- Should be accountable for the deliverables of assigned MS Dynamics CRM functionality
- Should be able to work with Business groups, Architects to understand the functional expectations, produce technical solutions and documentation
- Should be able to conceptualize and design solution, independently customize, develop/code using MS Dynamics 365 and technologies such as C#, .Net, Integration technologies including SQL Server & Kingsway Soft
- Should be able to own technical impediments, liaise with various groups and trouble shoot/resolve
- Participate in the Scrum process activities including: Sprint Planning and Estimating sessions, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Demos and Sprint retrospectives.
- Strong experience in Web API development and plug in’s
- Strong experience in integration technologies including SQL Server & KingswaySoft to connect internal & third-party systems
- Strong experience using Microsoft Azure Dev Ops, MS Visual Studio and MS SQL server
Job Description - Sr Azure Data Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on programming in C# / .Net,
- Develop serverless applications using Azure Function Apps.
- Writing complex SQL Queries, Stored procedures, and Views.
- Creating Data processing pipeline(s).
- Develop / Manage large-scale Data Warehousing and Data processing solutions.
- Provide clean, usable data and recommend data efficiency, quality, and data integrity.
- Should have working experience on C# /.Net.
- Proficient with writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, and Views
- Should have worked on Azure Cloud Stack.
- Should have working experience ofin developing serverless code.
- Must have MANDATORILY worked on Azure Data Factory.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
With C#/Java, and basic coding knowledge.
At Regions, the Performance Engineer conducts a
wide range of quality control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements as well monitor the performance of the production systems.
- Collaborates with other engineers to develop
testing and monitoring approaches
- Focuses on assurance in the areas of error
rates, response times, and impact to infrastructure
- Designs, scripts, configures, and run
performance tests to validate production readiness of software applications and
infrastructure for stability and performance
- Supports testing needs of new projects,
infrastructure upgrades, and application enhancements by validating application
functionality against documented test cases
- Uses dashboards that enable efficient
monitoring of applications and systems running in production environments to
troubleshoot issues and report finding.
Key Technical Skills –
Candidate will be responsible for administration, support, and
implementation of Dynatrace Application Performance Management (APM) solutions to business
and technology needs.
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked on Dynatrace OneAgent tool.
Experience in Monitoring the responsiveness and availability of critical websites and web
applications from the end-user perspective.
Experience working on SaaS based Dynatrace platform implementation.
Implementation experience across application monitoring, synthetic and real user
monitoring solutions following best practices across the enterprise.
Support application monitoring for Java, .NET, NodeJS and other application
Have executed at least 2 large scale implementations on Dynatrace.
Have knowledge/experience on Performance Testing will be an add on.
Good understanding of troubleshooting performance issues encountered during performance
Other requirements –
Experience in interfacing with the customers.
The person should have experience coordinating and communicating application
performance management (APM) activities with key stakeholders.
Ability to mentor development teams and guide them in resolving complex technical issues
encountered during production monitoring.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Tolerance to ambiguities
Location – Mumbai
For us on the job capability matters.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#).
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Providing technical support for web and desktop applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Write a clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications : - Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer - Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework SQL/MySQL Server and design/architectural patterns (MVC preferred) - Experience creating database schemas that represent and support the business processes. - Familiarity with architecture APIs (REST) - Excellent troubleshooting skills
Required Experience and Qualifications
Wow Labz is one of India’s leading turnkey product development companies. Products built by us have won numerous awards and touched the lives of over 30 million people globally. Whether we are creating new products or helping a small startup extend its reach, we build from our hearts. We’re entrepreneurial and we love new ideas. We have a fun culture and a team that cares about your development and growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced game designer working primarily with Unity to be a part of our exciting game development team at Wow Labz. You would be part of a team that is working on designing and developing the future of games and interactive experiences.
We are creating amazing experiences and hub worlds in the metaverse which integrate with our blockchain protocols to offer unique experiences.
Your primary responsibilities would be to architect the entire multiplayer experience for our game world. You will design, deploy and iteratively various multiplayer experiences while working with our frontend team to realize the project goals and objectives.
Please be sure to highlight the following in your resume:
- Publicly accessible links to games you have built and deployed. These need to be Unity based. (Please provide links to these)
- Links to multiplayer games you have developed, worked with commercially.
- List of certifications you have completed on Unity (optional).
- Research and develop an optimal architecture using Mirror/Photon for the multiplayer experience.
- Design and Develop multiplayer components like lobbies, matchmaking, etc.
- Work with the frontend to develop player to player interactions in-game.
- Develop cross player transaction systems based on game economy and currency.
- Work with remote servers and game servers and make decisions on architecture and tools to be used.
- Create awesomely fun multiplayer user-to-user interactions.
- Design the persistent data pipeline to manage and record game and economy data.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of minimum production experience in Unity game development.
- Must have released at least 1 game commercially.
- Must have at least 1 commercial multiplayer game as experience.
- Team player and takes responsibility for work, handles feedback well.
- Strong working knowledge of Unity systems like Prefabs, Animations, UI, TextMeshPro, Profiler, Cinemachine, Terrain, 3D Sound, etc.
- In-depth understanding of multiplayer practices and networking concepts.
- Strong knowledge of server systems and cloud. Strong grasp of multiplayer architecture design and server design.
- Experience working with Blender, Maya and 3D pipeline for game dev is a bonus.
- Strong grasp of Photoshop or other image manipulation tools is a bonus.
- Strong AR/VR and Metaverse understanding is a bonus.
- Strong grasp of C# and industry standard coding practices. Knowledge of various design patterns like Singletons, Object Pooling, Event/Subscriber Systems, Delegates, etc. is a must.
- Ability to profile and recognize bottlenecks and fix code accordingly & suggest changes.
- Experience with Git and working with tools like Bitbucket, Unity Collaborate and PlasticSCM is a must.
- Knowledge of Visual Scripting is a bonus.
- Highly capable of executing in a fast-paced, virtual, changing environment
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
Any of this is a BIG PLUS:
- Platform experience with releasing on Android and iOS.
- Experience writing custom shaders in Unity.
Persona of the kind of people who would be a culture fit:
- Curious and aware of the latest digital and social media trends
- Avid Gamer who is knowledgeable about the latest gaming trends
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Exceptional analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Extremely self-driven and able to execute in a diligent manner
- Get a kick out of leading a solution towards its completion
- Fun to hang out with!
at Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central /Senior NAV
Timings : 1.30 PM to 10.30 PM
Exp : 10 - 15 Years Responsibilities :
- Work directly with Velosio clients to gather functional requirements, identify functional gaps, develop functional design documents and related solution design, and configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC software to meet business requirements
- Utilize ERP implementation standards and tools/documents
- Convert data from legacy system into Dynamics BC ERP system
- Demonstrate our Dynamics BC ERP product to existing and prospective clients; provide user training and support throughout implementation
- Provide post implementation support
- Attain product certifications as necessary
- Provide training and mentor-ship to junior level (Associate Consultants)
- Maintain Velosio core competencies: client focus, knowledge and skills, driving results, communication, teamwork and relationships, personal excellence, business insight, leadership, coaching and developing others
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems, or closely related technical field
- Dynamics BC implementation experience and/or participation in at least 5 full life cycle implementation or 10+ years ERP implementation experience
- Experience with modeling business process and translating requirements into a business application
- Excellent presentation and communication skills targeted to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups, and/or board of directors
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to quality, self-motivation, and a desire to succeed
- Possess a professional presence suitable for direct client interaction by telephone or in-person