accounting, customer management, and payroll for hundreds of thousands of customers
With over $100mn raised and a loyal customer base of close to half-million users, we are
growing fast. But we have bigger goals to achieve. We want every business, in every part of
the world, to get the Deskera advantage and transform into growth machines.
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will drive Deskera’s future growth by building relationships
with prospects, winning new customers, and delighting our current clients. We are looking for
professionals, who can engage in consultative business and technical conversations with all
levels of an organization and have experience working with startups/SMBs.
• Qualifying inbound/outbound leads
• Create and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
• Generate sales opportunities from multiple channels like phone, email, Linkedin etc
• Prospect new and existing leads via different channels
• Follow up with existing leads and prospects for a culmination of sales opportunities
• Cultivate, build and maintain strong client relationships
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of Deskera’s products, benefits and value-
• Communicate Deskera offerings and benefits to leads and prospects
• Conduct product demonstrations for prospects
• Understand the market, competition, competitive issues, and products
• 0-2 years of experience as a business development representative
• Track record of consistent achievement of assigned targets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to convert the prospect into a customer
This is a part inside sales and part Experience Center based job in a early growth stage startup.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Calling inbound leads
- Scheduling Meetings
- Meeting Clients and providing Showroom Walk-through
- Coordinating with designers for meetings
- Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives
- Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
- Customer Relationship Management
Who should apply?
- We are looking for ambitious and confident executives with growth mindset and never give up attitude.
- Previous experience in interior design company is a bonus
Sarjapur Road, Bangalore
CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore
Hope you're doing great!!
We do have an immediate opening for the post of Techno Sales(Automotive), Please go through the requirement and get back with your updated resume if you are interested.
- Should have Min 1+ Years exp inexperience in Automotive Industry preferred with knowledge in MS office or similar Industrial experience
- Looking for a male candidate who can join Immediate or Max 15 Days, Also the candidate should be ready to come down for F2F in Chennai
- The ideal candidate should be a Dynamic person with a pleasing personality and good communication skills are required
- Looking for someone with graduation in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering/Business Mgmt Degree
Thanks & Regards
Reports to - Regional Head
Primary Objective - Creating detailed business plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas, Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a potential client to securing a deal, Unearthing new
sales opportunities through networking and turning them into long-term partnerships
Specific Accountabilities/Responsibilities - Must have worked into International / India Market into SAAS Environment
Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal & Acquire new customers
by winning them over from competitors and discovering new opportunities
Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
Present products to prospective clients
Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the
Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
Organizational and time-management skills
Enthusiastic and passionate
(Candidates based in Kolkata/Howrah can only apply)
• Candidates with min 1 year of Tele-Sales experience can only apply
• Age - Upto 30 years
• Salary - upto 17K (depending on experience & last salary)
• Incentive - Available
• Work from office
• Location : Shibpur(Howrah)
• Office Days - Mon to Sat
• Office Timings - 10:30 am to 6.30 pm
• Flawless & excellent english communication required with hands on experience in Instagram
• Female Preferred
• B2C Tele-Sales experience of 1+ years required
• Person should have end to end Sales experience over phone
• Should be Confident and Street Smart and Sales pro
• Must have go getter attitude
# Joining immediate on selection
- Managing, nurturing and converting inbound leads into sales opportunities
- Identifying potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Actively seeking new sales opportunities through cold outreach, networking, and social media
- Gathering feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Maintaining well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in a CRM system.
- Meeting personal sales targets
- Ensuring efficient management of the sales pipeline using those processes
What you need to have:
- Strong understanding of sales and FMCG retail/ wholesale
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining sales pipeline
- Deep understanding of user service
- Knowledge of running CRM based sales teams and hitting targets
- Problem solver, Empathetic, Energetic, Curious
- Regional Languages known (Bengali, Oriya, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and other regional language from Central and Eastern India)
We are looking for a pleasant and competitive Promoter that thrives in attracting new customers. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of product/services presentations, generating interest and qualifying sales prospects.
Demonstrate and provide information on promoted products/services
Create a positive image and lead consumers to use it
Use lectures, films, charts, and/or slide shows
Distribute product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities
Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements
Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products
Report on demonstration related information (interest level, questions asked, number of samples/flyers distributed etc)
Proven working experience as a Promoter
Track record of over-achieving quota
Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills
High school degree or BS in Marketing
• Qualify, allocate sales leads and initiate face-to-face appointments
• Understand industry segment and Technology gaps to address through solutions and technlogy offerings
• International customer handling and hands on experience in lead nurturing
• Sync up with team post meeting to determine meeting output and follow up appropriately to close the loop
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.