Experience: 4 - 5 years.
Team: Brand & Marketing
Reports to: Creative Director
The Senior Copywriter will be part of a fully dedicated team writing copy for one of India’s best and biggest fintech brands. S/he will partner with designers, strategists and business leads internally to develop marketing communications spanning social media campaigns, social content, videos, email campaigns, websites, blog posts & presentations.
What we are looking for:
● 4-5 years of experience with copy. Experience working with an agency or with an in-house team are strong bonuses.
● The ideal candidate also has some experience writing for a finance brand. It’s NOT a must, but good to have.
● Flexibility to work independently while also being able to collaborate
effectively within a team, change course as needed, or brainstorm on the
● Ability to own and back up their work, along with a positive attitude and
openness toward input and revisions from stakeholders.
● Curiosity and humility are two primary factors we are looking for. We have a tight-knit team that provides a lot of support for our creatives to do their thing, so a strong spirit of collaboration, flexibility and transparency are keys to success in this role.
Day to day responsibilities:
● Work with our existing team to produce high-quality communications, from concept to execution, for emails, landing pages, social media, microsite, marketing collateral and more.
● Write clear effective copy, using the creative brief as your primary source of guidance.
● Participate in project kickoffs, internal team meetings as needed.
● Ensure adherence to delivery timelines for all output.
● Walk through your their work internally and have a clear point of view that they can clearly explain
● Act as an audience advocate and a steward of the brand. Ensure that all output is on-brand, consistent and of high quality
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Journalism / Mass media/Mass Communication, with 1-3 years of relevant experience in the Technical domain
- Knowledge and understanding of electronic/online journalism and associated applications and programs.
- Ability to create, plan, and develop storylines.
- Knowledge of journalistic research and investigation principles and techniques.
- Knowledge and understanding of the underlying issues and concerns associated with the articles being produced.
- Analytical skills.
- Journalistic writing and editorial skills with a good grasp of Technical content.
- Skill in developing design and layout of materials to be published.
- Knowledge of electronic publication procedures and techniques.
- Ability to accurately determine newsworthiness.
- Knowledge of current and emerging trends and issues within areas of journalistic expertise.
Content Writer responsibilities include:
- Writes clear marketing and social media copy to promote our services/insights
- Spots potential stories high impact features for technical breakthroughs
- Brainstorm new and creative ideas for writing How-To Guides, Tutorials, Lists, and Explainer articles
- Coordinate stories and ideas with the technical team
- Conducts research on the given topics to come up with engaging content that provides in-depth knowledge of the same
- Plans, organizes, and integrates article sets for national/international online publication, determines the subject matter, format, and focus of individual articles to be published.
- Plans story concepts and performs independent research and investigation in the development of storylines for articles.
- Analyzes researched information for quality of reporting, newsworthiness, and relevance to the subject matter; interprets information into articles as appropriate.
- Creates, writes, edits, and prepares a copy of Technical content, relevant to the program.
- Keeps abreast of issues and trends within the specific field of journalistic expertise.
- Take ownership of copywriting function within the content marketing team and manage it to a very high standard
- (Write and edit) crisp and engaging ad copies and video scripts for search, social media, YouTube, and Product marketing activities
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives, offer creative ideas, and devise strategies to achieve them
- Understand target audience personas and their preferences to create engaging journeys that encourage interaction with the website, are forward-thinking, and are in line with current trends.
- Review copy, lead campaign, and copy ideation, continually improve quality of writing, and ensure all-around consistency (style, tone, fonts, and images) in the communication across channels.
- Analyze campaign performance in conjunction with members of other marketing teams to set benchmarks and continually streamline copywriting practices for enhanced quality and business outcomes.
- Convert the creative brief into a coherent, cohesive and compelling communication concept development and its translation to campaign idea/script/copy.
- Collaborate with talented team of creatives to gain deeper understanding on messaging front to storyboard campaign and develop multiple variations for creative testing.
- To Provide deputy support to the Creative Head
- To craft witty and impactful copy for individual deliverables, with a cogent call to action and ensure synergy with campaign goals
- To craft and supervise concise corporate and B2C communications and PR initiatives, including mailers and posts.
- Write effective and grammatically correct copy for target audience from conceptualization to
- To guard the Literal Brand Tonality, as a second to the marketing team.
- Stay on top of current industry trends and happenings to use that as an opportunity to create campaigns. Think out of the box but still be relevant.
- 6-9 years of professional copywriting experience in creative solutions for digital services with strong portfolio of Creative Concept Solutions and it's translation to script/copy.
- Proven expertise as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or a similar role
- Experience managing multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly and adhere to deadlines.
Are you a high-performing, collaborative, results-oriented and technologically savvy person who is keen on working in the digital industry, as a Consultant (for 3 months)
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare.
It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As a Technical Writer (Consultant), you will work with teams of engineers to create internal technical documentation. This will include technical architecture diagrams, flow diagrams, API documentation and microservice details.
You will also be responsible for writing knowledge base articles for a technical audience.
