We offer Digital Marketing Services which include SEO, PPC, Content + Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing & Creative + Apps. We believe in building best digital presence for our Clients
- Set and implement social media optimized campaign
- Setting up of various social media channels and maintaining brand consistency.
- Prepare engaging text, image (info graphic) and video content for social media accounts.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Good Communication Skills
- Minimum 1 to 3 years experience in – SMO
- Passion for social media and internet marketing industries
- Knowledge of SEO OFF – page is a MUS
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Viable Outsource solution
Role : Lead – Influencer Marketing
Overview of job -
Our client is the world’s largest media investment company and is a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are looking to hire a Partner – Influencer Marketing to join us. In this role, you will be leading the advocacy narrative for the largest FMCG organization in India. An individual with expertise in digital marketing/planning, an entrepreneurial mindset and a knack for influencer marketing are key areas of strength that will be expected of the right candidate. Ready to build the influencer marketing ecosystem for working with a team of 15+ young minds specializing in the space of digital & influencer marketing. The role entails managing and building the influencer scope for more than 50 brands.
The 5 key pillars of the job -
A) Liaison with the global team and local to maintain and further develop a strategic narrative on influencer marketing
B) Blur lines between digital planning and influencer planning to drive effectiveness
C) Develop and deliver creative - first of its kind advocacy solutions for brands
D) Create a measurable framework on influencer marketing. E) Understanding of social media, digital marketing and content marketing ecosystem will be important elements to this role.
We are currently looking for a 10+ years’ experience individual, based out of Mumbai to join us.
• Graduate – Mandatory, Post graduate – Preferred
• Minimum 10+ years’ experience with 4+ years of experience in digital marketing/digital planning/performance marketing
• Should have previously managed a team
• Experience in influencer marketing, Social media, and ecommerce
We are looking for a one man/woman army kind of person, who is a self starter and takes any initiative to its logical conclusion. Loves to play with new ideas for digital marketing, and can wear multiple hats as required.
A passionate person who loves the freedom of trying out new things and at the same time loves to learn from others.
Key Areas of Responsibility
B2B marketing to generating leads, working with the product and development team to evolve the product to increase conversion at every step of the customer journey.
Desired Candidate Profile
Reliable, Accountable and Trustworthy.
Good in English (spoken and written).
Ability to quickly understand the market and product. Loves to do research and arrange the tasks based on achievable milestones.
Must have some prior experience in digital marketing.
Plz write in no more than 100 words (and no BS plz) why we should hire you while applying.
- Drive new business and build strong relationships with existing clients.
- Grow and drive profitability in the unit numbers.
- Common Point of contact for Client and Agency.
- Taking client briefing and de-briefing the agency spocs.
- Ideation of digital campaigns basis business requirements /trendings.
- Presentation of thoughts to senior management.
- Handling coordination of digital media plans.
- Ensuring the execution as per the plan.
- Task Planning and management for the team.
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner.
- Liaison for requirements related to any campaigns.
- Reporting - Campaign /website / social.
- Keep a track of campaign deliverables wrt to committed numbers.
- Monthly review preps.
- Presentation Analytics - Adwords/ Google Analytics/Facebook Ads/ Programmatic.
- Communication - Oral / Written.
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms.
- Ensuring timely approvals from clients.
- Invoice processing and closures with Finance.
- Good knowledge of 360 Digital Marketing Aspects.
- Cross function Team Management.
Lightomated is a premium System Integration Company. We provide best in class solutions for system integration. We primarily work in two verticals.
Lightomated Residential - Premium Home Automation System Integration company, dedicated to easing your life by getting your entire residential space being controlled by one simple touch. Lightomated collaborates with reputed brands to provide the clients with perfect design, installation and integration with help of the expertise of our dedicated team.
Lightomated Commercial - Leading Audio-visuals consultancy as well as system Integration company delivering a wide scope of installations from high-end Audio / Visual Integrations, Lighting control, video collaborations and end-to-end automation systems.
- Capture the sites or projects that we have completed or in progress
- Feed the important points from the project engineer with regards to the site/projects completed or in -progress both
- Help in case studies, Blogs, Research, etc
- Conducting research to analyse competitive landscape, market trends and customer behaviour and preparing reports by collecting, summarizing and analysing data
- Supporting the Marketing Head in establishing and evaluating a marketing strategy and plan by organizing and planning promotional presentations.
- Understanding industry trends, latest events
- Collect the customers reviews, testimonial, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in any field is mandatory
- Minimum 1 year experience in Marketing field is required
- Good photography and video editing skills is required.
- Willingness to travel
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office
- Knowledge of digital marketing ( SEO, SMO, Google adwords)
Job Location- New Delhi
● 2+ years experience in SEO.
● Strong knowledge of Google Analytics.
● Experience with coding techniques - basic WordPress and Elementor desirable.
● Good knowledge of back link analysis.
