About Digital Cues
Working as a “Backend Developer” at Bonzai gives you the opportunity to work on maintaining and improving the platform.
- Work on the entire product lifecycle starting from design to deployment and monitoring.
- Explore new technologies such as Kotlin, patterns such as Domain-Driven Design and other cool stuff such as Gitlab CI/CD pipelines, Docker, ECS, Golang, Python, Terraform, distributed tracing and even Haskell.
- Ensure top-notch performance in terms of product and feature experience.
What you need to succeed
- 2 - 3 yrs of experience in Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Rest API, and MySQL.
- Good to have experience/knowledge of other programming languages such as Kotlin or Python, other DBs such as Redshift, platforms such as AWS and architectural patterns such as Domain-Driven Design (DDD) and Hexagonal architecture.
- Good understanding of Object-oriented concepts, Functional programming and Design Patterns.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to articulate complex ideas in written, spoken and visual language
- Bachelor in engineering preferably from a leading institute across the globe.
Job Description: (Mandate Skills)
- Exceptional architecture and design skills using Object Oriented Programming concepts and Design patterns
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Hands on Java Engineer, with experience building consumer facing or enterprise applications using Java stack
- Ability to manage small teams (2-4 members) using agile development process
Do You Know? (Skills good to have)
- Exposure to building service oriented distributed systems
- In building systems that process big data in a distributed environment, either in real time streaming or offline
- In messaging systems like Kafka, RabbitMQ, kinesis, etc.
- In real time computation tools like Storm / Spark or Hadoop based tools.
- In Data warehousing technologies like Redshift, BigQuery, etc.
We indulge in all things that would excite you!!
- Work on large-scale, custom distributed software systems using Java, Scala,
- We work almost exclusively on customer site providing a mix of delivery and consulting
- services, so you'll be flexible about travel
- Employ Agile development including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation, and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a designation or title
- Spread the word about best practices in software development inside and outside the Equal Experts community like Expert Talks
What we look for in you?
- 6 + years of Hands-on development and delivery experience with Java, Scala, and the likes
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Experience working with Agile, TDD, Lean, and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP)
- Enthusiastic to work collaboratively with people and sharing your ideas to solve real business problems
• Participation in the requirements analysis, design, development and testing of applications.
• The candidate is expected to write code himself/herself.
• The candidate is expected to write high level code, code review, unit testing and deployment.
• Practical application of design principles with a focus on the user experience, usability, template
designs, cross browser issues and client server concepts.
• Contributes to the development of project estimates, scheduling, and deliverables.
• Works closely with QA team to determine testing requirements to ensure full coverage and best
quality of product.
• There is also the opportunity to mentor and guide junior team members in excelling their jobs.
• BE/B. Tech. Computer Science or MCA from a reputed University.
• 6+ Years of experience in software development, with emphasis on JAVA/J2EE Server side
• Hands on experience in Core Java, Multithreading, RMI, Socket programing, JDBC, NIO,
webservices and Design patterns.
• Should have Knowledge of distributed system, distributed caching, messaging frameworks, ESB
• Knowledge of Linux operating system and PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra database is
• Additionally, knowledge of HBase, Hadoop and Hive are desirable.
• Familiarity with message queue systems and AMQP and Kafka is desirable.
• Should have experience as a participant in Agile methodologies.
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
• This is not a Fullstack requirement, we are purely looking out for Backend resources
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java
developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development
while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to
Responsibilities and Duties
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs should follow compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
• Minimum 4.5 to 6 years of software development experience
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2,
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Very good English communication skills
o Good to have the knowledge of Angular JS framework.
o Experience to work on the Microservice architecture.
o Experience to work with Git hub & bitbucket.
o Agile methodology.
5 years of architecture, design and programming experience preferably in fast-paced dynamic environment
Strong application design and implementation skills, solid understanding of the entire development cycle.
Strong background in Java/J2EE based application
Strong background in Spring/Spring boot based application
Strong background in Microservices based application
Experience working with Apache and/or Tomcat
Experience in transforming requirements to software design
Strong Experience with developing Java SAAS web applications.
Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth
Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments.
Strong Shell scripting experience.
Working knowledge with Oracle, DB2 or MongoDB databases.
Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play. Strong agile/scrum development experience
Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Logistics in India is a complex business - layered with multiple stakeholders, unorganized, primarily offline, and with many trivial yet deep-rooted problems. Though this industry contributes 14% to the GDP, its problems have gone unattended and ignored, until now.WheelsEye is a logistics company, building a digital infrastructure around fleet owners. Currently, we offer solutions to empower truck fleet owners. Our proprietary software & hardware solutions help automate operations, secure fleet, save costs, improve on-time
performance and streamline their business.
Real-world problem-solving that directly impactsIndia’sGDP
A culture of rapid problem solving, objectivity,sharpfocus&individualfreedom
Directly impact the day-to-day business of more than 15% of the Indian Truck Industry
no other company in the world offers this scale of penetration
Our products reach50Mn+Indians collectively
While we workMontoSat, we focus on outcomes- not badge-ins or workhours
Why Tech @ WheelsEye?
Cutting edge H/w + S/w technologies - ground zero for innovation &invention.
Manage and scale the largest trucking platform in India - 1Bn+data points per day
300paid transactions/minute on theWheelsEyeplatform
Generating and managing TBs of data per day
4-9 years of experience in backend Technologies (Java/GO)
Strong CS fundamentals-data structures,algo design, and complexity analysis
Deep understanding of high traffic, highly scalable, complex applications
Data modeling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases
Excellent understanding of memory-management, performance/resource optimization,
network-programming, concurrency, multithreading, monitoring&security
Deep understanding of software engineering best practices
Coding in Java8, Spring, Microservices, WebFlux/Reactive Programing, Rest services, Kafka, PCF, Azure, Spring Cloud Config and NoSQL technologies.
Solve technical problems using cutting-edge technologies and best practices.
Ensure code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
Unit testing for each line of new code introduced (JUnit/Mockito)
Peer code review process using GIT pull requests and Crucible (for SVN)
Propose multiple solutions to a problem, show how one option is better than another.
Ensure all aspects of technical design are correctly incorporated.
Contribute in research and implementing POCs as required.
Collaborating with onsite team in scrum ceremonies.
Who you are:
Hands on experience on Java/J2EE programming, especially on Java 8 features
Experience using latest frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Cloud Config and Webflux.
Experience in Microservices architecture & development
Experience with Test Driven Development
Experience with SQL on any of the RDBMS Oracle, PostgreSQL, My SQL
Exposure to NoSQL DB is added advantage, preferred MongoDb / Cassandra
Experience with any of the ORM frameworks Hibernate/iBatis, JDBC, JPA
Exposure to JMS Kafka, IBM MQ or Active MQ is good to have
Experience with JUNIT and any of the mocking frameworks Mockito, EasyMock, JMock
with hands on any one of the cloud platforms like PCF, Azure
Use of code repository tools like SVN, GIT
Exposure to any of the build and deployment tools like Gradle, Maven, Ant
Experience in CI/CD pipeline such as JENKINS
Experience using different design patterns, especially GoF, J2EE and Integration design patterns
Exposure to performance testing using JMeter is good to have
Ensuring the code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance
Experience managing teams and deliveries
Providing technical design or approach for a business problem
Leading the team towards the right solution with expected quality and timelines
Experience with Agile practices
With good collaboration skills to coordinate with US based onsite team and client team.
Good team player and coordination skills
- Looking for sr.java full stack developer
- java, springboot, angular 2/4/6/8, html and css
- experience with unit testing
- good exposure to oops
at EPAM Systems
- Strong Java software development experience – with a focus on Java 8 & 9
- Experience with NoSql databases – ideally with MongoDB
- Experience implementing REST apis – ideally with JAX-RS
- Experience with Reactive Programming – ideally with RxJava
- Experience implementing unit tests
- Experience developing applications in fintech or established financial institutions
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Experience developing systems that can scale to large amounts of data
- Experience working in Agile Scrum
- Experience working on a globally distributed team