customers across domains like banking, ITES, Telecom, Consultancies & FMCG on daily basis.
· Develop content (blogs, case studies, social media posts, captions, ads, newsletters, articles, interviews) on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to publish and distribute through website, social media and newsletters.
· Prepare website and mobile app content.
· Conduct research on blockchain, cryptocurrency and digital asset trends/insights and stay updated with latest developments/happenings.
· Content writing style should be lucid and unpack the fundamentals into digestible content for the average reader.
· Experience in content writing for cryptocurrency and blockchain, crypto exchange platforms, NFTs, online market research industry, ed-tech industry, digital advertising industry, e-commerce industry etc. is certainly a bonus.
· Candidate should have excellent content writing skills.
· Collaborate with internal teams to develop digital content with the objective of increasing brand reach, engagement with relevant stakeholders.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Delhi NCR
Experience: 1-2 years
Note: By applying to this job position you will have an opportunity to work with a blockchain and cryptocurrency tech start-up.
We are looking for a skilled content writer to create high quality content for our readers and
customers. You will closely be working with the founding team.
● Develop, write and deliver content for blogs, website, emails and sales collaterals.
● Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure
● A good understanding of how present day SEO works and implementing them in
whatever we write/do.
● Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
● Ability to take ownership, prioritize, and efficiently complete tasks in a fast-paced and
high entropy environment.
● 1-2 years experience of writing content - SaaS/Insurance context can be an added
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Any Bachelor’s degree (English, Communications, Linguistics, or other related fields)
● Strong attention to detail and being punctual in deliverables.
Pazcare is India's leading Employee benefits & insurtech platform for employers. We are solving
the problem for the 1 million employers and 100 million employees in managing their health
insurance, term life and more comprehensive benefits. We are currently growing 100% month
on month and have on-boarded over 100 customers like GoMechanic, Goodera, Avail Finance,
Mindtickle, Bookmyshow as our customers.
We are backed by venture funds and famous entrepreneurs like Ashish Hemrajani (CEO,
Bookmyshow), Haresh Chawla (Founding CEO, Network18), and have raised an undisclosed
amount of funds from marquee investors.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic and ultimately leads from our website.-Regularly produce various content types, including emails, social media posts, blog articles/posts etc.
- Work with the marketing and design team to create innovative campaigns for social media and web.
- Curate and generate content to reach relevant customers through social, web, email, print and other marketing media.
- Research markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Establish workflow for identifying, creating, publishing, and re-purposing content.
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelors degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, Email -Marketing and Web Analytics
- Exceptionally strong English language comprehension with excellent copywriting skills
- Experience in writing for B2B audience shall be preferred.