● Exposure to the US market is desirable
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
● Researching for relevant link building opportunities
● Managing and executing integrated backlink campaigns for link placements
● Working with internal SEO Lead to implement backlink strategy, content alignment, and reporting for
improved ranking position in SERPs
● Working with the content team to ideate and create linkable content.
● On-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
● Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly
Office Time :10:00 AM TO 7:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday Off
Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings.
· Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials.
· Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
· Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
· Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals.
· Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy.
· Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions.
· Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
· Minimum 2+ years of experience in developing and executing SEO campaigns.
· Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications or information technology, certification, and other degree programs available so must be having min. requisite of IT side & good at Marketing side.
· Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
· Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
· Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
· Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- You will be the One go-to person for - everything- Revenue & Growth. Responsible for building the team, processes & programs that enable growth.
- Owns the overall revenue of the organisation. Manage P&L, Discounts & Marketing budgets efficiently.
- Completely own User Acquisition, Conversion & Retention Drive tech enabled growth for the company.
- Drive Digital & Offline marketing strategies. Completely own the performance marketing and assist in brand building.
- Work with the agency to drive SEO (website) mandates for growing the organic traffic.
- Influence online product changes on websites that drive discovery, user engagement & revenue.
- Lead corporate partnerships and programs to build brand awareness and cost effective user acquisition.
Ésah Tea is a brand devoted to giving you the ultimate tea experience. We believe that joy and warmth can be shared in many forms but is best when shared with a cup of tea. Our tea is made with absolute care and honesty by the best growers in Assam who believe in only giving the best.
Our tea is the perfect harmony of aesthetics, flavor, complexity, and health. Our mission to give you the best tea experience as a result of the respect we have for the art and craft of tea making and its culture. Directly from the tea gardens of Assam, from the most authentic growers with finesse in the cultivation of tea, our mission is to give you the best experience. We care about our environment and believe in sustainable and ethical extraction and production. Our initiative to switch to plastic-free teabags is a result of adopting sustainability as an ethic.
Ésah Tea recently raised a Pre Series A round from a well-known VC and has some milestones that the company would like to achieve. As it is well known in the eCommerce industry, achieving higher milestones month after month, year after year is a standard. Hence, Ésah Tea is looking to build a core team that can take it towards the next stage of its eCommerce journey. So if you think that you are perfect to work in a Startup, Let's have a chat.
- Manage paid acquisition channels like Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Analyze the results and optimize individual campaigns.
- Be responsible for the ROI of dozens of campaigns you execute.
- Own, drive, and report on crucial marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, LTV, and, ROAS
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Analyze creative data and make recommendations to the Creative designers
- Come up with a hypothesis and test it scientifically to consolidate learnings, thereby increasing the baseline of the team's quality.
- Document findings in a structured way to contribute to the company's global knowledge base
Collaborate with international peers in other geographical markets to keep the highest possible baseline quality in your campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-4 years of paid marketing experience, preferably in consumer-facing products
- Fluent in English (Advanced writing and speaking English skills)
- Experience with creative experimentation
- Experience with fast-paced, high growth startups
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A natural strategist
- Makes fast business decisions that prove to be profitable
Nice to have
- Understanding of ad platforms algorithms
Experience with programmatic media (DSP)
Note: Must Be willing to relocate to Guwahati, Assam
You love creating content, social media, and are completely fascinated by what’s happening in the world of Cricket. Why don't you join us and make a career in digital marketing?
CricHeroes is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to enhance our social media presence across all platforms.
This might be a great opportunity for you if
- You are passionate about content creation, social media, and sports.
- You have prior experience in conceptualizing and executing campaigns on social media.
- You love researching, design, and writing.
Who are we?
CricHeroes is a Market Network for Cricket; the World’s largest network connecting millions of grassroots cricketers and a marketplace for thousands of local businesses and professionals around cricket.
It bridges the gap between passionate grassroots cricketers and international cricketers with the help of technology.
It helps grassroots cricketers showcase their talent, get recognition, and improve their game with data.
What are we looking for, in you?
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Genuine enthusiasm around cricket would be highly preferred
- Experience in online and digital marketing
- Has an interest in researching for content
- Prior experience in content creation and working on social media campaigns
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You have a Bachelor's degree in English honors or a degree/diploma in digital marketing
- You have 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing in a fast-paced product company.
- Someone with prior experience in Sports Management and being a Cricket enthusiast will be highly preferred.
What are we looking for, from you?
- The ability to research Cricket related topics and generate interesting and engaging content for the app, blogs, and social media posts.
- Initiating and executing Email marketing and SMS Campaigns successfully and independently.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital platforms.
- Collaborate with design teams internally to create engaging social media posts.
- Able to improve content delivery using search engine optimization best practices.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If this excites you and you want to be part of our team to help us win the scores by building a one of a kind app for all the cricketers around the world, please apply on the link.