What you will do:
- Documenting product architecture, APIs, technical specifications
- Developing and writing high-quality technical documents meeting industry standards
- Communicating with product developers and understanding the product and its interactions
- Maintaining documentation as the product changes occur
- Gathering information from team meetings, product specifications, interviews with subject-matter experts, and direct interaction with systems
- Gathering and addressing feedback from multiple sources
- Working independently and rapidly to meet tight deadlines
What you need to have:
- BA in technical/ professional communication, English, computer science/ engineering, or other related field
- Authoring concepts, designs, technical specifications
- Following organizational and industry standards (such as Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications or similar)
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Managing multiple versions of topics
- Using UNIX/ Linux command-line interfaces
- Additionally, should be able to: Write release notes and Write end user documentation, help guides
Dyte provides developer friendly live video SDKs that allows you to easily add 1:1 calls, group calls and webinars right within your platform. Our low code approach and user friendly documentation means you are ready to go live with less lines of code. Dyte also offers plugins that allow developers to add real time applications like whiteboard, youtube player and AI applications such as background changer and live audio transcription with a couple of lines of code.
About the role:
Would you like to write technical documentation that helps people understand the technology that empowers Dyte’s SDKs? We are currently looking to expand our docs team with tech writers who can learn API skills and synthesise that understanding into resources that help our incredible community succeed with Dyte.
We are growing rapidly and need a tech writer who can help create a foundation of reference and learning material that will scale up with our broad user base. Dyte is used by Developers to add live video in their products. If supporting these developers sounds like the kind of challenge you’d like to tackle, apply to join us!
What You'll Do :
- Structure and write technical blogs relevant to Dyte and our customers.
- Work closely with our customers to create case studies.
- Work with the engineering team and write the content for our product release notes and monthly newsletter.
- Work with design team and create and review the content on product features for our website.
- Create product guides and manuals as necessary.
- Own the docs for your dedicated feature set—you’ll be responsible for documenting a specific area of Dyte's product and will drive all docs efforts around it.
- Plan documentation in conjunction with product release cycles—you’ll work with engineers and product managers to learn about a feature from specifications, user research, and most importantly through your own hands experimentation with the product.
- Carry out editorial reviews on your docs teammates’ drafts—you’ll be providing constructive feedback that helps your colleagues to grow, as well as receiving it.
- Deliver high-quality, accurate documentation that acts as an effective learning resource, aligns with content strategy guidelines, and represents Dyte’s product to community and customers.
- Liaise with stakeholders across the company to establish and address docs needs.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience working with B2B Saas, Dev tools, API first companies or open source projects as a technical writer.
- Problem solver—you take a broad view of the role your docs work plays within the organisation and are comfortable with shifting priorities.
- User empathy—maybe you’ve been involved in tech support, in a community or customer facing role, you’ve helped people learn tech skills, or you’ve sought user feedback on docs in the past.
- Strong communicator—you’ve written technical material before, whether official documentation or just your own tutorials on tech skills you wanted to share, and your communication skills carry over into the way you engage with teammates.
- Self-directed learner—you can pick up tech skills with minimum support and have a curiosity about learning development workflows and practices.
- Experience using and documenting SaaS products.
- Nice skills to have: Experience with the Docs as Code/Docs like Code approach to documentation, writing Markdown- based content, working in an Agile environment, and using source control systems, especially Git.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurances
- Friendly leaves policy
- 100% Remote Option
- You'll make it happen by creating the copies for the best funnels for Knorish, constantly improving, optimizing the existing content with fanatic attention to marketing.
- Experience in creating mind-boggling content for social advertising channels including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
- Optimizing PR campaigns when there is a need
- Boundless positivity, zeal for learning, calculated experimentation, and a desire to become a Voice of the platform
- Create SEO optimized blogs for posting
- Preferred to have a deep understanding of SEO, Keyword analysis, SEMRUSH, UBERSUGGEST, AHREFS
- A must knowledge of CMS, blog maintenance, CTAs, and others
1. Should be a team player and be willing to learn new writing styles & updated with copywriting trends.
2. Experience of working with a similar Tech/SaaS platform would be an icing on the cake.
3. Must be diligent and be able to work independently with minimal intervention Above all attention to detail, passion for impeccable English, great writing skills plus over 2 years of experience in SEO writing & blogging.
- Market+ Salary
- Annual Bonuses
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
Content Writer Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor's degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Two to four years- experience writing
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
Job location - Sector-48, Gurgaon
Working Days - 6, (fixed off)
Shift Timings - General Timings (Day Shift)
Salary - up to 4 lac CTC
Company - clicbrics.com
Industry - Real Estate
Content Editors are responsible for detecting and correcting errors in written documents. Their role also involves making corrections on written text using special marks which are standard and recognized in the printing and publishing industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Read and evaluate written text for grammatical and typographical error
- Compare typeset proofs against original copy to identify errors or omission
- Use word processors and other specialized software to make changes on typeset documents
- Evaluate the dimensions of page elements such as images, text spacing and positioning to ensure they conform to set specifications
- Ensure page numbers are in the right order and not repeated or omitted
- Analyze documents to ensure chapter titles match list of contents
- Use symbols which are standard and recognized by printing and publishing companies
- Mark corrections highlighted by editors/authors and ensure they reflect on the master set proofing
- Rephrase written text to ensure document structure and content are consistent
- Stay abreast with grammatical development as well as new terminologies in a language
- Ensure illustrations are suitably captioned and referenced
- Contact authors directly to clarify grammatical inconsistencies related to style and text choice
- Forward proofread materials for approval and publication
- Ensure project is completed within set time constraints.